Mike is the GOAT don't @ me

Author: Vader

Total: 18
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
First thing he does is he adds forum leaderboards. Already gives him major applause

Second thing he does is adds medals. Big change and causes people to get active, major applause

Final thing he does is ban toxic members from the site that scapegoat themselves and insult others

He works hard on the site, and is truly, the GOAT
He has my pre-pre-pre HOF nomination 
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
+1

nac
David
Debates: 91
David
+2

kfc

drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Moderation done right.
Vader
Vader
-->
@drafterman
#RussianGodMike
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
Dispute the stumble of bsh1, I still like him and think he's doing great. I can't wait to see what else he comes up with.
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
I disagree. I also think he is airmax.

He is doing what he can do but there is something about his origin that is very mysterious. Who he really is, who he really works for is a mystery to me and he likely has set up this site to read our PMs and pinpoint the stranger among us who will challenge Illuminati or other Russian sinister motives.

I do not truly know who he is or his motives and for all I know he really is called Mikhail but I have my doubts. He is too friendly for a Russian, I know how they are and I don't mean they are rude there is an aura/attitude they have that is macho and authoritative that he doesn't have. There is a lot about him that is confusing to me such as why he appoints bsh1 and Virtuoso among many other things and who his pre-site ties were too (I am almost definitely sure Zeichen had unbannable-status friendship to him). 

There are many mysteries surrounding Mike and no, I am not one to applaud the guy who has Illuminati logo as the 'religion' logo on the debate sections on the left. If you zoom out (not in, out) on the Education logo you will see there is a hidden Chevron vector symbol which happens to tie to lines in the book pages that form a triangle within the book (and on your way zooming out there's 2 of them stacked vertically). Also the Music and Tech symbols are... enlightening.

We do not know who he really is, why he had a pre-prepared site for DDO's downfall and why he only made his FB debateart page public a whole half-month later than when it was set up before which it was set to 'secret'.

This is also someone who clearly shares IPs with some Russian bot accounts on Twitter which resulted in him getting banned there but I could be wrong, it could just be how Russian IPs are encoded being too similar to one another.

We must ask ourselves who this man is and why the admin of a site is hiding his face, full name and rest of his identity. I am not saying I don't like the site, I'm saying I can hate your work and love you or love your work and hate you as well as both at once and many other variations.

Do not be too quick to trust, it is a guaranteed way to get constantly abused in life.
DebateArt.com
Debates: 0
DebateArt.com
-->
@RationalMadman
Oh mate, you never stop entertaining me, I sincerely enjoy this.

First of all, I am sponsored by Illuminate so have no doubts there, I could lie to you that it was just the first icon I found for the religion theme but I won't do that.

A lot of Russians are indeed bitter and angry people and living in such a society obviously affected me as well but I do my best to be better than that, especially with people here, which I find to be really nice.

I did have the website before the situation with DDO but it was made for the Russian auditory and therefore was in Russian. When that shit storm happened to DDO, I just decided to switch the name and the language to English and give it another try.

The FB group was closed because I had created it before the first release.

Twitter probably blocked me because they found out about my Illuminati connections, they must have seen the religion icon as well. Now that I am disclosed, you'll know what happened to me if I disappear. Thanks RM, now they'll have to get rid of me.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@DebateArt.com
Tell us of your ties to the spambots
DebateArt.com
DebateArt.com
-->
@RationalMadman
Ugh... :/
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@DebateArt.com
Lying by telling the truth in an ironic way is an oldschool tactic, it is easy to pull off and works most times. Good job. We are so happy for you. You mocked the madman but you didn't change the facts.
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
-->
@RationalMadman
Leave Mike alone with your anti-Russian bigotry. You're just jealous of our Slavic brotherhood; it's not our fault that you gypsies can't squat worth a damn.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
So that's who you are. How's life skep?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
Reported you for hate speech, you're trying to out-troll a kingpin.
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
-->
@RationalMadman
> be supposed legendary troll

> cry to mods over mean words
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
>try to troll the troll

>cry because he lets you and wins anyway.
Tyrone
Debates: 1
Tyrone
-->
@Vader
Which toxic members did he ban?
Vader
Vader
-->
@Tyrone
Some stereotypical liberal who are a bunch of cons and they want their way or the highway