Announcement

Author: Undefeatable

Total: 10
Undefeatable
Debates: 64
Undefeatable
Having lost the same near-truism debate twice, I declare myself as one of the worst debaters on DART.

I guess I'll just have to have 100~500 more practice debates and then create a new account to aim for second place...

Wish me luck guys!
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Incorrect. You have a higher ELO than me so therefore you can not be the worse debater
Undefeatable
Debates: 64
Undefeatable
-->
@Vader
elo isn't everything.... *stares at oromagi*
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.
- Bruce Lee
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Undefeatable
you're far from the worst, I've debated close to the worst... lol. 
Sum1hugme
Debates: 37
Sum1hugme
-->
@Undefeatable
Have you considered the possibility that you might just be wrong on the issue?
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Undefeatable
Don't be so defeatist. What it should tell you is that there are problems with your tactics that other debaters (particularly coal and fauxlaw) are adept at exploiting. Every debater has flaws, but since you've debated this several times now, those just become more obvious the more you do it. My suggestion? Take a step back from debating the topic. Either move onto a different debate, or take a break from debating for a bit to try to better understand what's going on. For that matter, I'd suggest you just take your time with the debates you do. You tend to do several debates simultaneously and are very quick to post responses nonetheless, which is amazing given how much effort you put into each debate, but also works against giving you meaningful take-aways from any debate because you're not putting your focus on what you're doing.

Whether you choose to re-roll your account or stick with this one, my suggestion is that you try to get the most out of every debate you do. These are just some suggestions of how to accomplish that.
coal
Debates: 6
coal
-->
@whiteflame
@Undefeatable
I agree with Whiteflame. 

You shouldn't be so defeatist.  And, you should also consider whether that which you think is axiomatically true, in fact is. 

There are ways to argue that systemic racism is a problem, and we might at some point discuss what the strongest version of the argument for that is.  Though for now, I think you should just listen to Thomas Sowell.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Undefeatable
Maybe "near truism" just isn't a moot point.

Try not to flog dead horses.

Though debate is not necessarily about factuality, but more so about effectivity.

As I've suggested before, why not change your name.

Try something like.........Undaunted or Indefatigable.

Undefeatable, is perhaps tempting fate.
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@Undefeatable
Also - also consider - the voters aren't axiomatically right about things. They can be swayed one way or the other while being wrong - you can be wrong and win a hundred debates, and be right and lose them all. As Zed said, debates aren't always about being right.