HELL BOUND MUSLIMS, TRY TO DEFEND ISLAM AGAINST WOMEN!

Author: BrotherDThomas

Read-only
Total: 113
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas

To any hell bound Muslim, according to my faith of Christianity, step forth and with a straight face if you can, defend your faith of Islam with your despicable Muhammed and Allah as the foundation thereof!!!  Can you do it and not be laughed off of this forum?

WOMEN IS THE FIRST TOPIC OF MANY: 

As shown below, which are only a few examples of the sickening Islamic faith’s position towards women that you are  to defend and TRY and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath, of which I will include other despicable examples in the future relative to Islam:

MUHAMMED AS THE FOUNDER OF ISLAM BEING A PEDOPHILE!

FACT!:  The Muslims child molester Muhammed married a SIX YEAR OLD GIRL NAMED AISHA, and the ramifications when doing so in a “sexual manner!”   I don’t care in what era when the pedophile Muhammed performed this act, but marrying an innocent 6 year old “girl” is adamantly WRONG by any religion and in any era, except as shown, it was okay for Islam to marry babies!!! 

Sahih Bukhari,Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64:
Narrated ‘Aisha: “that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).”

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151:
Narrated 'Aisha:
“I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter my dwelling place  they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13)

MUSLIM FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION OF YOUNG GIRLS:

Ummu ‘Atiyyah Al Ansariyyah (radiyallahu ‘anha) reports that a woman would perform circumcision in Madinah. Nabi (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said: “Do not cut too much as that is better for a woman and more desirable for a husband”  (Sunan Abi Dawud, Hadith: 5229, Mustadrak Hakim, vol. 3 pg. 525 with slight variation in the wording)

It is Mustahabb (commendable) for females to circumcise. It is narrated in an authentic Hadith quoted from Abu Dawood Shareef that during the Prophet  (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam)’s time there was a woman in Madinah who used  to perform circumcision for women (Fathul Bari vol. 16 p. 353)
and Allah Ta’ala Knows Best

Pagan belief of Muslims to cut off the clitoris of girls:

The dispicable image of young girl circumcision of cutting off their clitoris because it is ungodly pleasurable to her in the act of sex:

WHAT ALLAH AND THE PEDOPHILE MUHAMMED THOUGHT OF WOMEN IN BEATING THEM, AND RAPING CAPTURED WOMEN:

Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them. Then if they obey you, take no further action against them. Surely God is high, supreme." (Quran, 4:34)

We went out with Allah’s Messenger on the expedition to the Bi’l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing azl (withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid conception). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah’s Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah’s Messenger (Muhammed), and he said: It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born.” (Sahih Muslim 3371) 

Muslim faith beats and burns alive a woman that was not guilty of her offense:

MUSLIM TALIBAN REGIME TOWARDS WOMEN:

Muslim Taliban tribunal gives woman 40 lashes for talking to her boyfriend on the phone!

After leading the victim into the centre of the circle of spectators, the man with the white beard joins three other stinky ass smelling Muslim men in the circle. They are the “elders”, the self-proclaimed sweaty and dirty stinking judges who delivered the woman’s sentence by following their Muslim faith.

WHO IS THE FIRST MUSLIM TO DEFEND WHAT HAPPENS TO WOMEN IN YOUR ISLAMIC FAITH ABOVE?!

drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
wtf is this?
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@drlebronski
wtf is this?

Doesn't the OP make it clear enough for you?  It is titled and challenges those of the Islamic faith to;

" TRY TO DEFEND ISLAM AGAINST WOMEN"!

It all about how Islam allows the sexual abuse of women …..and babies. 

Woman, 19, is sentenced to death by stoning for adultery after she was 'raped at gunpoint by her cousin' in Pakistan
  • Woman, 19, claims she was raped in her family home at gunpoint by her cousin
  • She reported crime to tribal court, but it ruled she had intentionally seduced him
  • Court, which included alleged rapist's father, then sentenced her to death 

drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
Im aware but hes calling muslims hellbound and clearly being anti-muslim just because of their countries laws.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@drlebronski
Im aware but hes calling muslims hellbound and clearly being anti-muslim just because of their countries laws.

He calls everyone including me "hell bound".  Isn't he entitled to an opinion where you come from? And lets be honest, many Muslims believe anyone that is not Muslim to be worthy of death if they do not convert.  Just sit back and watch how the Taliban quickly revert the country back to complete and total sharia law now that western forces have withdrew. The bloodshed will not stop.

