Read-only
Total: 48
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Lynched DP1:

None.

Died NP1:

Lunatic - You are Cory Booker from The Garden State, also known as New Jersey. You are the junior senator, even though you should be the senior one cause Menéndez should’ve lost. In 2020, you ran for President, but were utterly defeated in the primaries, but luckily you were up for reelection and won against Rik Mehta by 16% in a landslide. You’re pretty much the male version of Kamala Harris, not just cause you’re black and young, but policy wise y’all have a lot in common too. Maybe it’s cause you had your Spartacus moment during the Kavanaugh confirmation hearing that you didn’t get the nomination for President, who knows? You are the 1X GLADIATOR. Once per game you can publicly announce that you are challenging a certain player, which will cause only you and that player to be votable on that day. When this ability is used, all votes are reset barring a lynch threshold already being reached. You may not use this ability at LYLO. You win with the Town.

——————————

Lynched DP2

None.

Died NP2

Whiteflame - You are John Cornyn from The Lone Star State, also known as Texas. As the senior senator, you were first elected in 2002 against Ron Kirk by 12%. In 2020, you won a comfortable victory against MJ Hegar, who didn’t even stand a shot even though the media preached about a Blue Texas. Funny enough your seat belonged to the Senate Majority Leader, Vice President, and President Lyndon B. Johnson, which was the last time the seat went Democratic. Prior to your senate career, you were the Attorney General of Texas, and even before that, you were a Justice on the Texas State Supreme Court. In fact you were even considered for a Supreme Court nomination, which luckily didn’t happen because you’d probably be John Roberts 2.0. You are the 1X JUDGE. One night you may choose to kill someone who was on the bandwagon during the most recent day phase. You win with the Town.

——————————

Lynched DP3:

None.

Died NP3:

Oromagi - You are Richard Durbin from The Prairie State, also known as Illinois. You are the senior senator, first elected in 1996 and currently the Senate Majority Whip for the Democratic Party in the United States Senate. During your tenure in the Senate, you have never won by less than 10% against your Republican opponents even during wave years such as 2024, because of the help of Cook County, aka Chicago. Even though your state is known for corruption with something like 3 of the last 4 Governors being jailed for corruption, you’re the Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee. Your primary job is to vet AG nominees and judicial nominees selected by the President to ensure they haven’t committed any shenanigans.You are the ODD-NIGHT COP. Each odd night you may investigate a player and will learn whether they are innocent or guilty. You win with the Town.

The United States Senate is now in legislative session for a period of three days. 

Per the Senate Rules the order of today’s business is a role madness mafia game. Per the proceedings, a member of Congress may be expelled if a simple majority of the members vote to have them removed from office.

The rules for debate on expulsion are the same as usual: no talking about the game to anyone outside of the DP, no deleting or editing posts, etc. The mafia members have been give 2 options: a character and justification for a role of their choosing OR a role not in the game.

The chair will not answer any questions openly in the day phase and will not answer questions that are not related to your role.

The clerk will call role:

Mr. Chris
Mr. Speedrace
Mr. Greyparrot
Mr. SupaDudz
Mr. Earth
Mr. WaterPhoenix

The United States Senate will adjourn in three days time on Saturday April 4th, 2021 at 4:30 PM CST.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
@Vader
@Speedrace
@MisterChris
Senate is in Session
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
@WaterPhoenix
Senate is open for business
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
So this sucks. Oro was town I guess. Figured he'd die this night though

I have to rethink who I think is scum. I still have a feeling WP could be scum. I also have slight scum reads on Chris and Earth

Grey is probably town and Speed is probably town. I have a hard time thinking that 2 voting roles can co exist in a game this time. It would be extremely hard for a scum to try to fight that. I think one of them is lying and I still believe water is best lynch target.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
Who did you track
Vader
Vader
I actually am not town read Speed as much as I was before. Same with Grey. Chris is probably most town but when the town play has been consistently shit this entire game, you can't classify scum at all
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
You didn't tell me what my action results were
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Vader
Everyone on the ORO lynch was obviously town.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
Yea but I also can’t see how Speed can be scum with only a 1x detective and a odd cop. By POE it’s either you Earth or WP
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
All scum are between WP, Supa, and Grey

Originally townread Grey but am going to have to reverse that completely, but Supa is still my top lynch, why would you want to lynch Oro???????????
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
@WaterPhoenix
I tracked WP to no one

@WP, does your doublevote go away since you used it last DP or do you still have it since the lynch didn't happen?
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
Gave my reasoning. Read it
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Earth
@Vader
@MisterChris
@WaterPhoenix
Okay mod just verified my action went through

I blocked Speed.

