42 Might Be Anwser to 'Everything'

Author: ebuc

Total: 10
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Thinking about my truncated Pi explorations might be relatedto time dilation ---ergo length contraction-- I tried something new and it ledto 42.05055

1} 66.40282......Absolute { cosmic } Pi-Time value

2] 24.35227.......this is my re normalization of Pi^4 value

3} 42.05055......resultantof subtraction latter value above from the former

Here is the background that is associated with and led tothe resultant above.

4} Pi^3 { XYZ } = 31.00 62 7.....and truncate the Piresultant at the over all seventh numerical position { 7 } the Pi  for two reasons shown at bottom of this pagein notes.

5} Pi^4 { XYZ + t } = 97.40 90 9........again we truncate Piresultant at over seventh numerical position

6} Pi^4 / 4 = 24.35 22 7............again we truncate Piresultant at the overall seventh position and this is my re-normalization oftime value to as a 3D { XYZ } value

66.40282 minus 24.35227 = 42.05055.........
Notes: I use seven numerical places for two reasons;
......1a } number 7 appears in seventh in two of the aboveoperations ---see the in #4 and #6----,

.......1b} Pi^3 = 31.00 62 7 66..............and since 66.4is my absolute Pi-Time value, I thought it should not be included in the processlisted above.

42.05 05 5 makesme associate to Fibonacci 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55 and that is the 11th or 10th place depending on whether we count0 { zero }.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
what in the lysergic acid diethylamide is this
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@MisterChris
I thought I stated that in first line of text as follows with some changes

..'Thinking about my truncated Pi explorations  wondering if, they might be related { associated } to time dilation ---ergo length contraction-- so I tried something new and it led to 42.05055'.

If you still cannot grasp any of the above I can try and help you to understand, but you will first have to have the desire to understand.  So do you sincerely have that? No? I didnt think so. 

Then an hour ago, I had some more thoughts along those lines Bucky Fullers thoughts on prime number 47 ---first prime number beyond number 45-- and 45 degrees being the only set necessary for all trigonometric functions  to find or create any coordinates of Universe.  This latter being the simple paraphrasing of what Fuller states in Synergetics 1 and 2.

So my thoughts most recently were along the lines of my 42.05055  being very close to 6 * 7 = 42 and 42 being short of 47 by six --actually  4.94945---  i.e. almost 5, but not quite.  So that is where I am now with this line of exploration. 

ebuc
ebuc
With the above Pascals Triangle  we find a the triangular cluster of 55, 66, and 220 at 11th and 12th frequency.  Recall also that 55 in Fibonacci sequence occurs as the  11th number position, if we begin with zero { 0 }. Recall also that my four level/line symmetrical sine-wave  I  begin with zero { 0 } and that the 4-fold Vector Equlibrium represents zero [ 0  i.e. perfect balance i.e. 24 chords >  0< 24 radii } as well as 2.5 left-skew and 2.5 right-skew. with total volume of 5.

We dont find 42 { static representative } in Pascals triangle.  Is that symptom of its possible relationship time dilation { dynamic } ---Lorentz contraction { dynamic }---- that are based on speed, location and distance{?}?

Is it possible to somehow conceptually rectify static and dynamic.. Fullers approach was to conceptually spin axi of 4-fold Vector Equilbriums 24 chords ergo 25 great circles and 5-fold icoshaedrons 30 chords ergo 31 great circles ergo for Fuller, time began at 5th dimension { power } and that was spin.

So I'm seeing 24.22 35 7  as being associated with 24 chords { non-spun } of VE.

Next I recall how Fuller thought how Fuller related the addition great spun plane to 24 of VE and 33 of icosahedron as a gravitational phenomena via geoedesic spin

So 24.22 35 7 { static renormalization } is the minimal time dialation ---ergo Lorentz contraction ---

4.05 05 5 is the happy medium  { static baseline } and 66.4 is the constant speed-of-radiation { static representation in geometry Pi-Time } and no-time-at-all --ergo seemingly instantaneous to self { photon } but not to the observers { humans }

Pi^4 =   97.40  90 9..... and I do not see its static significance and that may be and error on my part

fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@ebuc
Questions:
1. I understand the relationship of your values 1, 2, 3, but what makes value #1 the absolute Pi-time value? And what is that value supposed to represent other than a random number you say is absolute? What is Pi time, other than the time of day of a digital clock: 3:14 [which, replacing the colon with a period is the first three digits of the value of Pi]? And, so what? 

2. Using the 7th numerical position in all values just because two values [#4, #6] have sevens in that seventh position seems a random decision. See my concluding remarks. You also happen to have twos in the 5th numerical position in two values [#1, #2]. So?

3. You bring to the table the Fibonacci sequence, which always begins the count at 0, so why make it variable?

45. The Fibonacci sequence not only advances by adding the previous and last number, but also happens to advance by variable, and continuous advance toward the golden ratio, 1:1.618, a significant natural design element. Each succeeding number, running the sequence to infinity, advances the difference between each number in the sequence incrementally closer to the golden ratio value. But your resulting Pi^x  values do not relate to Fibonacci. Why not? 

Mathematics is so easily bent to cater to coincidence, that a standing stone in the Great Britain plain has the virtual exact dimensions of a former common sight in London: the red public telephone booth. What's the cosmic significant of that?
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@fauxlaw
a standing stone in the Great Britain plain has the virtual exact dimensions of a former common sight in London: the red public telephone booth. What's the cosmic significant of that?