And if there is a hell, I am sure my place is reserved at the top table as I don't believe much of the Christian scriptures and the myth that has been wrapped around a man that believed himself to be king of the Jews. 

But let us not derail this thread  just because someone has a different opinion than you or they.

Can you defend the Muslim faith and its vile dictates and sexual abuse against,  and of,  women and babies?

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Ah sh*t, here we go again.
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@drlebronski
An ironic extremist whose only reason here is to spice up the forums and leave some incels something to do.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Intelligence_06
 incels 

I am happily married with 6  adult children and lots of lovely grandchildren, thank you very much.

And this thread appears to be a legitimate response to a rule breaking call-out thread made by a Muslim. Here>>>https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6373-challenge-to-brotherdthomas
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@Stephen
I am not calling you an incel. 

All A's are B's doesn't mean all B's are A's. Simple logic.

But some people here are. Including maybe even me, especially once that have nothing better to do in life. I encourage you to do whatever you want and not be dragged down by that ironic non-seriousness of an account.
Bones
Debates: 30
Bones
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Brother, you barely scratch the surface, for the fact is Islam, even in moderation, is not a religion of peace. A study by Pew Research Centre involving 38,000 from over 39 different countries found that

Fun versus

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip.
- Q 8:12:

“I have been made victorious with terror.” 

If the core beliefs of Islam were truly peaceful, then Islam extremists should be extremely peaceful. The only problem with Islamic fundamentalism, are the fundamentals of Islam. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Bones
If the core beliefs of Islam were truly peaceful, then Islam extremists should be extremely peaceful.

Couldn't have put that better myself, Bones.
MarkWebberFan
MarkWebberFan
-->
@Bones
I've read the thread. So far, the references everyone made about the Quran and the Hadith are all wrong. I'll say this though: Bones is right about the study. I think the polls are underestimating muslims' predisposition to extremism. 40% advocating death for apostasy seems too optimistic. That number should be higher.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@MarkWebberFan

MarkWebberFan,

YOUR DIRECT QUOTE IN SAYING THAT THE WORDS OF ALLAH ARE WRONG!: "I've read the thread. So far, the references everyone made about the Quran and the Hadith are all wrong"

I have a great idea, in that you show us empirical evidence to your claim above!

BEGIN:
MarkWebberFan
MarkWebberFan
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I think that would require me to sit and reread what I've extensively learned about Islam (and muslims) in the past, rather than just doing one on-the-spot. I'll have to pass. I'm not interested in searching for muslim clerics/scholars online at the moment.  Plus, I'm no longer a muslim. I've at least did half the work for them though. No doubt they'll address your erroneous references at some point. So it's reasonable to expect them focus on those references you've made. That said, any muslim who claims to say that the opinion polls are unrepresentative of the core tenets of Islam is wrong. I know because I was one.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@BrotherDThomas
At the end of the day it's all about people, and the normal but seemingly bizarre stuff that they get up to.

A whole lot of nodding and wailing at some imaginary guy in the sky.

A distraction for the masses I suppose....Whilst the innovators get on with innovating.

Here's a new bomb you dumbasses, go and play with each other and have some fun.....LOL 

Such is the evolution of intelligence, hey Bro.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
At the end of the day it's all about people, and the normal but seemingly bizarre stuff that they get up to.

Like murdering on the behalf and the say so of an invisible entity.  Which although quite bizarre, is normal for some people.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Uh, have you seen the weak-minded Muslim runaway YASSINE of late?  I challenged this Muslim Islamic fool to discuss his disgusting religion but he RAN AWAY 8 times from doing so as shown in the link below:

This thread is the perfect time for this runaway Muslim YASSINE to show himself in actually "trying" to defend Islam pertaining to women, whereas I have even a larger surprise for this runaway fool in upcoming threads!  Do you know where he is HIDING in DEBATEART?  Any word on his whereabouts?  

We'll see if YASSINE will join the pathetic ranks of TRADESECRET, FAUXLAW, ROSENDS, et al, as being known to runaway from their faiths as well! LOL

Aryanman
Aryanman
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I am middle eastern and i am embarrassed to share the same genes as these people

many muslims and middle easterners are anti white and seek to take over europe with increasing birth-rates, although this isn't true for persians (iranians), most of the antiwhite middle easterners are either arabs or turks.
Aryanman
Aryanman
-->
@Bones
whats wrong with that? The US in 1960s was the same
Bones
Debates: 30
Bones
-->
@Aryanman
We're not living in the 1960's. The fact that moderate Muslims hold this ancient belief directly because of their faith should be a concern.
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@Bones
60 years is not so long a time.
And can one expect all cultures to stay in step, forwards, backwards, sidewards,
With one's own?

