Secrets of Synchronization video

Author: ebuc

Total: 14
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
In  "Cosmography" Fuller recounts his conversation with Einstein to get his first book '4D Time Lock' published.  Fuller goes on in the book to speculate that Einsteins employrment in  clock shop may have played a key part in developing relativity ideas and that Einstein also probalby witness the synchronization of a set of clocks do to themselves. Maybe Fuller used the word entrained-ment.

This video is about synergy specifically yet no uses that word. Very very interesting movie, and I would add one foot note,  and there exist fireflies in Smokey Mountain areas the also become synchronized.  Hope you find time for this excellent synergy video.

janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@ebuc
Good video.

Makes me think our hearts are synchronized with something "outside" ourselves, although I realize now we are just a part of the whole system. 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@janesix
Makes me think our hearts are synchronized with something "outside" ourselves, although I realize now we are just a part of the whole system.
J6, so glad you got to watch it.   Another foot note, yes the heart beats is fairly regular of shorter time spans, however, over long time spans it is irregular.

I saw the program that discovered this and why the irregular over longer term is beneficial to ones { individuals } health.  Sorry that I can not recall the benefit they explained.

There is also another example of the irregular being a beneficial phenomena but I cant recall it either, at this time. Darn!
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@janesix

...."Coherence and chaos walk hand in hand in biological systems. Any living system is a complex entity interacting with the environment in many predictable and some unpredictable ways. Unpredictability stems from the fact that we are not able to understand the workings of the system. Thus, there is a need for mathematical and physical models for many functions of the body. For example, seemingly unrelated and chaotic behavior is considered “normal” in the function of neurons of the brain.

.........Any coherent and correlated discharge of the neurons of the brain is considered unusual indicating need for close monitoring and possible intervention. However, for normal functioning of cardiac muscles, coordinated and systematic discharge of the neurons is necessary. Thus, in different parts of the biological system, different types of activities of the neurons are considered “normal.”

ENTRAINMENT
......Entrainment is a process through which independent systems interact with each other.....

....Brain is a more complex system; there could be both chaos and coherence!...."

Also stuff about heart on this site

ebuc
ebuc

Coherence { symmetrical } chaos { seemingly chaos = asymmetrical/irrational }

....Brain is a more complex system; there could be both chaos and coherence!......."

4-fold 3, 4, 6 12 great circle planar bisections and the 5-fold 6, 10, 15  ---total 7 sets---   as great planar abstracts of spin, that,  are a set of 3D, vectorial tori.   ---bisected torus (   )(   )-----

.....Space(<G-DE>)(<DE-G)Space........

......Space(>s*t<) i (>s*t<)Space...........

i = Metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/conceptual ego { i } concepts of space and Arrow-of-Time

Space = Metaphysical-2 macro-infinite non-occupied space outside of finite Universe

( G ) = Gravity Metaphysical-3 { spirit-3 } is ultra-micro, ultra-high tension

D)(E = Dark Energy Metaphysical-4 { spirit-4 } is ultra-micro, ultra-high tension

s = occupied space physical/reality is relative  --local terminal end...streaming.../\/\/\/...streaming..terminal end local---

* * = biologic consciousness --local terminal end...streaming.../\/\/\/...streaming..terminal end local---

t = relative time -------local terminal end...streaming.../\/\/\/...streaming..terminal end local---

Streaming Universe as conscious is spatially finite, and eternally flowing.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Arrow-of-Time >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< flow-of-time <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

janesix
janesix
-->
@ebuc
I don't understand why people aren't interested in this. It's way up there on the list of most interesting things.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@janesix
4-fold  { VE/cubo-octahedron } 3, 4, 6 12 great circle planar bisections and the 5-fold { icosahedron } 6, 10, 15  ---total 7 sets---   as great planar abstracts of spin, that,  are a set of 3D, vectorial tori.   ---bisected torus (   )(   )-----
the above totalt to 56 great circle/planes 3D tori, however, since the VE/jitterbug contracts-expands, it has left-and right-skew versions of the 5-fold icosahedron this means we add additonal 31 circles/tori to the overall count. But 14 of the 87 are redundantly congruent, ergo there exists only 73 total primary great circles/tori { 3D }. see LINK and read the caption to specific great circles that are redundant

janesix
janesix
-->
@ebuc
Coherence and chaos walk hand in hand in biological systems
This is interesting. I think it might mean that there is a "dance" between determinism and free will. Which may be the only way to have a universe with a creative component.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@janesix
This is interesting. I think it might mean that there is a "dance" between determinism and free will. Which may be the only way to have a universe with a creative component.
The dance always is one way  { dominant cause } determinism leading to seeming appearance of  chaotic free will { superficial resultant  }.
janesix
janesix
-->
@ebuc
There is a randomness involved. (for instance, at the subatomic level) which gives space for free will, novelty, and creativity.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@janesix
There is a randomness involved. (for instance, at the subatomic level) which gives space for free will, novelty, and creativity.
Jane, all of Universe is cause and effect determinism [ order }.  All of the seeming randomness is superficial disorder only.

Seeming disorder is exists only because there are limits to what human mind can apprehend and map of the ultra-high number  relationships taking place ad ultra-micro levels of existence involving Metaphysical-3  Gravity and Metaphysical-4 Dark Energy.

When a balloon pops/bursts, it is not random mess.  It just sperifically appear that way. Do you understand?

janesix
janesix
-->
@ebuc
Of course I understand what you are saying, I just don't believe that or agree.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@janesix
Of course I understand what you are saying, I just don't believe that or agree.
Here is a simple example to explain why I believe your incorrect in you assessment.

A house has and electric service panel in it, full of breakers and wires. Some non-electrician person upon first time looking in the box may have the idea that this is a mess and might even say that is a mess of wires in there.

The electrician looks in the box and sees the order of neutral whites here, black leads there, bare or green grounds over here and seperate bars for ground and nutral whites and say looks to be in the correct order.

ebuc
ebuc

So the video was about finding true nature of reality.

Fuller was searching of the nature's coordinates.

My approach is a combination of;

....1} extrapolating out from Fullers 4-fold set of four axis { 3, 4, 6, 12 ergo fermions } sets and 5-fold 3 axis sets { 6, 10, 15 ergo bosons } = 7 primary axis sets, as,

......2} 4D, dynamic spiral, helixed, partial inversion-outversions, overlapping, and,

......2a}  seemingly 2D nodal events, ---virtual particles?---  interfering as 3D vertexial events  ---real particles?---,

......2b } as related to  positive and geodesically curved, outer surface events, that, are ultra-micro, ultra-high-tension, ---ultra-thin---  Metaphysical-3 { spirit-3 } Gravity (  ),

.......2c} inside the toroidal tube, physical reality { observed * * time } ergo quantize-able and quantify-able,

......,2d} negative and geodesically curved, inner surface events, that, are ultra-micro, ultra-high-tension being released, ---ultra-thin?---  Metaphysical-4 { spirit-4 }, Dark Energy )(.