Joe Biden loses his mask

Author: fauxlaw

Total: 12
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
Outside, at a podium, surrounded only by people who are tested and confirmed negative for Covid, and far from the assembled few attending the intended speech sequestered in their cars, is Joe Biden, crying "I've lost my mask!"  Biden acts like a kid who complains the dog ate his homework. At 100 days in office, I'm so thrilled by my President. Where is his mask? Uh, in the first place most look, first. In his pocket. I'm so looking forward to his first live summit with a foreign leader, who I suggest come with two or three spare masks, along with a spare mind to loan.

Not to mention having referred to Kammie as the "President" once again, just the night before. That he caught himself does not excuse. The signs in the WH declaring "The Biden/Harris Administration" are for Biden, alone, because he can't remember who is who. 
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
I'm sure this will have some opposing commentary by apologists. Remember, you carried on this mantra daily for more than four years; more than 1,460 days. This is 100 days, and counting. Is not turn-about fair play anymore?
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@fauxlaw
Yes because forgetting your mask is equivalent to lying and propagating a virus which increased the global mortality rate by 15% - yup that comparison checks out. Furthermore, I've already demonstrated that my "allegiance to Biden" goes as far as I can throw him - not very far. Its not the case that I like Biden as president, he is merely preferable to Trump. I literally have a forum exclusively about criticizing Biden, where I argue with people seeking to defend him - but you know - about actually important things... not him losing his mask. :\
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@Theweakeredge
I hear you, and mostly agree, other than on Trump v. Biden. Yeah, the lost mask is not such a heavy hitter, more like a bunt, but, I just enjoy poking Biden. I know I should be kind to the mentally disabled, but this man is supposed to be our President, and I see nothing but footprints all over him. He's a walking invitation to be a sidewalk.
Theweakeredge
Debates: 33
Theweakeredge
-->
@fauxlaw
A public servant ought to be a sidewalk, as we all are  - I mean  -you effortlessly allow people to do such things as take away your freedom of robbery? How you let others walk all over you! How detestable! Public Servants do this even more - because they have to give away their freetime to serving others - what sidewalks.

My point is - that's kinda the point - to be a sidewalk.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@fauxlaw
  • Nice to have a President who takes his responsibility as role model seriously
  • As President of the Senate, Kamala Harris is correctly addressed as "Madame President" in Joint Session.  The correction you hear is Biden choosing clarity over protocol.
    • He may be doing it deliberately as studies show that each time he says "President Harris", 200 more Republicans drop out of the electorate via stroke

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Hopefully the mask didn't go in the dog poo
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@Vader
Well, the mask was in Biden's pocket...
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@oromagi
^^^^ Can't take a joke?
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
Remember that Trump refers to Melania as “it.” Or at least, the president did during an appearance that day on Fox & Friends.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
OMG, you don't think Melania is a Borg, do you?
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
If there is any redeeming value to Biden, it is that he makes me laugh. A lot. Thanks, Joe.