Read-only
Total: 153
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Lynched DP1:

None.

Died NP1:

Lunatic - You are Cory Booker from The Garden State, also known as New Jersey. You are the junior senator, even though you should be the senior one cause Menéndez should’ve lost. In 2020, you ran for President, but were utterly defeated in the primaries, but luckily you were up for reelection and won against Rik Mehta by 16% in a landslide. You’re pretty much the male version of Kamala Harris, not just cause you’re black and young, but policy wise y’all have a lot in common too. Maybe it’s cause you had your Spartacus moment during the Kavanaugh confirmation hearing that you didn’t get the nomination for President, who knows? You are the 1X GLADIATOR. Once per game you can publicly announce that you are challenging a certain player, which will cause only you and that player to be votable on that day. When this ability is used, all votes are reset barring a lynch threshold already being reached. You may not use this ability at LYLO. You win with the Town.

——————————

Lynched DP2

None.

Died NP2

Whiteflame - You are John Cornyn from The Lone Star State, also known as Texas. As the senior senator, you were first elected in 2002 against Ron Kirk by 12%. In 2020, you won a comfortable victory against MJ Hegar, who didn’t even stand a shot even though the media preached about a Blue Texas. Funny enough your seat belonged to the Senate Majority Leader, Vice President, and President Lyndon B. Johnson, which was the last time the seat went Democratic. Prior to your senate career, you were the Attorney General of Texas, and even before that, you were a Justice on the Texas State Supreme Court. In fact you were even considered for a Supreme Court nomination, which luckily didn’t happen because you’d probably be John Roberts 2.0. You are the 1X JUDGE. One night you may choose to kill someone who was on the bandwagon during the most recent day phase. You win with the Town.

The United States Senate is now in legislative session for a period of three days. 

Per the Senate Rules the order of today’s business is a role madness mafia game. Per the proceedings, a member of Congress may be expelled if a simple majority of the members vote to have them removed from office.

The rules for debate on expulsion are the same as usual: no talking about the game to anyone outside of the DP, no deleting or editing posts, etc. The mafia members have been give 2 options: a character and justification for a role of their choosing OR a role not in the game.

The chair will not answer any questions openly in the day phase and will not answer questions that are not related to your role.

The clerk will call role:

Mr. Chris
Mr. Speedrace
Mr. Greyparrot
Mr. SupaDudz
Mr. Earth
Mr. Oromagi
Mr. WaterPhoenix

The United States Senate will adjourn in three days time on Thursday April 2nd, 2021 at 1:00 PM CST.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
@Vader
@Speedrace
@MisterChris
Senate is now in legislative session
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
@WaterPhoenix
Senate is now in session
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
This fucking sucks.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
i'd like to hear Speed's results
Vader
Vader
I'm also gonna say that I don't think that this isn't the typical role with Judge. I thought it would be the one where you would choose 2 people and see if they were the same affiliation. As much as this was a huge blow for us, if he would've claimed earlier it could've lead to his mislynch because it is not the name that is typically given
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
I tracked you to no one

That said

VTL Supa

Role cop is a scum role, and scum can have a ninja or the other scum did the NK
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
Fair analysis. I indeed visited no one since I used my role already. I have a lean town on you at the moment since you are un CC'd and I think with balance in mind. I think a tracker and then a 1x vig and a 1x detective would balance it evenly.

I would think that scum would not have a counter to tracking. It would be a direct counter to a role that might only be the no 1x investigative.

I think oromagi is my top lynch choice at the moment

VTL oromagi
Vader
Vader
I think oromagi is scum for a couple reasons

1. suggestion of basic theming

• If we look at Pie's theming then we can see that he does not simply make those types of simple themes
  • Suggesting a simple theme could be him wanting to spin a mislynch on someone

2. uncertainity of chris
  • he draws uncertainty to chris's affiliation trying to open up the pools of a mislynch
  • scum wants to draw a mislynch. they can do that by opening up the lynch pool or narrowing it down to two people with then leads me to this
3. contradicting behaviors.
  • oromagi early on leans toward a vtnl despite having not much information on the game
  • with the same amount of information given, he then tries to lead a lynch train despite being agressively on the vtnl side
it's also by poe. chris is town, speed is lean town, grey is a town lean, earth, wp, and oro are the ones i have in my scum pile by poe
if i am wrong about grey, i will apologize to chris, but i just can't see grey bein scum

i just feel oromagi's behavior is extremely conflicting when it comes to his votes and the way he votes

WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@oromagi
last dp you asked everyone if they were a dem or repub but not me, why
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
Been gone on a day trip all of today and will probably be on another tomorrow. Spring break FTW but it's eating up all my time. Analysis to come tomorrow at some point
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
oromagi                                        [D]
X>lunatic            Cory Booker[D]        1XGLADIATOR
X>whiteflame  John Cornyn [R]      1XJUDGE
TOWN
speedrace       Gary Peters [D]            TRACKER
chris                                                            PACIFIST
earth                      Ben Cardin[D]
waterphoenix                           [R]               1X
greyparrot      Susan Collins[R]         PROTECC
supadudz        Josh Hawley{R}          1XDETECTIVE
SCUM

oromagi
oromagi
Oddly and unexpectedly, the MOD sent me a note in the night that says that if Supa gets lynched during the DP, I get a 1 X WATCHER bonus.