VTL SPEED

easy lynch today speed is confirmed scum due to mod confirming my night action going through

I am also out of uses so I was damn lucky to get one scum with one of my 2x blocking choices.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Speedrace
Dude, why didn't you just hammer Oro and kill me last night? You usually play a lot better as scum than this.
Vader
Vader
VTL SPEED
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Speed (2/4) - Grey, Supa
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
VTL Speed

i cannot believe we've literally lynched like no one every dp like bruh man
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Speedrace
it prob goes away btw
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Earth
@Vader
@WaterPhoenix
I blocked Speed.
???? This doesn't make any sense

If I was scum then I would be told I was roleblocked, so why would I claim an action when I know I was roleblocked?

Which means GP is either lying or the mod made a mistake, and given I think GP is scum, this reeks of trying to get a quick lynch to win the game

VTL GP
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@MisterChris
vote speed 
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Speedrace
if you're town and it's lylo tomorrow we'll lynch gp and supa so i think it works out 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@WaterPhoenix
if you're town and it's lylo tomorrow we'll lynch gp and supa so i think it works out 
No we're at MYLO lol, if I die then we lose
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Greyparrot
easy lynch today speed is confirmed scum due to mod confirming my night action going through

lol not how this role works. Blocks are successful regardless of whether the person actually used a role or not....
Vader
Vader
Yeah MC fight have a point

I’m saying this with beer so I’m not gonna be typing much but I actually am looking with MC as smart. Might scum read go
Vader
Vader
Unvote 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
lol not how this role works. Blocks are successful regardless of whether the person actually used a role or not....

Speed lied about being Tracker. This is a no-brainer unless you are speed's scumbuddy.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Speed (2/4) - Grey, Water
GP (1/4) - Speed

MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
I misunderstood what Grey was saying initially. I realize now what he meant: Speed claims he tracked WP, but he couldn't have done that because Grey has, allegedly,  blocked him successfully. 

A couple things:
  • First, I want more detail about what Speed's results say. Was it "you have tracked WP to nobody" or was it something that might indicate being blocked? Also, Grey, tell us what exactly Pie "confirmed." Did he confirm that your ACTION itself was successful, or that you SUCCESSFULY SUBMITTED an action?
  • Second, Speed's innocence is clear regardless of the answers to the above question. For fucks sake, mafia Speed would've just hammered Oro and been done with it. Like wtf. There is absolutely ZERO reason Speed would draw this game out. It's obvious: Scum had to have been on that Oro lynch already. For this reason I don't agree with a Grey lynch either. If Grey were scum he could've ended the game instantly last DP and he even acknowledges this this DP when talking to Speed. I don't know what sort of misunderstanding is going on but I don't buy either Speed or Grey being SCUM. 
This was the count last night:

Oro  (3/4) - Supa, Water1, Water2

It seems obvious to me who SCUM is. Supa has been the common denominator all game. I've narrowed it down to him through POE countless times and it continues to point to him this time. SUPA is a role cop (scum role) who was on the failed lynch of Lunatic and the failed lynch of Oro and continually tries to distract from lynches that would give TOWN the power of POE. Even more damning is the hopping on the Speed lynch without a second thought. Supa is smart enough to realize Speed would just insta hammer as SCUM. 

I await Supa's inevitable WIFOM in response. "bUt wHy wOulD i Nk mY MisLyncH TaRget?!" 
  • You're a role cop and Oro claimed. Oro's role is a threat so you took him out before he could share results today.
  • You only need a mislynch or a no lynch to seal the deal for today. The loss of Oro's wagon wasn't a big loss really especially since TOWN has been no lynching all game already. The added POE helps too, since you could always play the "WhY wOUld I dO tHat?" card.
VTL SUPADUDZ.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Speed (2/4) - Grey, Water
GP (1/4) - Speed
Supa (1/4) - Chris

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@MisterChris
Did he confirm that your ACTION itself was successful,

Word for word Pie said my action went through.

It's clear anyone not voting for speedy today is absolutely scum.

If you are town and have a hard-on for supa, make a case tomorrow.