@3RU7AL
not puppets
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Dr.Franklin
not puppets
Did PERFECT GOD know what humans would do before they were created ?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@3RU7AL
Which humans in particular...There's been a few billion to choose from.

And that's both before and after humans invented a perfect GOD.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@3RU7AL
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Great vid.

One more question.

Does PERFECT GOD = PERFECT WEATHER ?

(forget about humans for a second)
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@3RU7AL
lol no
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Does PERFECT GOD = PERFECT WEATHER ?
lol no
Did PERFECT GOD know what the weather would be before the earth was created ?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@3RU7AL
idk
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@3RU7AL
Eloquently stated.

However, perhaps you might consider the following example.

You eat a lot of delicious food (because you desire delicious food because you've developed a habit of eating things in order to live and they might as well be delicious things) and some time after you've eaten your delicious food, you feel an almost irresistible impulse to rush to the bathroom.

What is the CAUSE of your impulse in this case?
Food-poisoning, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea

The operative terms are "in this case."

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Athias
What is the CAUSE of your impulse in this case?
Food-poisoning, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea
Do these CAUSES also have CAUSES ?
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
3RU, your still trying to talk rational, logical common sense to the irrational, illogical lack of common sense religous brain dead.

Religon can serve a community purpose but when espouses repeatedly the same irrational, illogical lack of common sense concepts it is time forsome of those types to get surgery.   ;--) wink wink!

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@ebuc
why do you religious people should get surgery?
Athias
Athias
-->
@3RU7AL
Yes.
Athias
Athias
-->
@ebuc
3RU, your still trying to talk rational, logical common sense to the irrational, illogical lack of common sense religous brain dead.

Religon can serve a community purpose but when espouses repeatedly the same irrational, illogical lack of common sense concepts it is time forsome of those types to get surgery.   ;--) wink wink!
Or you can pay attention to the discussion between 3RU7AL and myself rather than presuming 3RU7AL is wasting time with someone who is irrational and religious--your blunder being found in the fact that I'm neither irrational nor religious. But I suppose not much is to be expected with respect to contribution from one who suggests a resolution to disagreement is surgery--not that you've conveyed any understanding that surgery is not a solution to one's allegedly being "brain dead."

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Athias
...i'm neither irrational nor religious....
Ok then,  my error Athias,..... sorry for my error and that I may have  caused you to respond to my thoughts, cause I  know you traditionally prefer not to respond to ebuc, in general tho now Ive been ubblocked.

Meta-Space { Metaphysical-1 / spirit-1 } mind/intellect/concepts are  perfect, in that they are all untainted i.e. they have no energetic charge, spin, momentum, etc, because, they are not an occupied space and specifically phyiscal reality aka observed time ergo not quantise-able or quantify-able .

.....time....effect <<< Past <<<<< Out <<< (> * <) i  (> * <) <<<< In <<< Future <<< cause ...time.....<<< dynamic flow-of-time

....eternity.....cause >>> past >>> In >>>(> * <)  i  (> * <) >>> Out >>>> Future >>> Effect ...eternity......>>> Arrow-Of-Time ......

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
In my belief, god himself his perfect. That's my belief because of my religion.

Everything else in this world has flaws and no one is perfect, but put on a façade of perfection to cater to other humans 

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Vader
In my belief, god himself his perfect. That's my belief because of my religion.
How can a PERFECT GOD create anything less-than-PERFECT ??
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Athias
Yes.
(IFF) CAUSES also have CAUSES (AND) CAUSES of CAUSES also have CAUSES (AND) PERFECT GOD IS THE FIRST CAUSE (THEN) the causal-chain must be PERFECT
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
How can a PERFECT GOD create anything less-than-PERFECT ??
Meta-Space { Metaphyiscal-1/spirit-1 }  mind/intellect/concept is not an occupied space ergo untainted, no charge, no color, no, angles, no spin, no mass and exist a perfection. God is a concept of perfection and does not exist as  an occupied space and not a non-occupied space.

Concepts --ex God, dog, Toyota etc--   cannot create space, occupied nor non-occupied.

When word God is used as synonym of an occupied space, ex Universe, then that God/Universe is not perfect i.e. tainted, has a charge, spin, color taste, momentum dynanism, flow, etc.

Is talking rational, logical common sense to an irrational, lilogical lack of common sense religous fundamentalist in of itself an irrational act?

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@ebuc
i appreciate your eternal and immutable metaphysical framework, however, in this case, you seem to be missing the point.

specifically that we have GRANTED THE PREMISE (for the sake of argument, GOD = PERFECT).
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
..we have GRANTED THE PREMISE (for the sake of argument, GOD = PERFECT).

3ru, my message did not suggest otherwise.  Sorry if you thought it did.

My message laid out clearly that, when "God = PERFECT"  God is Meta-Space { Metaphyiscal-1/spirit-1 } concept.

Pretty simple actually and no mind games on my end.  :--( I try to refine truth --or at least my words--  to get closer and closer to absolute cosmic truth.

The religious fundamentalist play 50  irrational, illogical lack of common sense mind games every morning before lunch. Wink Wink ;-O