UFO's

Author: FLRW

Total: 21
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
Retired Naval Commander David Fravor was conducting a training mission off the coast of California in 2004 when he saw it — an oblong craft flying erratically through his airspace at incredible speed, maneuvering in a way that defies accepted principles of aerodynamics. Fravor didn't know what to make of it, but said it was not like anything he had ever seen in nearly 20 years of flying.
The wingless object was about 40 feet long and shaped like a Tic Tac, Fravor said. He described it is other-worldly.

Isn't it possible that since we know that the Universe is a simulation, these objects are just glitches in the simulation generator?

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@FLRW
Retired Naval Commander David Fravor was conducting a training mission off the coast of California in 2004 when he saw it — an oblong craft flying erratically through his airspace at incredible speed,
Fravor's estimate was 600-700 knots which is 690- 805  mph.  Fravor's own F-18's top speed is 1200 knots- twice as fast.  Not all that incredible.

maneuvering in a way that defies accepted principles of aerodynamics.
Fravor reported that he could not keep up with the UFO's rate of turn.  He was surprised that the object was mirroring his movement and then vanished just when it should have been in front of him.  There's a bit of contradiction there, either it was mirroring his moves or turning faster.  Either way, by Fravor's own accounting he never got a very good look at the thing and his targeting computer never got a lock so all distances and speeds are eyeball estimates.  Consider that if you spot an object a mile away and you are moving at 1200 mph and the other object is moving at 600 mph, you have less than 2 seconds to see the thing before it is behind you.  Fravor estimates that the object was at 4k ft altitude and he was at 16,000 ft - 2.25 miles below him.  As an excellent and experienced pilot, Fravor will be the first to say that it literally could have been anything- refracted light, birds, planes, anything.

A different F-18 picked up an object 60 miles away just one second later and got an infrared image but observed no unusual behavior.  I am highly skeptical that whatever Fravor saw is the object captured on tape.  Here is that tape:  https://youtu.be/lWLZgnmRDs4  That object is pretty consistent with what a jet plane looks like on infrared from 60 miles away- you can't make out wings or tail or windows  at low resolution but you see light and heat reflecting off the lozenge shaped fuselage angled to about 11 o'clock.

Fravor didn't know what to make of it, but said it was not like anything he had ever seen in nearly 20 years of flying.
My father was a UFO investigator for Air Force intelligence for a couple of years.  He used to say that a whole lot of normal stuff looks otherworldly when you are high in the air without reference points moving at high rates of speed.

Keep in mind that this was after days weird radar reports of planes in the vicinity that never proved out.  The intercepting pilots were well spooked and actively looking for evidence of something strange going on.  Under different circumstances, a pilot like Fravor might have seen the exact same thing and never reported it.

Isn't it possible that since we know that the Universe is a simulation, these objects are just glitches in the simulation generator?
I am not aware of any compelling evidence to suggest that the Universe is a simulation.  Glitches in the radar sounds much more likely.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@oromagi
 Fravor will be the first to say that it literally could have been anything- refracted light, birds, planes, anything.
Yes, or maybe a tear in the simulation fabric.  See:  Confirmed! We Live in a Simulation
                                                                                                              By Fouad Khan on April 1, 2021

badger
badger
My old man is not given much to deep thinking. He watches a lot of soccer and he farms. He's a talented tradesman and bettor too. Ireland is even post politics a little bit I think. The one thing I ever heard him wonder about, and the strange face he made and half upwards glance, was why we are so alone in the universe. I mean sure there's all sorts there in the way of goldilocks planets and great filters and I guess it makes sense, but it offers not a bit of comfort really. We're lost and nobody could ever know we're here. I feel like simulation theory is the mathematically minded man's flat earth. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
Well.

Fravor's account sound like his own reflection....Though, data acquired  through tired and aging eyes, and then processed irrationally.

Most accounts of UFO's follow a similar pattern of misidentification and misinterpretation.

As for simulations and tears therein.....From whence is said simulation projected?.....And what is the projector?...And what projects the projector etc?

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@zedvictor4
You know that Elon Musk thinks the Universe is a simulation too. Although Musk has recently made this idea popular, it actually isn't anything new--the argument (also called the "simulation hypothesis") was made famous by Nick Bostrom in his 2003 paper titled Are You Living in Computer Simulation? Questioning the basis of our reality is something that humans have done since the beginning of time.
MarkWebberFan
Debates: 2
MarkWebberFan
I believe the closest system to our solar system is alpha centauri and I'm highly skeptical that alpha centauri could house sentient life-forms. It is excruciatingly difficult to travel in space and I believe that if aliens were to exist, they would have to remain isolated from the rest of the galaxies.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@MarkWebberFan
Probably true in respect of little green men.

But aliens aren't necessarily higher life forms.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
Yep.

But my question remains.....What projects the simulation and how.

A Simulation Hypothesis, still doesn't overcome the something from nothing principle.
MarkWebberFan
Debates: 2
MarkWebberFan
-->
@zedvictor4
Well, I guess they might not be "enlightened". I have my own conspiracy that we had discovered little green men years ago. I believe that humans saw them as too succulent. I think humans rarely control themselves around food. It's highly likely that some of us ate little green men without realizing they were extraterrestrial visitors. This kind of makes sense since aliens are nowhere to be found on earth; they probably avoid us because they don't want to be eaten by us. My opinion.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@MarkWebberFan
Yep.

