Jordan Peterson

Author: sadolite ,

Total: 154
Lemming
Debates: 2
Lemming
--> @Swagnarok
Well, new Peterson videos 'are still being released on YouTube.

I haven't looked at any of his stuff for about 4 months though, till I saw this topic again.
Athias
Debates: 14
Athias
--> @sadolite
Has he actually said this? No, "I" said it. I was very clear. "Woman age like milk and men age like fine wine is what "I" would use to describe his philosophy. 
So, he didn't say it; you were merely communicating your impression of a philosophy which delineates sentiments that are inconsistent with said impression.

"Women are born with inherent value and men are not."  Nature says so. Women are born with the ability to have children.
And with whom do they have children? Other women?

It requires no practice, effort or work.
That is not in the least bit true. I mean the end of gestation is literally called, "going into labor."

Men have to earn value, they are useless until they demonstrate they are not.
Whose value?

Many men remain useless their entire life.
That's a bold statement. Which men are you talking about?

They cant even take care of themselves let alone a wife and kids.
Again, which men are you talking about?

Women control sex and birthing, men control relationships.
I concede that women control birthing as a physiological inevitability. But how do women control sex?

Men by the vast vast vast vast majority seek woman for relationships.
I would presume this is protocol for a heterosexual male.

That means men choose who they will be in a relationship with. The fact a man gets rejected is irrelevant,
Actually, it's not irrelevant. The fact that the other person bears the capacity to reject means that one cannot choose "who they will be in a relationship with."

woman by a vast vast vast majority wait for a man to choose them. 
Lay off the MGTOW videos. They provide neither relief, nor solution; neither reason nor certainty; they only imbue one with a sense of victimhood, which I can only assume will do a number on one's self-esteem.

sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
--> @Athias
You are tiresome and deliberately live in denial of reality. That's OK though, as you age the harder life will be for you then it will be to late. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 365
RationalMadman
--> @sadolite
You talk as if all men are bloodthirsty 'alpha males' and all women are timid beta housewives.

It really can't be that simplistic, there has to be more to it, just think of how many people there are and how each is different to the others.