Yes or No God

Author: EtrnlVw

Total: 71
EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
If you could ask any questions that would require a yes or no, what questions would you ask God?

Stephen
Stephen
Has the promised "second coming" already happened?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@EtrnlVw
OK. 

So hypothetically of course.....I would ask GOD....Are you as nonsensical as most theists make you out to be.
Sum1hugme
Debates: 37
Sum1hugme
-->
@EtrnlVw
If it's the christian god: "Why would you rather let the holocaust happen than just help your chosen people?"
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@EtrnlVw
Hypothetically if some god(s) exist and if they hypothetically have an even incidental interest in the largest possible number of people believing in them my very first question is why not just provide unmistakable evidence of your existence which is objectively measurable such that there is no reasonable doubt of the data?
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@EtrnlVw
how can i guarantee that me and my loved ones will live happy for eternity? 

how would you etrnlvw, answer that?
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@EtrnlVw
oh it's a yes no thing. i'm interested in your thoughts on my last question. but as for yes no, i would ask.... 'does everyone have a happy eternal life?' 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@n8nrgmi

how would you etrnlvw, answer that?

Well I was planning on sitting back and just observing what questions people might have but since you asked so politely and sincerely I will answer that with a series of insights. From there you can deal with the implications, or ask further questions. One thing I will say though is don't worry, there is no bad ending for any of your loved ones or yourself.

oh it's a yes no thing. i'm interested in your thoughts on my last question. but as for yes no, i would ask.... 'does everyone have a happy eternal life?'

Happiness is relative. It's a word associated with duality, so with happiness comes sorrow. So TBH there is always the presence of both experiences within creation. Happiness then, is not always pursued as an emotional stimulation but as a contentment in relation to a larger picture, a completion of what the soul needs and desires through all of their experiences. Most souls are unaware they existed prior to their mothers womb as a soul, they came into an agreement with much of what they would undergo during their time in any given place.

Every soul is eternal, and through their journey they are to learn many things specific to that individual while they sojourn within creation. Through their journey they experience many situations, many places, many different scenarios some of which include happiness.

Eternity exists independent of creation, which then exists independent of linear time itself. So when you speak of eternity, are you conflating eternity with creation? one is a temporal experience and the other a Reality of existence for each soul. Duality is only present within creation, so then happiness is only associated with experiences within creation. So the question is very dynamic, your eternal soul as it exists independent of the created worlds does not recognize happiness as it is with sorrow, only contentment as it is with being unburdened because it also has no association with sorrow. Where there is no creation there is no duality, where there is no duality there is no happiness OR sorrow.

What does this mean? it means there are parallel experiences for every soul....one being eternal and one being subject to creation. The one being eternal has its home within God, the Creator, independent of creation (for eternity). And the other as it enters creation as an individual experiencing duality through many situations. Right now, your experience is confined to creation and will be subject to happiness as well as sorrow while you are here, in heaven or any other place within the created worlds. A lot depends on what each person sows during their journey for what they may encounter in their future experiences. If you're asking me do souls suffer eternal unhappiness in some place away from God my answer is no, that is a misconception, or flat out untrue.
Can souls suffer? yes, but it is relative to their condition and choices, not because they are doomed for eternal torture. For one, there is no place outside of the Creator, all of creation exists within God including beautiful places as well as bad places. Two, souls never suffer infinite punishment for finite crimes. Three, all souls will at some point leave creation anyways (which includes heavens and earths) at which point they are one with God where duality has no effect.

I'm not trying to confuse you in any way, I'm just trying to give you a more complete picture so you can ask the right questions. Souls find happiness in the contentment or satisfaction of their choices (in creation), perhaps in fulfilling purpose.....it's not necessarily an eternal state of mind so to speak. True contentment as it is with an eternal state of being is being unburdened by any emotional state of affairs. Some people might describe that as blissful, but not as it applies to being happy as compared to being sad, more like a state of being letting all those factors dissolve as being detached from the pull of duality (pain or pleasure).

But to answer your question as directly as I can, you and each of the souls you love will always eternally exist within God the Creator where they will always be unburdened, what they will experience within creation is what they came to fulfill. But you will always be within them, they will always be within you, and you all will always be within God and in that you find total peace of mind.
So there's two answers in a way, while in creation there will always be sorrow with happiness, but in an eternal sense (outside of creation) (which is the true home of the soul), no soul experiences anything bad. 
Let me know if you have any questions about that. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Sum1hugme
Even though this was a yes or no challenge to God (in this topic)....... What personal questions would you ask if  you had no knowledge of the Bible?
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas

ETRNLVW,

First off, I will show respect to our God and call Him by His actual name, and that is Jesus and NOT "God" which is a "title" instead of His name,  which shows disrespect like you continually do upon this esteemed form, understood Bible fool runaway?!  

