QED g Factor Reulstant of Torque > Precession

Author: ebuc

Total: 2
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Torque > precession = g factor of QEDynamics and that, the  calculated value agrees with the measured experimental observed values too 10 decimal places on the irrational side of 2 i.e. the value for the g factor is 2.00 23 19 30 43......

See this value 2.00 23 19 30 43 in the above video at 11:18, however, to better understand the context of the g factor, watching the whole video is best.

So I first take note of the of there commonly shared value at 11 over all positions, where as I arbitrarily decided on overall 10 overall positions in my Pi explorations.

Hope you find time for this video as it is about science discovering the true nature of reality.

19 days later

ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc

Go to 3:00 and begin if you have not enough time to view the whole video and watch til 4:00 - 4:30 for just this part below and dipole charge /\/\/\/\ within any electric field ::::::::::::::::::::: ergo ::::::::/\/\/\/\/:::::::::::::::

1} u is the magnetic dipole moment * * --- ex dipole = two poles like north and south pole of Earth---,

2}  q is the electric charge,

3} L is the angular momentum,

4} m is the mass.

If you still have time, go to 8:00 - 8:59 to see the core/nut of this video.

Lepton means a light weight fermionic matter particle and in this case the electric, and its more massive { approx. 207 times more } sibling the muon.