Reminds me of Darwin eating all the tortoises.

7 days later

FLRW
FLRW
The U.S. Navy controls patents for some futuristic and outlandish technologies, some of which, dubbed "the UFO patents," came to light recently. Of particular note are inventions by the somewhat mysterious Dr. Salvatore Cezar Pais, whose tech claims to be able to "engineer reality." His slate of highly-ambitious, borderline sci-fi designs meant for use by the U.S. government range from gravitational wave generators and compact fusion reactors to next-gen hybrid aerospace-underwater crafts with revolutionary propulsion systems, and beyond.
Of course, the existence of patents does not mean these technologies have actually been created, but there is evidence that some demonstrations of operability have been successfully carried out. As investigated and reported by The War Zone, a possible reason why some of the patents may have been taken on by the Navy is that the Chinese military may also be developing similar advanced gadgets.

I think this will be referenced in the report coming from Congress on UFO's

Among Dr. Pais's patents are designs, approved in 2018, for an aerospace-underwater craft of incredible speed and maneuverability. This cone-shaped vehicle can potentially fly just as well anywhere it may be, whether air, water or space, without leaving any heat signatures. It can achieve this by creating a quantum vacuum around itself with a very dense polarized energy field. This vacuum would allow it to repel any molecule the craft comes in contact with, no matter the medium. Manipulating "quantum field fluctuations in the local vacuum energy state," would help reduce the craft's inertia. The polarized vacuum would dramatically decrease any elemental resistance and lead to "extreme speeds," claims the paper.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@FLRW
Seems unlikely. If the glitch hypothesis was accurate I would expect such glitches to be just as common in day-to-day life situations such as eating lunch in the kitchen or mowing the lawn as in high-stress fast-moving situations such as that most common to UFO sightings. Such does not seem to be the case.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Maybe a UFO hit the pile foundation of the Condo building that collapsed in Surfside.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@FLRW
Maybe a UFO kamikaze attacked the USS Maine?

janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@FLRW
I think UFO's are probably from another civilization before ours. Not ancient, but from a couple of hundred years ago. I believe they now have bases at the North Pole, and underwater.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@janesix
What do you base this on?
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Research on tartaria, old maps, old drawings of cities anad star forts, mythology, religion, old paintings, old writings , and ufo studies. Also a bit of intuition, dreams, synchronicities
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@janesix
Sound science then Jane.

UFO's is UFO's.

And technological objects from outer space, currently aren't.

It does seem odd to suggest, that a technologically advanced civilisation came once and didn't bother to come again.

And similarly, why would they have hidden underwater or at the North Pole.

Also a bit of fanciful imagination me thinks.....And there's nothing wrong with that.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
A Simulation Hypothesis, still doesn't overcome the something from nothing principle.
Eternally existent { naught is lost or created }

Occupied space fields = Gravity (  ) observed time /\/\/ Dark Energy )( ergo (/\/)(\/\) aka bisection of quantum geodesic (  )(  ) space field, that, results in our observed time { quantised and quantified } sine-wave associations /\/\/\/\/ aka physical reality, via, invaginations (> and <)  from the;

1} outer positive geodesic of Gravity (> <) and,

2} inner negative geodesic of Dark Energy <)(>.

..............space(><)(><)space....with resultant bilateral consciousness *  * ergo ...space(>*<) i (>*<)space.....

When it is said that matter { mass } bends space around it, that space is the  finite set of geodesic Gravity (  ) and geodesic Dark Energy )( that are ultra-micro ---ergo non-quantised or qantified--- quantum tori.

0, 1, 5p, 6, 4, 2p nucleus 3p, or  this numerical toroidal spiral pathway can go the opposite direction where the four lines/levels reversed i.e. 0 begins on third line and 1 is on the bottom line { inner negative } instead of top line, outer positive.

ebuc
ebuc
The only simulation is that of the co-existence of the Meta-Space { Meta-phyiscal-1 } mind/intellect/concepts ergo mathematics, ergo geometry and number counting.

0, 1, 2p, 4,  6, 5p, 6, nucleus 3p, is nucleated hexagon or  this numerical toroidal spiral pathway can go the opposite direction where the four lines/levels reversed i.e. 0 begins on third line and 1 is on the bottom line { inner negative } instead of top line, outer positive.

Asymmetrical, 2D lattice version of 3D spiral, invaginated torus going in opposite direction and may reflect anti-particle { inside-out }:

............2p...............4.....................................11................
-
-
......................3p........................6...................................
.0......................................................................................
-
-
.......1................................5p..................10............................

p is prime number.

As a reminder that, the above four asymmetrical line/level 2D lattice   ---or its opposite version--- is a resultant of inside-outing of symmetrical, numerical sine-wave pattern, as seen below:

0........................................6......................................12...............
......1...........................5p........7p.....................11p......................
............2p.............4........................8........10................................
...................3p.....................................9.......................................

Here below is a reversed { normal } ---not inside-out--- version of the above and I say normal becuase I see the prime numbers on either top line or bottom ---in the asymmetrical lattice--, to be the outer convex  set of surface events, except 2p and 3p:

......................3p...........................................9.........................
..............2p..............4...........................8............10..................
......1..............................5p..........7p..........................11p.......
0...........................................6...............................................12