drlebronski
Debates: 11
drlebronski
im done responding to you jesus christ dude
SupaDudz
Debates: 30
SupaDudz
--> @drlebronski
The issue with abortion is that taxpayers money are going to abortion clinics versus other places that might need more funding. I'm going to play devils advocate here with the belief and say this statement that some people who are born in poverty have an extremely difficult time coming back up from poverty due to their parents. This is something they can not control and a result, they should get the primary support they deserve? Funding from taxes go to these programs

Now lets say a female gets pregnant and doesn't want to have the baby, so she chooses to have an abortion. She is making a cognitive choice (expect in rare occasions which is r*** and health complications.

My issue with abortion being funded publicly is that the tax money I'm sending is being put into services where they help enable a choice versus helping people who inherited the bad things that happened to them and can't control. Abortion shouldn't be denied, but it certainly should not be the federal govt. responsibility to fix a mistake that someone maid and a result, private companies should take care of the matter