I would ask Jesus the following:  "Jesus, why does ETRNLVW continually run away from their total Bible ignorance as shown in the links below? At what point do you intervene in  ETRNLVW making a mockery of Christianity because of their "stupidness" of the scriptures, and in doing so, do you wish ETRNLVW would vacate this prestigious Religion Forum so as not to embarrass you anymore?"

I can just visualize Jesus in thinking why does the dumbfounded of the Bible ETRNLVW  have to be a Christian, whereas His faith is hard enough to follow in the 21st century, let alone the Bible ignorant ETRNLVW giving the faith such a bad name when present within this forum! LOL!

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas

ETERNLVW,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE THAT PERTAINS TO YOU IN POST #9: "What personal questions would you ask if  you had no knowledge of the Bible?"

OMG, truer words were never spoken if you revert your question above to yourself! You have absolutely no TRUE knowledge of the Bible as partly shown in my post #10 above, and where it looks like you will never take the time to remove this fact within this forum!

Sorry Jesus for ETERNLVW continually slapping you in the face  within this forum. :(

Sum1hugme
Debates: 37
Sum1hugme
-->
@EtrnlVw
Wym by personal question?
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Sum1hugme
Like relevant to something personal not impersonal, as if you were trying to get to know someone without any preconceived notions. Or trying to understand something about them, or even about you. For example, what if you knew you originated with God or came from God...what would you want or need to know? In other words it doesn't have to be about the Bible or what any proponent of the Bible teaches. Just what you would want to know about God if God existed. 
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Stephen
Has the promised "second coming" already happened?
REPLY HAZY
       TRY
     AGAIN
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@zedvictor4
Are you as nonsensical as most theists make you out to be.
OUTLOOK GOOD
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Sum1hugme
Why would you rather let the holocaust happen than just help your chosen people
MY SOURCES SAY NO
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@secularmerlin
Why not just provide unmistakable evidence of your existence which is objectively measurable such that there is no reasonable doubt of the data?
IT IS CERTAIN
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@n8nrgmi
IT IS CERTAIN
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@n8nrgmi
does everyone have a happy eternal life
VERY DOUBTFUL
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Why does ETRNLVW continually run away from their total Bible ignorance as shown in the links below?
MY SOURCES SAY NO
At what point do you intervene in  ETRNLVW making a mockery of Christianity because of their "stupidness" of the scriptures,
IT IS CERTAIN
and in doing so, do you wish ETRNLVW would vacate this prestigious Religion Forum so as not to embarrass you anymore?
VERY DOUBTFUL
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@oromagi
Why not just provide unmistakable evidence of your existence which is objectively measurable such that there is no reasonable doubt of the data?
IT IS CERTAIN
What makes it "certain"?
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@secularmerlin

What makes it "certain"?
SIGNS POINT TO YES
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@EtrnlVw
what is life like outside of creation?
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@n8nrgmi
Because this is a yes or no challenge to God, I would ask him that since this is such a poorly designed world, does he he have a low God IQ?
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@oromagi
What makes it "certain"?
SIGNS POINT TO YES
Magic eightballs are like broken clocks. If they are right it is by coincidence not design. 
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@FLRW
Because this is a yes or no challenge to God, I would ask him that since this is such a poorly designed world, does he he have a low God IQ?
YES DEFINITELY
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
Not a yes/no question, but I want to know if cheetahs trip at full speed? that is honestly my number one question on the shelf for the proper time.
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@FLRW
since this is such a poorly designed world
No, the design is perfect, but we're merely in an imperfect state as a mortal condition, which is not continuous. Nothing was ever intended to be perfect, now. Otherwise, why be here in the first place? This is intended to be an experience to learn how to be perfect. Ultimately, we will figure it out.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@fauxlaw
Cancer is caused by mistakes in DNA, and a new study finds that in most cancer cases, these mistakes are completely random; they're not due to heredity or environmental factors, but rather the result of random errors.

The mistakes, or mutations, cause cancer to happen because even a tiny error in DNA can make cells multiply out of control, the study said. Scientists had thought these mutations resulted mainly from two things: Either the mutation was inherited, or it was caused by outside factors that can damage DNA, such as cigarette smoke or ultraviolet radiation, the researchers wrote.  

But a third cause — random mistakes — actually accounts for two-thirds of these mutations, said the new study, published in the journal Science.

So if I asked God if he knew anything about quality control, I assume he would say no.

fauxlaw
fauxlaw
but rather the result of random errors.
I also believe cancer can be caused by poor choices in what we consume, resulting in causing DNA telomeric failures, allowing intergenerational mutation and degradation. The CDC believes that 60% of cases of cancer could be entirely avoided just be making better consumption choices, such as eating fresh, rather than processed foods, let alone avoiding junk food, drugs, smoking, alcohol, etc. I produce about 1/3 of the food I consume from my vegetable and fruit garden, and by prudent food storage for later use such as by freeze drying.