My Reflexion on the "Debate" - The universe is based on binary code

Author: mourningeyes

Total: 20
mourningeyes
Debates: 2
mourningeyes
Debate Link:

First of all, I would like to excuse myself and say that my English is far from being perfect.
Another thing is that I am not a mathematician or a physicist, I just have 4 years of a course of electrical engineering made.

In my modest opinion, I guess Humans have the urge to explain the world, and how simple would be if could be described by ones and zeros. And more than that if that would be considered true.

I would like to start to share some concepts first.
Concepts:
1)
There's one thing called Boolean Algebra:

This means that 0 and 1 could be assumed as False and True.

2)
There's also a concept about the most elementary chip called «not».

This means that 0 and 1 are an attribution of a value by the man from a determined voltage.

So,
I started wondering about life in a book called "letter to the future" from Vergilio Ferreira author, take some years ago.

And, I wondered. The Human thought (at least in science, that makes all have cars, planes and lighted houses) is based on axioms.
Based on an answer of true or false.

I also considered that most of the things that we say and do can have this attribution. With the variant wrong or right.
( I might wonder if our basic thoughts can be described by 0 and 1).
Even though there's a hidden value called not define between the two voltage attributions.
This is a value that causes problems. It exists but it's like the exception that confirms the rule.

You know, to me seeing a world described as a "matrix" code doesn't make me feel afraid. I would be more frightened if I couldn't have a description from the world in a math pattern.

(With Boolean Algebra we can have an Idea from how we can program a logic "situation".
So, saying that we can describe one thing by one and zeros we are not saying that literally, that there are just one and zeros.
As also, when Democrito had said that an atom is the smallest particle that exists in the world he didn't say that we were the only one atom.
And even more, saying that an electron is smaller doesn't make him completely wrong. And in the end, Mendeleev completely an idea that started "here".) 

Saying that the world is a binary or decimal it doesn't make any difference. We use binary but all the numbers can be converted in any other base number.
Most of the people, when are making a program in a computer, don't use binary code, they use 16 base code (Hexadecimal) that is much more understandable even though the meaning is the same.

Saying that a number (a constant) divided by zero have not a defined value. Depends, in Ampop answer, we can say when it goes to Vcc we already might know that we went to an "infinite" value.

To me, we are already controlling "the light" (electricity), using computers. Cars using chips, planes that flight in autopilot, fabrics with robot hands, intelligent houses and so on. And, all of this in a base of ones and zeros.

I thought that people may be were doing all wrong, trying to make neural networks instead of making a description (that also do) from the world with programming resources.
This means if we would join Monge Geometry to describe a vision in a camera in the data of a Ram memory that are both 2Dimenson, maybe we could achieve much better results than trying to adapt a numeric language instead into a biologic shape.

I also know that Schrodinger had given a completely different idea from atoms that fortunately math can describe them in probabilities.
It's not my territory. But I would say that for a big mass the probabilities turn into what the world is: a certain object (concrete, there, and not anywhere).

Anyway, I could easily understand a world, showed by True or False; Wrong or Right; Open or Close; Off and On, ...
And I would much more relaxed that saying is nearly closed. (Is that open or close?)

I don't know what is the exactly Idea of this site or forum.
It's not so scientific I could saw.

Somehow, I was just wanting to improve my English. But in a coincidence, I found a really interesting subject that I couldn't post anything there because it seems that we just can have two people quarreling, to achieve points.

So, here it goes my thoughts to this, and I am much welcome from comments.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1)
 «In mathematics and mathematical logic, Boolean algebra is the branch of algebra in which the values of the variables are the truth values true and false, usually denoted 1 and 0 respectively»

[Wikipedia source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boolean_algebra . Another site for Boolean Algebra is https://en.wikichip.org/wiki/boolean_algebra ].

2)
And here, we can see the voltage is given (conceptually) for the 0 and also for the 1.

I couldn't find the chart that I want but there's a table on this
wikipedia
site. Here on this page, we can see the different voltage attribution.

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
It's more likely to be quarternary, like hopefully quantum computers will adopt. The DNA code is some evidence towards the quarternary theory.
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@Wylted
There is nothing quartnary code does better than binary, it is doubling up the amount of digits for 0 benefit.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Wylted
@mourningeyes
Type1 was mocking a theory I had using a video I showed to him on PM by going into Hyperbole about how I know what I know. If you'd like me to explain why it's based on binary code I shall do so. He says it there but doesn't fully explain it and mocks me.

mourningeyes
mourningeyes
-->
@Wylted
I was thinking about the advantages in quaternary code.

I had already written that the base is just a way to help us understand how it works. Example: 16Base code when programming.

Using letters to
ADN,
would be easier for
us
understand the codes itself, but if people use them to the computer even if it's in a program, the letters are ASCII codes. They "are" binary.

Humans are made of cells.
Computers are made of chips, that work in binary.

