Proof jews tried to fake the holocaust during world war one

Author: Wylted

Total: 29
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
during world War one, we have articles by prominent Jews claiming deaths of 6 million and referring to it with the word "holocaust".

How many damn holocaust are they going to claim?
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Wylted
"fake"

Do you have any proof of what you just said was an account of a fake event?

Are...

Are you a holocaust denier? 
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
-->
@Intelligence_06
not surprising if you look at some of his other posts he calls jews reptilians his beliefs match up with that of a neo-nazi.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
Gosh, as long as the subject is hating Jews you will blindly trust any old shit any random source shovels your way.

during world War one,
false. WW1 ended on Nov 11, 1918

we have articles by prominent Jews
false.  Martin H Glynn is not a Jew nor is he plural.  He was the first Irish-American Governor of NY

claiming deaths of 6 million
false.  Glynn is appealing for US food aid to benefit Eastern European and Russian Jews, of which there were about 6 million in 1919.
and referring to it with the word "holocaust".
Yeah, but holocaust was a greek neologism popularized in New York about 25 years before this was written.  The Holocaust is more an American Christian word for the event which Jews more typically refer to as Shoah

The first recorded use of the term holocaust in its modern sense was in 1895 by The New York Times to describe the massacre of Armenian Christians by Ottoman Muslims.  The term comes from the Greek: ὁλόκαυστος, romanized: holókaustos; ὅλος hólos, "whole" + καυστός kaustós, "burnt offering".  The biblical term shoah, meaning "destruction", became the standard Hebrew term for the murder of the European Jews. According to Haaretz, the writer Yehuda Erez may have been the first to describe events in Germany as the shoahDavar and later Haaretz both used the term in September 1939.  Yom HaShoah became Israel's Holocaust Remembrance Day in 1951.

On 3 October 1941 the American Hebrew used the phrase "before the Holocaust", apparently to refer to the situation in France, and in May 1943 the New York Times, discussing the Bermuda Conference, referred to the "hundreds of thousands of European Jews still surviving the Nazi Holocaust".  In 1968 the Library of Congress created a new category, "Holocaust, Jewish (1939–1945)". The term was popularised in the United States by the NBC mini-series Holocaust (1978) about a fictional family of German Jews,  and in November that year the President's Commission on the Holocaust was established.  As non-Jewish groups began to include themselves as Holocaust victims, many Jews chose to use the Hebrew terms Shoah or Churban.  The Nazis used the phrase "Final Solution to the Jewish Question" (German: die Endlösung der Judenfrage)

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Intelligence_06
it's an actual world War one news paper article
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@Wylted
So it IS real… why are you calling it fake?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Intelligence_06
I am referring to mentions i. The article of a holocaust and of 6 million dead. 

You said the news article was fake or some other such nonsense.

I never said anything was fake other than the holocaust. That was you
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Intelligence_06
I reread your post. Yes the holocaust is fake. Did you see some of the ridiculous claims mentioned at the Nuremberg trials? Did you know jews lied so much that the judge had to threaten them that if they lied again, they would be jailed for it?

They made up claims like soap being made from dead jews or lampshades. No evidence of these things surfaced by the way.

It's war time propaganda, and most were killed by starvation when the allies cut of food supplies or typhoid fever.
Wylted
Wylted
What's funny is I saw a jew Twitter post claim that their were scratches in the wall were from jews running their finger nails down it, and then the holocaust museum itself corrected them and said, no that was graffiti they saw, LOL.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
I am referring to mentions i. The article of a holocaust and of 6 million dead. 

Since we already know you have not actually read the post-WWI article which your link references I will provide it to you here.

Where does it say, as you claim it says, that 6 million Jews were killed? Please provide the quote.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
sorry, were being killed (dying), Also it was near after world War 1 and a reference to the events that it directly caused. So you are being pedantic here. 
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Wylted
sorry, were being killed (dying)
Where does it say, as you claim it says, that 6 million Jews were in the process of being killed (as opposed to dying of non-murder related causes)? Please provide the quote.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
It looks to me like the author puts the cause of the suffering as:

Because of a war to lay Autocracy in the dust and give Democracy the sceptre of the Just.
As opposed to what I would expect it to say if I had only read Wylted's link, which is closer to:

Because people are killing them.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
he was claiming they were being crucified and other such statements. 

Almost everybody dies from crucifixion 
Wylted
Wylted
you are being pedantic. We are looking at a bunch of similar statistics and words used to describe an incident that was not the holocaust. The point is that this seems to be beyond coincidence.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Wylted
he was claiming they were being crucified and other such statements. 
The word crucification was used only once. When I asked for a direct quote it was because I forgot you never read past the headline so I thought you would be able to give one. That's my bad for forgetting that detail, sorry.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I read the paper like a week ago. Read through it and you will see what I mean. I doubt your IQ is that low. 

The point is the 6 million reference and claiming those 6 million are being holocausted.  

