oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
"I was a Republican until they lost their minds."

-Charles Barkley
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
"Every time I hear the word 'conservative,' it makes me sick to my stomach, because they're really just fake Christians, as I call them. That's all they are. ... I think they want to be judge and jury. Like, I'm for gay marriage. It's none of my business if gay people want to get married. I'm pro-choice. And I think these Christians, first of all, they're not supposed to judge other people. But they're the most hypocritical judge of people we have in the country. And it bugs the hell out of me. They act like they're Christians. They're not forgiving at all."

-Charles Barkley
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
it isn't just the politicians, its the institutions and the companies why everything is screwy
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@oromagi
One might hurl opposing statements coming from, oh, I don't know? Anybody? Donald Trump? Sure. Joe Biden? I'll let you answer that one.
We can only resolve that some do speak the truth sometimes. So, are we to be able to tell the difference? If we cannot, we should not throw stones.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@oromagi
It's his political view. It just goes even more to show that America divides Democrats and Republicans more than they should be

15 days later

Matthew_18
Debates: 0
Matthew_18
-->
@Vader
It's his political view. It just goes even more to show that America divides Democrats and Republicans more than they should be
When America is already divided in one respect aren't this person's views redundant for trying to divide America another way?