40% of small businesses destroyed by covid19 "fraud"

Author: Wylted

Total: 30
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
If anyone is wondering why the media and politicians who are owned by big businesses were pushing for lockdowns, it may he because it increases the market share of big businesses when small businesses are destroyed . 40% of small business owners were screwed by the over reaction. To covid 19 https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/05/12/small-business-used-define-americas-economy-pandemic-could-end-that-forever/

I speculate that this could send us into another great depression. They have already started printing money like crazy in response destroying the currency.  As we know central bank currencies like ours, are subject to hyper inflation
Wylted
Wylted
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
so now COVID was a fraud?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
I only got the vaccine because my job paid me $500 to, but I made sure it was not an MRNA one so I went with J and J. It was also cheaper than getting a vasectomy.  I heard it sterilizes bbn people. 
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
Well, I think we've established that you prefer expensive pine needle tea remedies to free vaccines but what is this about COVID being a fraud?  176 million sick, 3.8 million dead in one year.  Do you agree with most of the sources you cite that the whole thing is just an illusion?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
It is similar to the Jewish conspiracy during world war 2, to create a fake pandemic to save lives.  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Lazowski#:~:text=Eugene%20Lazowski%20born%20Eugeniusz%20S%C5%82awomir,on%20German%20phobias%20about%20hygiene.

Here you just attribute normal flu deaths to covid, and things like that. If you look at something like adrenal fatigue which is easily proven to be bullshit, you can see how something like covid19 could be invented, maybe not even intentionally.  

This benefited many billionaires though by destroying small businesses.  I thought liberals distrusted the rich by the way? It benefits some politicians who can employ draconian measures that serve a dual purpose. The ozone repaired itself quite a bit during the lock downs. I can see how environmentalists would love that. 

There is plenty of incentive to fake it. If it was real why did the government fa I'll l to shut down the border and all overseas travel, before this even had a chance to hit the United states. A call to shut down all travel into and out of the country try, absolutely would have kept us safe. If this was real, why didn't they do that? 

Did you know some communities did not even experience the spanish flu, because they shut down all travel in and out?
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
Are you blaming Jewish billionaires for COVID?  You haven't bothered to say.  Is this one of those Jewish Space Laser theories?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
 Is this one of those Jewish Space Laser theories?

I don't think Tesla was Jewish

Are you blaming Jewish billionaires for COVID?  You haven't bothered to say. 
I don't have a solid theory on who or what caused it. I know real or not, it is being used for the benefit of some. Do you think it is a coincidence Bezos pushed for lock downs and his company racked up billions from online purchases from people stuck in their houses?

If Jeff Bezos who also runs a newspaper, benefits so much from spreading fear, how can we trust the media when they say we should be scared? That we should frighten our children and make them perpetually scared of this invisible menace?

Do you ever feel guilty you contribute to children growing up who will have PTSD from the fear of a virus that kills virtually no children? 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
This article talks about children getting ptsd because of shut downs, going hungry because they only ate school lunches. https://www.bbc.com/news/education-53097289

More happens though, some are stuck at home with abusive parents and lost their only reprieve.  How messed up is that? 

I don't think children should have to suffer. Sorry if preventing suffering in children makes me a bad guy. 
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
was the coronavirus real?   

• If you think it was real than the quarantine measures we took to check its spread saved hundreds of millions of lives, worth the pirates and trauma that came along with that sacrifice.
  • If you don't think the quarantine was real, then you have some grounds to complain about pirates and trauma as secondary impacts of the greatest global conspiracy every pulled of mankind.
    • But you know that if say that COVID wasn't real, you will be quickly disproved.
  • If COIVD was real (which we both know is true), then the lockdowns were a necessary and effective quarantine tactic and your complaints about secondary impacts part of the necessary price we paid.
  • So stop dodging the question:  was COVID real?

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
  • So stop dodging the question:  was COVID real?

I don't know. I am not even sure if I am real. Uncertainty is a symptom of my OCD. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 563
RationalMadman
Why the fuck am I seeing the RM tag attached to this BS?

Actually, that's why I made it RM rather than my username. RM in this case means Real Madman. 

I never said Covid was fake. Ever.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
I don't know. I am not even sure if I am real. 
So you don't know whether COVID is real but are nevertheless willing to condemn health professional's expert opinion and lifesaving efforts?  Sounds to me like you have some figuring out to do before your're  ready to express an opinion in this matter.
Wylted
Wylted
So you don't know whether COVID is real but are nevertheless willing to condemn health professional's expert opinion and lifesaving efforts?  Sounds to me like you have some figuring out to do before your're  ready to express an opinion in this matter.
Anyone certain of anything is an idiot. 
Wylted
Wylted
The fact they aren't certain and they are making moves with possible bad outcomes M is enough to condemn them
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
Covid scamdemic was a fraud to anyone under 25 and anyone not obese.

I want to punch a parent everytime I see a mask on a 6 year old.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Greyparrot
Me too, and my wife did that. In her defense she was trying to get him ready for kindergarten. I was bv innohio at the time and they required kids wear masks in kindergarten 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Wylted

Care to expand on this theory?

