-->
@Vader
What's your favorite debate topic
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Sum1hugme
I enjoy topics that are debated in Congressional debate such as "kicking Turkey out of NATO?" and "Social welfare is harmful to society." I like debating political stances and social debates as well. Political stances are more factual based while social debates are much more theoretical in nature, and I think are overall interesting to debate. I dislike debating science and religion because I am either too opinionated or don't know enough about the topic to take either side of the position. 

Sum1hugme
Debates: 37
Sum1hugme
-->
@Vader
If Dick and Jane are walking down opposite ends of the street and there's a homeless guy between them. They both give one dollar to the man. Dick gives because he wants Jane to notice him. Jane gives because she thinks its the right thing to do. Are they and/or their actions equally morally praiseworthy compared to eachother? Why or why not?
Vader
Vader
-->
@Sum1hugme
Does 10+10=20?

Does 6+14=20?

The end is the still. The answer is 20. That's the answer

The intention may have been different, but the guy gave the dollar and the girl gave a dollar. The same outcome is there, the homeless man benefits. However, this is a scenario by scenario basis with that example and can vary depending on what the situation is
Sum1hugme
Debates: 37
Sum1hugme
-->
@Vader
So you think their actions and the person performing them are equally morally praiseworthy? Do you think the difference in motivation makes a difference?
Vader
Vader
-->
@Sum1hugme
In most scenarios, yes, but it depends on what
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
Do you believe that in between mumble rappers and lyrical rappers there is a thing known as melodic rappers or how do you rank and split the three types?
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
There is a key difference between mumble rappers, melodic rappers, and lyrical rappers. Melodic rappers focus more on vocals than anything else, lyrical rappers focus on lyrics, and mumble rappers focus on getting people hyped at a party. I think you can establish a fine ground between the three

I think mumble rappers are Young Thug, Lil Pump, and The Migos
I think melodic rappers are The Kid Laroi, Rod Wave, and Roddy Rich
I think lyrical rappers are Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, and JiD

I think a lot of the more successful artists in 2021 are fusing a lot of these categories together.

Lil Baby fuses mumble and lyrical together. He has a sound that sounds like it's hard to hear what he says, but when you look into his lyrics, I think his flow and some of his verses are great.

Juice WRLD I think he combined melodic and mumble well with a hint of lyricism in his songs. A lot of his songs are meant to draw emotions more and since he freestyles his songs, it's hard to think to complexly about rhymes. Needless to say, I think he is talented still

I think in order to be successful in 2021, you have to fuse elements of every category but if I had to rate which I enjoy I think it is a tie between melodic and lyrical for first, with mumble coming in last
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Do you agree that 'scream rap' (common in US drill but is actually an offshoot that barely represents drill) is annoying as hell to listen to?
Vader
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
Scream-o rap is in general shit. I think US Drill music isn't terrible, but UK Drill is better
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Agree entirely to that post