Is your hang up seriously on whether the 6 million jews mentioned are said to be being killed or not when their predicament is called both a holocaust and a crucifixion?

Let's take the death thing out of it. Let's say you are write and the article is claiming the 6 million jews it is advocating for are safe.

It still doesn't change the main point of this thread and you are not even focused on disproving the main point but instead of being pedantic with irrelevant statements not central to the main thesis.

Which is that the holocaust and 6 million references are beyond coincidence.

And

That it being beyond coincidence reveals a conspiracy, (which derives naturally from the main thesis statement)
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@Wylted
Please present more proof.

I don't know if there was a holocaust in WW1. However,  if there isn't one in WW2, present some evidence for it.

We don't have the BoP, you do here.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Intelligence_06
the thesis of this thread is that this is beyond coincidence. That it looks like the public was being primed with the 6 million jew figure and terms like holocaust. 

I may have asked why the jews keep having holocaust of 6 million? 

Please address the op and not off topic things like whether the holocaust happened or not. Which it didn't 
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@Wylted
A German radical with a funny mustache thought they deserved it. that is why.

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
->@Intelligence_06
the thesis of this thread is that this is beyond coincidence.

silly
That it looks like the public was being primed with the 6 million jew figure and terms like holocaust. 
except 6 million was about the correct number of Jews in Eastern Europe and Russia at that time.  The pop grew over the next 10 years then declined as Hitler ascended.  It is not a coincidence that number was only a little larger when the Germans rounded them up and murdered them all 18 years later.

They dont.  Nor did the Irish American former Governer make such a claim

Please address the op and not off topic things like whether the holocaust happened or not. Which it didn't 
Everything you stated in the OP has been shown to be false.  You failed to read for facts and comprehension, you only read for hate.  Why continue?
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Wylted
during world War one, we have articles by prominent Jews claiming deaths of 6 million and referring to it with the word "holocaust".
It’s an article by one guy making the case that the Jews need our help. Please explain how you got from that, to “Proof jews tried to fake the holocaust during world war one”. That’s quite a logical leap.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Double_R
the same type of language to describe that stuff such as the word holocaust and the 6 million figure seem beyond coincidence.  
Nyxified
Debates: 21
Nyxified
The amount of times Wylted has talked about "The six million figure" boggles my mind.

There were 6 million Jewish people around the time WW1 ended.

There were more than 6 million Jewish people when the holocaust happened (there were 9.5 million in 1933. Presumably a good few more in 1939, I am just lazy and don't wanna look up a specific source for that year).

Most of them died.

The existence of the number 6 in two separate events that were talking about Jewish people is not 'beyond coincidence'.

The use of any word in that article coinciding with any word used to describe the holocaust is also not beyond coincidence because 'holocaust' was literally just a word as oromagi said. Just because I say "The pandemic" when referring to COVID-19 doesn't imply that the word 'pandemic' can only ever be used to talk about COVID-19 without being 'beyond coincidence' because other things were also called pandemics. Even if "The pandemic" still referred to COVID-19 for the next hundred years.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Nyxified
if covid and the Spanish flu had the same exact amount of victims that would be suspicious 
Aryanman
Debates: 0
Aryanman
-->
@Wylted
based
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Aryanman
thanks. These people have felt for jewish tricks and I am just educating them.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Wylted
if covid and the Spanish flu had the same exact amount of victims that would be suspicious 
No, it wouldn’t. At all. You completely disregard Occam’s Razor and why it matters.

Coincidences happen, in fact it is imbedded into the law of large numbers. Given enough opportunities, the occurrence of statistical improbabilities become statistical certainties. You found an article from 20 years before the Holocaust referring to the words Holocaust and 6 million. Is that more easily explained as the result cherry picking one of millions of articles written between these events or a global conspiracy? If COVID and the Spanish flu both had the same number of victims, is that more easily explained as a coincidence or global conspiracy? For you the answer is always the latter, despite the reality of how statistical probabilities work.

399 days later

fivesix
Debates: 2
fivesix
Guys I don't like to be the bearer of bad news: the six million figure is a scripture-based, symbolic quantity that was a prerequisite of the manifestation of Zion (Israel today essentially). Wylted unfortunately pointed out just two uses of the figure, which I can understand to be deemed the picking of cherries. Here are 240 uses of the figure from 1900-1945: https://archive.org/details/SIXMILLIONOPENGATESByS.A.R.Lynch271_201808/page/n21/mode/2up

I have checked about 40 of these in the respective newspaper archives and they are there. Some of them are even in the Library of Congress archives.

There are none saying six million died during WW1, but most of those published during WW1 claim that Jews "are dying" or "are suffering" or something else horrible.

The use of the figure in published media goes back to the 1880s I think. After WW2 it simply is used to refer to the Holocaust death toll, even if the death toll is amended by official sources; it is symbolic and nothing more of substance post-WW2 as it was pre-WW2.