My Wonders about : God is identical to 'truth' itself.

Author: mourningeyes

Total: 10
mourningeyes
Debates: 2
mourningeyes

Well,
I also agree that Women are "closer" to God. 

I didn't read all of the debate.
(I didn't have time, yet!)
Anyway, my mind went quickly to God is light (Credo prayer).
And my thoughts about this are: that people have a tendency to separate things when they somehow are linked.

If God is light and when there is a thunder, the sound from a thunder is somehow also God (in the darkness let's say like this).

What I mean is God is light, but there's also "light" in the darkness (the energy from the sound is quite inferior, the sound speed is lower, but it's just properties from it).

Well, it's just a wonder.

DebateArt.com
Debates: 0
DebateArt.com
-->
@mourningeyes
Looks like you've put it into a wrong forum category. Do you mind if I move to religion? 
mourningeyes
mourningeyes
-->
@DebateArt.com
Sorry, I'm new here.

It was about a debate. I thought would fit there.

Move it if you prefer like that!
DebateArt.com
DebateArt.com
-->
@mourningeyes
Oh it's okay, don't worry about it. And welcome, by the way :)

I will move it to religion then, because I am afraid that this category is for discussing the website itself.
mourningeyes
mourningeyes
-->
@DebateArt.com
Thanks.
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@mourningeyes
Think more like, The Light of Truth. Unreality, like darkness, doesn't exist. The Truth, like light, casts away the darkness.

The Light shines in the darkness. The world may be covered in ignorance, illusion, and unreality, but no amount of this darkness can overcome The Truth, which is always there, shining like a star.

Some scriptures from chapters 1 of The Gospel of John and the Epistle of James respectively...

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The same was in the beginning with God.
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not."

And

"Do not err, my beloved brethren.
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures."

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@mourningeyes
Well,
I also agree that Women are "closer" to God. 

In what way? all souls come from the heart of God and are an expression of the Creator...male or female, God is both the expression of masculine and feminine not one or the other. While I agree there are differences in the role of a female and a male, there is no such thing as "women are closer to God". First of all souls come from God, next it would depend upon the actual soul and what it is involved in and what spiritual level its at.

I didn't read all of the debate.
(I didn't have time, yet!)
Anyway, my mind went quickly to God is light (Credo prayer).
And my thoughts about this are: that people have a tendency to separate things when they somehow are linked.
God is light and sound. The electric wave universe is created between two conditioned lights that bounce from one "end" of creation to the other but there is also the sound current not just the light of God. Both the light of God and the sound current flow through creation and back to its Source. 

If God is light and when there is a thunder, the sound from a thunder is somehow also God (in the darkness let's say like this).

No not really, there is a difference between natural environmental factors and that of the nature of God. Thunder is generated by natural occurrence. Natural weather patterns and environmental affects have nothing to do with the actual nature of God.

What I mean is God is light, but there's also "light" in the darkness

God is all expression in creation there is nothin outside It, but individualized souls contend with duality in creation and as a result deal with Karma. However, there is no duality in the One, the Creator....only in creation where souls are accountable for what they do in a dualistic environment. 

(the energy from the sound is quite inferior, the sound speed is lower, but it's just properties from it).

Well, it's just a wonder.
Could be. 
mourningeyes
mourningeyes
-->
@Mopac
Yes, I already think like that.

It was just my view from some duality (light and darkness) that somehow they maybe walk together. Even though how much "lightness" in our world without light itself.

I don't know.
mourningeyes
mourningeyes
-->
@EtrnlVw
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
In what way? all souls come from the heart of God and are an expression of the Creator...male or female, God is both the expression of masculine and feminine not one or the other. While I agree there are differences in the role of a female and a male, there is no such thing as "women are closer to God". First of all
soulscome from God, next it would depend upon the actual soul and what it is involved in and what spiritual level
its
at.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

They have the tendency of being "closer" because they are more sensitive to the signs of God. It doesn't mean that God is a Women.

Well, you know never mind.

47 days later

mourningeyes
mourningeyes
But my aim is to clarify a little bit, the misunderstanding from what I want to say.
What I meant to say is not that Women or Truth or God wouldn't, or would be, or Wouldn't be... whatever they are...

Sometimes I wonder about life if it is a little beam of light that makes us what we are, but some people think that a "candlelight" can't be in a piano sound something that somehow I truly feel His existence.

I would like to share this music may be in the music theme forum would be more correct... but here it goes:

Maybe with music, I could clarify my point of view.