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@zedvictor4
Certainty isn't something intelligent people have. Because they are aware that their senses are both limited and easily manipulated.  The world they are shrouded in could be a complete fiction. A dumb ass thinks by flipping a light switch a lightbulb will turn on, just because it usually does. An intelligent person knows the electricity or bulb could malfunction. That they could be uncertain about what the switch does or that they could die of a heart attack before the switch is fully flipped. 
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
Covid is real, but I also think it was contrived to do the damage and loss of life it has caused, and disruption of social freedoms. I'm convinced it was the Chinese government, and some other willing players I will not mention who developed and released it to weaken the West; the US in particular. Too many seek our downfall. I also think it will happen again with a different virus; so much has been learned by this exercise, and no one is done trying to take us down. May not be China next time. Time to prepare, now. 

Prepare: pay your debts; be unencumbered. Increase your cash on hand.
Prepare: store food and supplies, weapons to protect yourself.
Prepare: create a personal 72 hour kit, and one for each family membert to escape if you must leave your house briefly: food, supplies, cash, clothes. Don't wait until the need is at hand. Make it. now.
Prepare: have different means to cook food that does not depend on electricity.
Prepare: resolve that death is just a door one may need to walk through.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Wylted
How dumb is this hypothetical dumb ass?

So do you teach your kid that to get the light to work it's no good pressing the light switch, because the bulb might malfunction and you might also have a heart attack, and you might not know what the light switch is for anyway?

Some might suggest that it is logical to assume, that when one presses the light switch the light will work.....Any complications that may arise, are usually duly dealt with, even by "Dumb Asses".

There is certainly no necessary logical connection to be made between switching on a light and the possibility of a heart attack.

To be honest, I don't think that intelligence renders healthy people that stupid.

I would suggest that irrational fears such as your light switch example, are clinical  classified as Anxiety Disorder.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@oromagi
I waited to be vaccinated. I mostly did it because my university required me to be vaccinated and if I send in my vaccination card I could get $5000 dollars off my living expenses if I win a raffle.

I didn't rush because A) I had COVID back in late January and still had anti bodies in late April and B) Old people needed it more than me.

I think people who don't take the vax are dumb. We have a SARS-COVID vaccine already that was develop since 2003, this vaccine was to prevent the strain COVID 19 and I wasn't surprised when it took them the time it did to make a vaccine. They took some stuff from the other vaccine and then with the time doctors took, they had it done.

I actually like being vaccinated. Wearing a mask sucked and now that most stores allow you to not wear a mask if fully vax'd, I feel a sense of normalcy in the world.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@fauxlaw
 I'm convinced it was the Chinese government, and some other willing players I will not mention who developed and released it to weaken the West; the US in particular.
I don't think we have resolved COVID's origin story but that's a long ways away from "China did it on purpose."  I think anyone who has studied the traumatic impact of the first SARS epidemic on China would be skeptical that China would deliberately re-invoke that disease for political gain.

Being unwilling to mention players likewise smacks of conspiracy theory nonsense.

I've seen a lot of theory and rhetoric but nothing like hard evidence supporting this claim (but yes, let's agree that China's lack of openness and suspicion of any outside influence is the primary obstacle to continuing research regarding origin).  What evidence has convinced you?
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@oromagi
I think anyone who has studied the traumatic impact of the first SARS epidemic on China would be skeptical that China would deliberately re-invoke that disease for political gain.
Then you do not understand the manipulation by Chairman Mao in the Cultural Revolution which, among other goals, purged remnants of capitalism and traditional Chinese society in favor of Communism. Guess what economic system China has mimicked in the last 20-odd years; maybe more. They purged once; they can do it again, for political gain.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@fauxlaw
-->@oromagi
I think anyone who has studied the traumatic impact of the first SARS epidemic on China would be skeptical that China would deliberately re-invoke that disease for political gain.
Then you do not understand the manipulation by Chairman Mao in the Cultural Revolution which, among other goals, purged remnants of capitalism and traditional Chinese society in favor of Communism. Guess what economic system China has mimicked in the last 20-odd years; maybe more. They purged once; they can do it again, for political gain.
But to what advantage?  I suppose dictatorships are capable of any amount of sacrifice to maintain the power center but China was/is booming, Xi seems well ensconced in the Mandate of Heaven....China seems on track to be the dominant world power in the next generation.   How would manufacturing a global epidemic do anything but slow down a well-oiled machine?
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
How would manufacturing a global epidemic do anything but slow down a well-oiled machine?
No machine mfg'd to date is self-sustaining. Wipe out a population of humans, the machine ultimately fails, too.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Wylted
You sure about that?

19 days later

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
You sure about that?
Yes, just because mathematically pretty much anything has a non zero chance of occurring.  

The closest we can get to certainty is "I think therefore I am", but it can be argued we are automatons who o ly believe we have consciousness, so not even that can be certain. 

You aren't one of those low IQ people that are certain of something are you?
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Wylted
You aren't one of those low IQ people that are certain of something are you?
Just making sure I understood correctly. You say you are certain that anyone saying they are certain of anything is an idiot. I get it.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
100%. You won't change my mind about it