Author: ILikePie5

Read-only
Total: 229
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Earth
Now everyone has claimed.  There's probably more than a few battles that seem unimportant, but there is probably some obscure link between town. I am more interested in justification imo among the fully claimed.
I don't think the link is all that obscure.  Of the ten battles listed Romans only lost one- Cannae.

The one uncovered claim was SCUM and was also a Roman loss.

5 are civil war battles with Roman winners and losers on both sides, 4 are Roman victories over foreign powers.

MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Vader
Please explain how Lunatic & Polygot, both practically town confirmed, are "neutral?"
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
Current lineup:
1. Drlebronski
2. Whiteflame 
3. Wylted
4. Oromagi
5. Greyparrot
6. Earth
7. Lunatic
8. SupaDudz
9. MisterChris
10. Polygot

Now to eliminate my HARD-TOWN reads...

Drlebronski is clear noob town. GP and Polygot are both confirmed in my book.

Lunatic is confirmed... (Quick note on Lunatic, while he is capable of pulling off some incredible bussing feats as scum and has done that before, he wouldn't initiate such a gamble from the start of DP1 and push it to an immediate lynch, especially with Badger having such a valuable role for scum. At the VERY least, he'd want to milk Badger's role for as long as he could as scum... Lunatic is literally TOWN confirmed. Supa's "neutral" read is a load of crap)

Oromagi is focused too much on assisting town to be scum. As scum he usually just drifts in the void, and isn't nearly as engaged.

So what are we left with?

2. Whiteflame 
3. Wylted
6. Earth
8. SupaDudz

Now to eliminate my LEAN-TOWN reads...

Wylted is usually a lot more focused, brazen and active when he is scum. Frankly, I think playing scum is where he derives his pleasure from the game.

Whiteflame has been a pro-town force to the point that I doubt he is scum even though I know he is capable of blending into town pretty well...

6. Earth
8. SupaDudz

Ultimately, we're left with Earth and Supa.

I've thought this over, and really the only thing that kept Supa TOWN in my eyes until this point was the Strengthener claim and his general meta of not wanting to lynch DP1, otherwise I agreed with Lunatic... Now his reads are nonsensical and I find out his justification is, frankly, a load of crap....

So think about it: what kind of partner would let their scum partner screw over the team within DP1? One that wasn't very active and/or wasn't exactly "calling the shots."

Both of these guys make sense for being a scum partner for Badger in that sense. Supa and Earth were AWOL and I wouldn't be surprised if they were both scum with Badger.

VTL SupaDudz.

He's our best option at the moment. Earth is a gamble but Supa isn't.

Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@whiteflame
My justification is somewhat of an asspull as well.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Earth
@Wylted
@Vader
VOTE COUNT:

Supa (5/6)-   TUF, Whiteflame, Oro, DrLeb, MisterChris
Oro (1/6)- Poly
Earth (1/6)- GP

NOT VOTING:  Earth, Wylted, Supa

Earth
Earth
I'm thinking its Sups. So far, Badger was a roman defeat by a foreign force and Cannae is also a Roman defeat by a Roman force. We have some Civil War battles, so I am going to hedge my bets that the theme is along those lines. I'm going to hold off maybe 30 minutes if someone wants to discuss it with me but at 1:50 EST, I'll lynch Sups.
Earth
Earth
Okay, I'm just going to vote Sups
VTL Sups

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
VtL supa

Sorry for holding up dp
oromagi
oromagi
no is overexciting
lunatic is overexciting
strange that is overexciting with an e
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@ILikePie5

VOTE COUNT:

Supa (7/6)-   TUF, Whiteflame, Oro, DrLeb, MisterChris, Earth, Wylted
Oro (1/6)- Poly
Earth (1/6)- GP

NOT VOTING:  Supa

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Lol overnight lynches love those

My role had no purpose. Last message since I have time is please look into whiteflame this game. Oro is likely town.

I'd sus Lunatic for his pretty stupid logic but he did lead a lynch versus badger.

Earth and Wylted could be scum 

Poly could be scum as well but are neutral.

If I had to guess scum, it would be whiteflame, Poly, or even Chris
Vader
Vader
Correction, his logic against me was pretty stupid, his point on badger were good

I'd be weary of Luna but wouldn't consider him primary scum
Vader
Vader
Oh yeah, dr and Grey are essentially town
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
i can swap from earth to supa if needed
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
I'd sus Lunatic for his pretty stupid logic but he did lead a lynch versus badger.

Ironic because you didn't answer any questiosn I had abotu your logic in voting badger last phase.

I would like some clarification on this read please. First off, what is scummy about responding to a "Wide variety of people" or why specifically was it scummy for him to do that?

What ideas was he throwing around "willy nilly" to "derail" the thread? 

When was he making long ravings or ramblings? 

To be frank badger was scummy AF. But none of the reasons you listed for scum reading him make any sense at all to me. If I were to give you the benefit of the doubt here as town, you didn't read anything really in the day phase that wasn't addressed to you specifically and boarded a bandwagon. Which is fine and well if you admit it, which you didn't. 

But this pings me more as scummy because at this point badger looks like a lost cause. You explicitly telling people not to hammer looks like a last ditch effort to delay the game til he wakes up and is able to claim so you can use that as an excuse to waffle your vote or unvote entirely. Because none of the "reasons" you listed for scum reading badger sound anything like how his behavior actually was last day phase. 

Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
I don't know what you want me to do about something being contrived? I can't just swear up a storm. Ahh scummy as fuck go fuck yourself fuck that. This is how I play the game and have been playing yet you never pointed this out

My read on badger was because of his derealing of posts to steer off topic, hesistation to claim, and jumping back and forth on who to lynch, all of which he did.
What does swearing have to do with making up reads?

I didn't check how much time we had left, but rushing to lynches is stupid and I think is a bad idea and that's what I said. You can read multiple games where I said the same thing as town. Stop acting like I was derailing the train when I hopped on it lol
I didn't say you were derailing it, I think you were hoping the votes would waffle out after your scum buddy got on and claimed literally anything for you to use an excuse to pull votes off him. 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
STOP POSTING
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
I will review the vote count as soon as I get home.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
FINAL VOTE COUNT:

Supa (6/6) -   Luna, WF, Oro, Chris, Earth, Wylted
Earth (1/6) - GP
Oro (1/6) - Poly
Whiteflame (1/6) - Supa

SupaDudz has been lynched. He was…INNOCENT.

Please submit your actions ASAP!