Satan is not Lucifer. Lucifer is Jesus in angel-form.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 64
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
After some chatting with Castin (I am not exposing PM I am giving credit), I have realised something crucial about the Devil vs God dynamic that I keep saying is falsified by Rabbis, Priests and Imams. 

The Devil itself, be it Satan, Al-Shaitan or Iblis, is not actually (at all) the character Lucifer. Lucifer is an angel of God, and the punishment to Lucifer for defying God and rebelling as he did in the Old Testament and being the 'bringer of light' (head of Illuminati) is that he is forced to become a suicidal preacher of utter lies against his will. This is saying that JESUS is LUCIFER, do you understand yet? JESUS is the ANTICHRIST. 

Satan IS NOT Lucifer. Satan is God. Until you understand this, you won't comprehend how the religions of Islam, Judaism and Christianity are directly linked. Muhammad was being possessed by LUCIFER, Islam was a REVENGE by many fallen angels on God. This is why the religion inspires such violence and atrocities and why Christianity teaches us to be tame slaves saying 'ah but the powerful will suffer in the afterlife' LOL. They won't suffer in the afterlife, God (who is actually Satan) is lying to you. The real lesson in the 3 religions is; embrace life while it lasts, this Earth is purgatory and it's YOUR CHOICE the only part of 'free will' that's yours is how 'heavenly' or 'hellish' you make it. You just don't get it, that's fine by me.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
none can refute
Goldtop
Debates: 0
Goldtop
So, you spin a myth and we're supposed to refute the spin or the myth? Lol.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Goldtop
Thank you, good bye
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
Long story short

OP is a Satanist

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mopac
It's not nearly that simple.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Mopac
It's easy to call someone a Satanist and run away from telling them why... actually, as a panentheist, you also believe god is satan and lucifer is jesus. Panentheism is non-duality. We are all one. God is also a rapist, Hitler, an animal being eaten by a lion, a baby being aborted, a starving African child, a person being shot in the head, a depressed teen shooting himself in the head, a person that dies alone, a person that found their love after years and loses her to cancer a year later, god is a mobster chopping up his prisoner, a person being tortured by gangs, a child being molested, the molester, god is a Jew in a gas chamber, god is Cesar being stabbed, a teen dying from a opiate overdose on the street, god is a transsexual that cuts his wrist due to society. Do you see what god is? And... being all this and feeling all this and more Christians think god has beef with gays. Lmao how much religious people don't understand god. But one day you will bc you will also become god and everything i just mentioned. Why do you think pantheism isn't mainstream... it's the uncomfortable truth. 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Outplayz
@RationalMadman
OP says "Satan is God"

I say "Op is a Satanist"

The responses I get are 

"It's not that simple"

And

"It's easy to call someone a Satanist and run away without telling them why"

@ rationalmadman 

Well, you do seem to be advocating hedonism as well, which seems pretty consistent with satanic philosophy.

@ outplays

The Ultimate Reality is God, that isn't the same thing as saying all reality is God. Like, I wouldn't call a chair I am sitting in God. 

But taking yourself as being God is dang near the premise of what satanism is, so you shouldn't be surprised if people say you are professing satanism.

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Mopac

But taking yourself as being God is dang near the premise of what satanism is, so you shouldn't be surprised if people say you are professing satanism.
Anyone that calls me a Satanist is simply ignorant to the plethora of different spiritual platforms that there are. Yes... in my platform i am god but at the same time i'm Hitler too, and a chair. Simply, you cannot prove to me that i am separate of anything. You can't prove where i end and something else begins. Only my consciousness my ego is separate for good reason. God can't experience if every piece of god isn't experiencing. 

The Ultimate Reality is God, that isn't the same thing as saying all reality is God. 
1) Then you are not a Panentheist. 2) Isn't the Ultimate Reality all reality... you are very confused. 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Outplayz
A gear in a clock is not a clock.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Mopac
A gear in a clock is not a clock.
So god is a part of but not all of reality...Lol man, you really have to make your mind up... 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
reality as in Earth etc is simulated binary code under Mopac's theory, He just hasn't used the word simulated yet to explain his lapse in ultimate to simulated.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
I suspect he has no idea what he believes. He just heard it somewhere, thought it sounded genius and now advocates it incessantly. But when you start breaking it down ... he clearly hasn't thought about it much. I'm just pressing him bc he said his god is like panentheism. I'm a pantheist/panentheist... and he calls me satanic Lmfao. I think that speaks volumes to how much he's actually thought about it or is even capable of thinking about the implications. 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Outplayz
There is a difference between something that is true in some sense and something that is true in every sense.