It's a disguised TARDIS.
ebuc
ebuc
Questions:1. I understand the relationship of your values 1, 2, 3, but what makes value #1 the absolute Pi-time value?
Subtracting P^3 { XYZ  Space } from P^4 { XYZ + t }, i.e., 97.409091034002437 minus 31.oo62766 = 94.4028144340024 { cosmic absolute Pi-Time }

And what is that value supposed to represent other than a random number you say is absolute? What is Pi time, other than the time of day of a digital clock: 3:14 [which, replacing the colon with a period is the first three digits of the value of Pi]? And, so what? 
Relative time { specical relativity } vs cosmic absolute Pi-Time { cosmic absolute clock } for every particle of Universe that has a approximated circular circumference and diameter.  That is not "random", irrespective of your thinking it  is random  since Pi is specific cosmically absolute ratio of circumference to diameter values

2. Using the 7th numerical position in all values just because two values [#4, #6] have sevens in that seventh position seems a random decision. See my concluding remarks. You also happen to have twos in the 5th numerical position in two values [#1, #2]. So?
....1} the initial Pi value I began with is more than 7 overall positions s--to arrive at 31.00 62 .7 66.....,so  you are in error there.
....2}  yes there are some #2 integer values. So hat? They are the resultant of the process.  You dont like 2's or bias against 2's fro some non-reason?

3. You bring to the table the Fibonacci sequence, which always begins the count at 0, so why make it variable?
I present two available options of what is more signficant to my associat-able cosmic concerns.  If you dont want to see the two options, that is your preference 'not to see them'. Zero is a not-counting number so some do not like to consider its significance, irrespective of what  not that significance may or ma not be.

I have another Pi-time thread that goes further into signifcance of zero { 0 } as found in various patterns and polyhedra.

45. The Fibonacci sequence not only advances by adding the previous and last number, but also happens to advance by variable, and continuous advance toward the golden ratio, 1:1.618, a significant natural design element. Each succeeding number, running the sequence to infinity, advances the difference between each number in the sequence incrementally closer to the golden ratio value. But your resulting Pi^x  values do not relate to Fibonacci. Why not? 
Phi and Phi are two differrent onstants and people look for ways to associate the two, in case there is some cosmic connection. Again, many times if I see double 55, I consider if there is abstract cosmic connection.  And I sometimes present that consideration to others, as I did in post #1.

Again, I have a thread dedicate more to Pi. This thread is special consideration of that thread being extended to include consideration of 42.05055  possible relation to time dilation ergo Lorentz contraction ergo dynamic special realtivity.

Whereas my approach is from cosmically absracti absolute static values, that may, or may not pertain to those dynamic considerations.

A photon speed is constant value { cosmic absolute/ }  , ---in a vacuum only--- and irrespective of observers direction and speed ergo that appears to me to be a cosmic value and no one Ive seen has a good explanation for this seemingly impossible phenomena  there are some pardoxes in physical, I dare to be naive and look at ways to find answers to those seemingly impossible phenomena.

Being more of a simpleton and not math or phyisics major I use those tools available to me, that also fit my abilities, time and unique consideration 'dare to be naive'...Bucky Fuller.   To better understand some of the above may be assisted by some of my other related threads. ex regarding 31 bilateral spinal nerves, 31 primary great circles of the 5-fold icosa{20}hedron etc type  references of association.

I believe Ive stumble onto some of the most abtract correlations between static cosmic values and variable dynamic values.   It is a little bit like the the differrence between a static Euclidean polyhedron and the same having positive or negative curvature.  Now there is true bending of the patterns.  All vectorial trjaectories have curvarture, irrespective of how short the distance traveled.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Lemming
FX still haves me blocked. Go figure. This 2nd or third time he asks me questions and I cannot reply to him directly. Go figure.

The other point is, that at the 7-gon we havet the first set of  internal and external  irrational numbers for the angles, and why is that? Is there a more cosmic  significance? 

However, to arrive at my Pi presented resultant values, I had to to go to at least an overall 8 positions ergo 7 positions on the irrational side  of Pi, in order to get 31.00 62 7..... and 9 overall { 8 on irrational side of Pi } in order to get 31.00 62 7 66.......and that is the value I most often present and use for cosmic Pi-Time value 66.40 28

However, for  the re-normalization value 24.22 35 7...I need only overall 8 positions and that is seven positions on irrational side of Pi

So is the 7 in overall 7th position in two of my values that significant?  I'd like think so, but who knows since I used have to used at least 9 overall positions 8 irrational side.

Is 7 significant that it first appears at the overall 14th { 2 * 7 } position.

Then there is there is the 97.40 90 9 value, and with  overall 9 positions of Pi and it gives that value,
97.40 90 90 58 87 77 9.......and if we take that Pi^4 value and divide it by 7 we get

13.91 55 84 36 98 254 ...that begins repeating here at 15th overall position...14285714285714286

and there is 55 again.  Just considering abstract and if there is distant cosmic connection yet still a connection/relationship.

......"But the orderliness of Euclid’s sequence really falls apart with the 7-gon.

.....With what we learned last week, it is easy to see that the 7-gon is impossible to construct. It is obtained from the polynomial:x7-1=(x-1)x6+x5+x4+x3+x2+x1+1=0

...That sixth-degree polynomial is irreducible and, since its degree over the rationals is not a power of two, we can see right away that these complex roots are not constructible.Did Euclid know that the 7-gon was impossible?

....He probably suspected it. He surely knew that he couldn’t do it, which is not quite the same thing."....
_._,_._,_

fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@Lemming
Who?
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@fauxlaw
Doctor Who joke, yeah.
Though the dimensions might not be spot on, sounded close enough.