• This feels to me like totally out-of-whack MOD confirmation of Supa's guilt.
    • Even tho pie never says Supa=SCUM, why would any  MOD reward TOWN for lynching TOWN?
  • Since this reads as a rather outrageously OP thing for me to be claiming, I am going to full claim now and just lay it on the table for TOWN's perusal.
So I am committed to lynching Supa today, seeing as how the MOD is actually dangling bait over his head.

• If we lynch Supa tonight I will be COP + WATCHER tonight (I guess.  I don't actually know if I can use both at once)  That makes me most likely target tonight.  I will be very interested to see if GP can or will protect me
VTL Supadudz

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@WaterPhoenix
-> @oromagi
last dp you asked everyone if they were a dem or repub but not me, why
You've been so inactive I forgot you existed.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Earth
@WaterPhoenix
claim now or say why not
oromagi
oromagi
repeat for bolding

VTL Supadudz
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Supa (2/4) - Speed, Oro
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@oromagi
Oddly and unexpectedly, the MOD sent me a note in the night that says that if Supa gets lynched during the DP, I get a 1 X WATCHER bonus.
this seems pretty damning 

VTL SUPA

claim now or say why not
why claim here

Vader
Vader
Bro what? Oromagi is so lying. Why would a mod actively say this?
Vader
Vader
-->
@WaterPhoenix
This isn't damning. This is practically lying. It is a hypothetical 5v2. If scum get a mislynch the game goes to MYLO. He is actual trying to bait you. Stop
Vader
Vader
Oromagi is lying about his role without a doubt

1. He can either win tomorrow if he mislynches. If another VTNL happens there a chance that he doesn't win tomorrow

2. There's no role that just openly gives a role to someone for lynching them

3. That doesn't implicate me being scum at all. If it is a custom Pie role (which I think it is), if it were to ONLY target scum, it would be a bastard modding. 
I don't think it's 3 though. Knowing I am town, it is probably not 3

I am leaning to oromagi lying so he can easily win by forcing a mislynch. Even if there is a role, it is probably not scum guaranteed 

Oromagi and Earth are my scum team right now. Let's lynch the liars first

Vader
Vader
not about his role but what happened
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Vader
we have one more mislynch right? okay i'll vote oro this dp then if he flips town i'll vote you.

UNVOTE

VTL ORO
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Supa (2/4) - Speed, Oro
Oro (1/4) - Water

Vader
Vader
-->
@WaterPhoenix
I think you are town. If oro flips, it is Grey and Earth fmpov.
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
Well I don't remember lying...

I am feeling better. I am about to go into work, but I'll reread the last DP on my break or something.

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Vader
Bro what? Oromagi is so lying. Why would a mod actively say this?
I don't know why PIe said this but why would I make it up? 

If I was SCUM, I'd feel like I was ahead of the game with two no-lynches and two PRs NK'd.  I certainly would not feel the need to make up some improbable tale.  Because such a claim would be idiotic as SCUM and at best buy me a lynch on the guy we were most likely to lynch anyway.   I understand it does not seem like normal rules and is pretty unfair to you as SCUM but I can 't control that beyond just reporting the facts.

Let's also note that with 3 unclaimed roles, I am claiming COP with a WATCHER bonus.  What are the odds that there would be a COP or a WATCHER to CC me if I weren't?
Vader
Vader
-->
@oromagi
I don't know why PIe said this but why would I make it up? 
To get a mislynch. I don't know why

If I was SCUM, I'd feel like I was ahead of the game with two no-lynches and two PRs NK'd.  I certainly would not feel the need to make up some improbable tale.  Because such a claim would be idiotic as SCUM and at best buy me a lynch on the guy we were most likely to lynch anyway.  
This is all WIFOM fmpov. There isn't a role that just gives someone a task and get a reward such as that
I understand it does not seem like normal rules and is pretty unfair to you as SCUM but I can 't control that beyond just reporting the facts.
As town, I'm telling you that it is incorrect. It seems like an extreme stretch to do but I do not rule it out. Plus it is not telling you I'm scum, but only that lynching me would result in that role. How do you know that it isn't 3rd party? I feel you are being too naive to lynch me. You've been on my train vouching for my lynch and it just seems to convenient that this role comes in and puts an incentive on me to do that

Let's also note that with 3 unclaimed roles, I am claiming COP with a WATCHER bonus.  What are the odds that there would be a COP or a WATCHER to CC me if I weren't?

But you get a watcher bonus, not become a full proof watcher. There can be a BP in a game along with a vestmaker. Do you get it permanently or temporary. If you are town, it is not worth killing me and going into a probably 3v2 because it doesn't guarantee me as scum
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Vader
how many mislynches do we have
Vader
Vader
-->
@WaterPhoenix
If we lynch scum today. It's hypothetically a 4v1 so we have 2

If we mislynch today, it's hypothetically a 3v2 so we'd have 1 either way. Inactive town on a 3v2 would cause scum to win. It's essential scum is lynch because scum could win next DP is a mislynch happens. oromagi knows that