I do know what I believe though, and though you may think I am simply repeating things I have heard, a great deal of thought has gone into what I believe.

You have to understand that you look a certain way to me as well, and I am at least courteous enough to admit that this is how things look rather than make godly declarations. It would be silly of me to claim to completely understand what to me appears to be lying vanities and pagan delusion. Madness is not something to be understood. But here I am, suffering your pretense i. Order to allow you to explain yourself. Instead, you mock and scoff at me for explaining why what you say looks the way it does.

I'm really not being that difficult. 

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@RationalMadman

Definition of simulated courtesy Merriam-webster..

"made to look genuine : fake"

I could certainly say that creation as we experience it is a simulation.

Can we make sense of anything without comparing to something else? Duality is a reality.

But God is The Ultimate Reality, and The Singularity. There is a difference between this world of creation and God who is uncreated.

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Mopac
You have to understand that you look a certain way to me as well, and I am at least courteous enough to admit that this is how things look rather than make godly declarations. It would be silly of me to claim to completely understand what to me appears to be lying vanities and pagan delusion. Madness is not something to be understood. But here I am, suffering your pretense i. Order to allow you to explain yourself. Instead, you mock and scoff at me for explaining why what you say looks the way it does.
From what i can remember you are the only one scoffing and ridiculing my beliefs. Calling me a witch and satanist doesn't help your case. I have put a lot of thought into multiple beliefs and am always willing to discuss them. For heaven's sake, i started asking you about your belief bc i found it to be interesting the way you describe it since it sounds like what i would say as a pantheist... yet, when i ask questions you deflect or say it's pagan nonsense.

Asking you questions and for definitions is not mocking or scoffing... it's giving you a chance to explain why you believe what you believe. As i have come to find, most don't know the implications of what they believe and all i do is explain them to see how you have justified these implications. I have yet to even get close to that destination with you... bc all you do is deflect and stay vague. And if i do ridicule, i am ridiculing that not your belief (i truly have no idea what you believe).  

A common thing with religious people is, inexperience. Most religious people are use to debating atheists... debating someone spiritual always seems to blindside them. It seems to be applying to you as well.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Outplayz
What you see as ignorant and meaningless slurs are actually technical terms.Terms which, I tend to explain while I am using for the sake of clarity.

You don't like what I say, but I'm being honest.

I don't really need to explain why I believe in The Truth. It justifies itself.

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Mopac
I believe the Ultimate Reality is God... i believe the Ultimate Truth is that we cannot escape the Ultimate Truth. Wow... look at that. We believe the same; making you a Satanist too. 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Outplayz

"Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble."
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Mopac
Is that another way of calling me a devil again... jesus man. I guess since i don't 'tremble' i'm right. Anyways... good deflection again. You are a pro at it. If you don't see how your vagueness is a problem, no one will take you seriously. 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Outplayz
Speak for yourself.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
All sacrificial religions are evil.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Mopac
You don't like what I say, but I'm being honest.
If you have to actually try and convince folks of that, then obviously you're not.

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
none can refute
It isn't actually our job to refute it is your job to prove. You are committing a shifting of the burden of proof fallacy.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@secularmerlin
No I proved it.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
Actually it looks like you just baldly asserted that it was the case. You have not in fact demonstrated that any of.these mythological figures exists at all let alone that some of them may be confused with one another.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@secularmerlin
You can debate Harry Potter without needing to prove a thing about it is real

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
Your right. I concede that point to you. I still don't see any thing about the fictional source material (the bible) which indicates your claim. Perhaps you could go over it again?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@secularmerlin
You have a lot to learn and I blocked you for a reason.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@RationalMadman
The things in this world will not ultimately lead to satisfaction. 

Only God can grant that peace that surpasses understanding.

Fyi God and Satan are not the same. Christianity is not what you think it is.