My way of view is that trying to do cells, (with ADN inside on the nuclei) seems to be a wrong path.

Trying to understand them (its language) seems to be more useful, I guess.

But I don't know it's just an Idea.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@RationalMadman
DNA doesn't seem binary though. I'm sure there are other exceptions, but DNA seems a bit more advanced than binary code. It does resemble computer code, though.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Wylted
There's four factions of alien demigods people haven't realised but the coding of reality is binary and will always be binary no matter how impure you analyse it. You can have a decimal reality in all ways and it will still be based on binary coding, undeniably... Irrefutably.
mourningeyes
mourningeyes
-->
@RationalMadman
Well, I need to understand what you want to say about the Hyperbole, I didn't understand.

But in the binary code, a graphic from a hyperbole would be similar but with dots.

The way out from a system is different from a graphic.

What I wanted to say was in a way out from a system that the graphic would be a hyperbole the answer would come until the maximum value (Vcc).

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@mourningeyes
hyperbole is exaggerating for purposes of dramatic emphasis.
mourningeyes
mourningeyes
-->
@Wylted
Well, 

I was earing this song today, it's not my favorite but I love the beginning.

Let's take the things slow.

I'm not saying that DNA less smart.

There was a problem that I solve in the faculty that showed that light in a prism "chose" (as if it had conscious) the best way to pass through a prism.

I don't even know how smart is nature.

How can we deal with all that shrewdness?

Apart from divide problems and see what we really want to know with them and about them.

Using capital letters for the 4 basic composts, we humans can understand them better to read them. But to a computer finding, (or even in a way of imagination), creating new codes or see that codes, to a computer using letters or binary code is completely indifferent.

I don't see the improvement in using a computer with base 4.

Can you send me a link from that?

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@RationalMadman
I'll have to take your word for that, though the quantum computing engineer I talked with about quarternary seemed to think it was it's own beast. I don't know enough about this subject to comment further.
mourningeyes
mourningeyes
-->
@RationalMadman
Well,

About the binary code, I guess it's the best we could have. And we can't say that wasn't that bad.

But I pass all day, once in a while, thinking about continuous and discrete.

We see continuously but we think in true or false.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Wylted
when quarternary says 42 it's just 1110 in binary and the reason binary can't be broken down is there are only 2 BUT NO LESS THAN 2 variants of properties:

Is

Is not.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@RationalMadman
I think it is like quantum physics and not even understandable to people who study it. binary is the lowest way to break down computer code in this system. In a quarternary system it would not be. I don't think quarternary is even resembles binary. Here is an article advocating for trinary, read it if you feel compelled and give me your opinion. The author claims that trinary would contain more info in less bits and make quantum computers more powerful than current computers. https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn17575-ditching-binary-will-make-quantum-computers-more-powerful/

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Wylted
i meant 32 not 42 will look at that now
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Wylted
that has nothing to do with how reality is coded. you cannot literally run on quartenary coding without running on binary. It's about less parts and less 'divide by 2' capacity but it's not at all about coding. quartenary code is basically having a 2 and 3 involved in what you can have so it's less 'units of data' for the amount of information' but much harder to build as you need 4 variants of everything that currently has 2 OR you can still have 2 but say 'we have no 1 or 3 anymore' which is more likely how they'll do the upgrade.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Wylted
when i say 4 i mean 20 in quarternary
mourningeyes
mourningeyes
-->
@Wylted
Well,

I read it. And They don't explain much.
I think the temperature that they work are quite low.

The logic of it, it is not explained. 

They work faster.

Even though I think the base is not that important.

Nowadays we use binary, tomorrow will be binary or not, but the numbers will be there. We measure it.

Even if we like or not the world can be measured, and that's how we make a step further. 

I don't know about DNA combinations, somehow they are the mirror of what we are: tall or short, slim or fat, etc... understanding all of that, maybe turn us more perceptive and also wiser.

I guess trying to make robot cells (like morphologically is a mistake) but running towers the information from DNA, from how it behaves with the answers that we might understand put it as schematically like this:

Enter(stimulus, in)  - [DNA(
dna
info)] -  Answer(out) 

Like this, we might achieve its knowledge and maybe we would have a cell (abstract one). (And without needing a new based computer).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just because I saw that there are some Canadians here, and because, I also like this beginning Here goes another link with music!

And Because the music that I am actually earing is another one, here goes what I am listening... lol

Well, I am always hearing music so I could put a thousand links here!

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
10 not 20
mourningeyes
mourningeyes
-->
@RationalMadman

Well,

They really don't explain how they work.

But if they make the code like if they were using binary, but using Trenary, of course, would be "faster" but in my opinion much more expensive.
The computers nowadays are so less expensive because from the people use them. 
The effort would be so big, that I might even wonder if the interest is just about breaking codes.

Somehow making interferences with a gain on breaking codes that it is what seems to me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another song just because I love the beginning also.