Tarot Readings Tonight

Author: Polytheist-Witch

Total: 21
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Will be on after 10 and will do three card readings for anyone who wants one. Just post reading or a word for a topic you want the reading on and I will get to it. 
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Can you do a general reading for me? Oh... and let me know if you want me to do one for you. If you do want one... tell me which deck you want me to read from Dark or Light. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Outplayz
No problem. If I can get on earlier I will. It depends on the kids. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Okay. Just post it for me since i might go to bed. I'll get to it in the morning if i do pass out early.  
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I'm California time btw so if you are from the east coast i will probably see it when i get home from work. 
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I would like a reading please.

My topic: should I start meditation again?
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Outplayz
Dark. Would love one
Yours went:
Attributes, traits, attitudes working in your favor is Death, inverted. Death signifies the end of something, stopping a bad habit or a new beginning. Inverted tells me you need to not let something end or stop. If you have been thinking of starting a new job or getting a new place waiting might be more prudent. 
Attributes, traits and attitudes working against you is The World, inverted. The World is a card that represents having it all or getting the perfect result. Inverted tells me you not working to get exact what you want or deserve is not something you should do right now. Demand your worth. 
The last card is what to expect and it's the Ace of Pentacles,inverted. The Pentacles represent physical work, health and doing something with your own hands. Inverted tells me achieving your end will not come waiting for someone else to do the work that will benefit you. If you want it, do the work for it. 

Overall my impression is you are feeling the need to move on from something because you are not appreciated. But I think if you realize you have to demand what you want and expect it you will not need to walk away. Whether work or a relationship if people think you are happy they will not change anything. It's ok to say your not and why. 

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@janesix
Happy Halloween, janesix: 

Your first card represents things working for the positive in relation to your question. LOL nothing like shuffling cards and cutting a deck to get the almost the same cards as the first reading. 
So the first card is Death. Don't panic it just mean the ending of something. In this case your hesitation to start something new. Your hesitation on starting up your meditation means something might end and it needs to. Get a space all de-cluttered and start a routine. I almost feel like the routine is the most important part of starting up. 
The second is The World. Things working in the negative to your question. Don't expect to have it all right away. Meditation is a long and even life long process. Whatever reason you are starting on it, and I still feel routine is a big benefit, you need to patient for the result to pay off. 
Third is the outcome card. :Yes or No. The Ace of Cups, inverted. The cups are associated with water and emotion. Your holding back is due to either emotional concerns, immaturity, or fears. Don't be afraid of what comes with the program you want to start. It will be better for you to do it and work through it than not to. 

If you have someone to work with on this I would say do it in a group or with a teacher? Not sure if you have access to that or not. This will give you someone of to bounce your feelings off of and not get so overwhelmed or confused by what you are experiencing. 
ArgentTongue
ArgentTongue
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I would like a reading as well, assuming I understand this correctly.

Should I push for a desired assignment (Improbable that I am assigned) or conserve the effort and be content with the one I have?

Out of curiosity.

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@ArgentTongue
Happy Halloween

The first card in your reading would be positives to getting the assignment. It's the Five of Cups, inverted. This card represents someone working against you. The person is doing so secretly or behind the scenes. Pushing for the new assignment will more than likely reveal who this person is.

The second card is Five of Wands. This is things working against taking the new assignment. This card is a card of chaos in a group. All the parties are trying to do something but not working together to do it. If the new assignment puts you with others you may find it hard to get things done. 

The last card is the Three of Cups, inverted. It's a card showing a celebration of a small group holding their cups high. Since it's inverted I feel like the answer is you will not get what you want if you pursue the assignment. Between the stealthy person and the group chaos you might be better off not trying for it. 
ArgentTongue
ArgentTongue
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Interesting. Thank you for taking the time in doing this for me.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@ArgentTongue
Your welcome.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Do me.
I'd do me , I'd do me real hard.
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Thank you PW. It was pretty much what I thought it would be. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Pretty darn accurate to my current work situation. Thank you! Oh... and yeah, it is really freaky getting the same cards after shuffling and cutting the deck. lol. I'll do a reading for you next chance i get. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Outplayz
Thanks. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Okay so you asked for the dark deck. That's a bold move. The thing with this deck is that it can be brutal in how it defines the cards. I find it to be better than the light deck i have bc it will tell you darker stuff instead of keeping it all light and hopeful. 

So, i also do a three card read. It's suppose to be past, present, future... but i interpret it a little different every time depending on what i get. The thing with this is, only you'll get the timeline. It can be hours or years in regards to what it's talking about. Since i don't know your question... i'm not sure what the timeline is, so you'll just have to interpret that part. 

For your past card i got the 3 of wands *upright*. This card means you're anxiously awaiting the rewards of your labor or reflection on one's efforts. You have been putting time into something that you want to be resolved or get some kind of results from. Your present card is the 8 of swords *upright*. This card means Bondage. Being controlled by outside forces. Censorship. Restrictions. This tells me whatever you had in your past you want results from is being stopped by something or someone. It is not allowing you to progress it forward how you want it to go forward. You feel trapped is the sense i get from the two together. The future card was 10 of cups *upside-down*. This card means family strife. ended friendships. Disruption of normal routines. I would say whatever it is you are going towards... this says the results won't be as you want them to be if you don't pin point the disruption. There is going to be some kind of disruption from allowing you to get the results you are looking for. Since the card was upside down, i feel it is saying that someone or something is holding you back from getting the results you want for whatever question this answers. Upright it would mean loving and peaceful surroundings, so i don't interpret this as you can't get it... you just have to pin point what / who is holding you back from getting the result you are seeking or looking for. If you don't take that factor out.. it can disrupt your result, even keep you from it. But with the future card i always say, if it isn't upright, that you can make it upright by figuring out what it is holding you back from getting the result you are looking for. 

K... hope that wasn't too dark ;p I'm sometimes way off, but i hope this was a good reading. I was feeling it the whole time you brought this up. I haven't done a reading in some time.   
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Outplayz
Spot on and makes things much clearer. Thanks. I miss doing readings when I don't have them going on, I hate to go too long not doing them.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Cool glad it help.

Yeah... i don't do readings just to do them. I have to be feeling it. If someone asks me for a reading and i feel it is when i usually get the best results. The crazy thing is that it's never worked for myself. I don't know why it's like that. Even if i am feeling it, it seems it's never that accurate for when i do it for myself. That's why it was cool you could do it for me and vice versa. The reading's are always better done by someone else. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Outplayz
I can't do tarot for myself. When I need some insight I can pull a rune but I tend to use my black mirror and ask my dead if it's something I am really stuck on
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Oh, that's cool. I only know tarot cards so i can't really ever focus anything on myself. I think it's best that way anyways. I would be obsessed with doing it all the time if it worked for me. Maybe that's why it tends to not work. Sometimes it does, but that's rare.