Though one might expect one's 'own countries customs, be followed in their own country.
Prefer that other countries match step, or 'insist on such, depending on the level of divergence in custom.
Aryanman
Aryanman
-->
@Bones
i dont see anything wrong with that traditional belief
Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Stephen
Why do you often answer on behalf of the Brother or take offence when others comment about him? Is this another freudian slip?

Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Bones
Why? What is wrong with a wife obeying her husband or say a husband obeying their wives? 

Is it any more wrong that citizens obey your governments?  Is it any more more than students obey your teachers? 

Is it any more wrong for children to obey their parents? 

Surely, if what the person asking to be obeyed is doing the right thing for the right reasons, this should not be a problem? 

For instance, the Brother keeps demanding others - to obey him.  And he demands answers - or else the person choosing not to answer is considered a coward and to run away.  What is worse? A person on the internet demanding people to obey him or a husband or wife asking their spouse to obey them? 

Or if the government demands that I wear a mask or get fined or even go to prison - is that better than a husband demanding his wife to make him a cup of tea? Or the wife demanding the husband to make a fire?  
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@Barney
@oromagi
I talk with people of different 'politics, fairly often, but not different 'cultures so much.
Sure there's Canadians, French, Britain's, and so on, but similar enough culture wise, really.

I'm curious of a Catholic Feminists, perspective, on a wife obeying her husband?
"I just tried out a religion and politics discord, within a couple minutes of joining I had one of the moderators telling me off because I'm both Catholic and a Feminist. I even got repeatedly called a "heretic."" - Ragnar
Then again, your profile says Pastafarianism. . .

Anyway, you've been to the Middle East, I think.
And I view you a thoughtful person, if you've the time, I'm curious of your opinion.
Posts #19 down,  about.

I recall that you had a thread about "Movies that conciously edited out powerful women"
And I like how well you speak, though I don't always agree with you.
I'm curious of your opinion, perspective, on a wife obeying her husband?
Posts #19 down,  about.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Timid8967
Why do you often answer on behalf of the Brother

I don't.  With the Brother knowing these unreliable scriptures inside out, the Brother is quite capable of handling himself adequately.  If you ask me anything referring to the Brother. I will respond. Even if it boils down to speaking in his support and not yours.

IF YOU HAVE NOHING TO ADD TO THE  THREAD CONCERNING THE TREAMENT OF MUSLIM WOMEN AND BABIES.

I do not advise you to start to derail another members thread by creating another argument with me. 

Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Lemming
Then again, your profile says Pastafarianism. . .
At the time I was more Catholic than Pastafarian. I literally just updated my profile yesterday to say Pastafarian instead of Catholic, and at some point in the future it will probably rotate back. Of course, these two religions are in no way mutually exclusive.

Anyway, you've been to the Middle East, I think.
Yeah. From what I've seen most of it is normal people; the same basic people you would have in any civilized country... However, I've also been to places where the men padlock their houses when they go off on suicide missions, and tell their families if they leave the house instead of staying and starving to death, that they'll come back and murder them.
Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Stephen
Why do you often answer on behalf of the Brother

I don't.  With the Brother knowing these unreliable scriptures inside out, the Brother is quite capable of handling himself adequately.  If you ask me anything referring to the Brother. I will respond. Even if it boils down to speaking in his support and not yours.

IF YOU HAVE NOHING TO ADD TO THE  THREAD CONCERNING THE TREAMENT OF MUSLIM WOMEN AND BABIES.

I do not advise you to start to derail another members thread by creating another argument with me. 

You are so daft - you contradict yourself EVEN in this piece of writing. 

"I don't".

and yet 

"I will respond" and also 

"if you have nothing to add"  

What part of that does not scream out hypocrisy. Either you are delusional or you cannot read.  

MarkWebberFan
MarkWebberFan
-->
@Barney
Yeah. From what I've seen most of it is normal people; the same basic people you would have in any civilized country... However, I've also been to places where the men padlock their houses when they go off on suicide missions, and tell their families if they leave the house instead of staying and starving to death, that they'll come back and murder them.
Very interesting. I suppose this is one of those extreme cases but mild cases of muslim-to-muslim violence involve food deprivation and sleep deprivation. If you don't mind me asking, how often do you come across this kind of case?
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@MarkWebberFan
This was in the worst parts of Iraq. I think most of the rebels we fought against were not as bad as that (not to say good, just still definable as human).