we should re open our economy in the next few months - fuck those who dont get vaccines

Author: n8nrgmi

Total: 7
n8nrgmi
Debates: 0
n8nrgmi
the main reason they suggest masks even for those who get vaccines is because they dont want people to spread the virus to those who dont get the vaccine. but if folks get the opportunity and are too stupid to take it to get vaccinated, fuck em. i realize that the vaccines are not a hundred percent effective and even those with vaccines might die, but it's a negligible amount. there's risks to being alive, that's just the way it is. we should re open the economy soon and do away with mask mandates for these reasons. 

i would also prefer to give stimulus money first to those who get the vaccines, and again fuck those who dont get vaccinated. so that's the only reason i'd postpone getting back to normal in the next few months, to give people a chance to get vaccinated and get paid. 
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@n8nrgmi
It seems like the US is already ahead of the timeline you suggest.  Here in CO we are fully re-opened with 6ft distancing and indoor masks still in place.  CA is set for full re-open on Jun 15 and NY on Jul 1.  Biden set a goal for re-open by the 4th of July for Federal facilities and that seems on track.
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
I'm not sure Biden knows when or where July is, or what it's for, but that's just me. In the state of my mountain home, we've been effectively open already for months; kids went back in school in August [last year, that is] with masks, and businesses have been open, including in-dining with social distancing and masks when not eating, since May last year. I wear a mask because I am in the most at risk age group, but it's no big deal to me. Most people out and about war masks. Got my two shots over a month ago. I say, open sesame.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@n8nrgmi
Only if they're attractive women.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@n8nrgmi
I don't mind. Stay shut down. keep the welfare flowing. I made 80,000 this year alone sitting on my ass by rolling my welfare Covid stimulus payments into cryptocurrency. All tax-free.
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@n8nrgmi
Or maybe these lock-downs should never have been implemented since they have done nothing to help curb this pandemic or protect anyone from contracting the virus (in fact it may have exacerbated the situation since Vitamin-D creation from sunlight exposure helps fight off infection.) And are you personally handing out this stimulus money? No? You're quite presumptuous.

TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@n8nrgmi
I think masks at this point should not be mandatory.  If your not vaccinated at this point in time, that is either because your too young to have a high chance of dying of covid, or your old enough to where you had so much time to get vaccinated and you chose not to, so if you die of covid, it's on you if you want to take a risk with covid.