WOW! Another revelation for...

Author: Stephen

Total: 4
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
..... the desperate and needy theist! 

Woman prays for her dead sister and she comes back with a revelation, saying  ` Jesus is in love with me`.
It is such as shame, but as usual this miraculous revelation was revealed and  told by a practicing Christian on the Christian Broadcasting Network, which to my mind contradicts the whole point of the lost sheep.

7 minute clip

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

How sorrowful and embarrassing can you get within this video where this "2nd class women" is asking Jesus "how should I pray for my sister that is in an auto accident!" HELLO?  Then Jesus allegedly says to this foolish woman; "pray for your sister to live." HUH?  This unfortunate event is what happens when you are known as a totally Bible stupid and ignorant fool to think that Jesus is telling you what to do!  NOT!

The biblical axioms relative to this video are as follows:

1.  Jesus caused the accident to begin with: "Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand." (Proverbs 19:21)
Obviously Jesus has other plans for this woman's sister, but He wants her to suffer before He makes His final decision!

2.  This foolish women in the video doesn't need to pray, because Jesus knows what the outcome will be: “The lot is cast into the lap, but it's every decision is from the LORD.” (Proverbs 16:33). Therefore, Jesus will decide in whether this woman's sister lives or not! 

3.  Again, no need to pray in this instance because Jesus knows what you want, therefore you slap Him in the face when you do ask:  "Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask Him." (Matthew 6:8)  Therefore, this woman in the video shows insolence towards Jesus!

Stephen, I am sure you will agree, in that don't we get tired of Bible inept pseudo-christians like the woman shown that your video represents, AND, as shown within this prestigious DEBATEART Religion forum as well? 

Timid8967
Timid8967
-->
@Stephen
... the desperate and needy theist! 

Woman prays for her dead sister and she comes back with a revelation, saying  ` Jesus is in love with me`.
It is such as shame, but as usual this miraculous revelation was revealed and  told by a practicing Christian on the Christian Broadcasting Network, which to my mind contradicts the whole point of the lost sheep.

7 minute clip
But YOU are the theist.  So you are ACTUALLY talking about yourself. 

When are you going to prove god to us? Even though you can't prove it. 

Which is even more amusing.  Since if you can't prove - it means you must hold to it in FAITH. 

So if not evidence, or fact, then faith - so you are a believer.  OH yes and a liar.  since "I am not a believer"  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/1985/post-links/86718

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
How sorrowful and embarrassing can you get within this video where this "2nd class women" is asking Jesus "how should I pray for my sister that is in an auto accident!" HELLO?
  That did make me wonder, Brother , how she had been praying before this day. Obviously in all of her years of praying for other things she had not been praying correctly! 

Then Jesus allegedly says to this foolish woman; "pray for your sister to live." HUH?

Yes, I have to wonder why she needed telling that in the firsts place, yet here we have Jesus, stating the bleeedin` obvious !

The biblical axioms relative to this video are as follows:1.  Jesus caused the accident to begin with: "Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand." (Proverbs 19:21)Obviously Jesus has other plans for this woman's sister, but He wants her to suffer before He makes His final decision!

Indeed, this is some ` wake up call ` isn't it Brother?

2.  This foolish women in the video doesn't need to pray, because Jesus knows what the outcome will be: “The lot is cast into the lap, but it's every decision is from the LORD.” (Proverbs 16:33). Therefore, Jesus will decide in whether this woman's sister lives or not!

(A) Which makes me wonder  what is point of praying. It appears  that Jesus want's us on our knees begging, groveling and sniffling to him, although he knew the outcome anyway. What a cruel and sadistic bully.

3. Again, no need to pray in this instance because Jesus knows what you want, therefore you slap Him in the face when you do ask:  "Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask Him." (Matthew 6:8)  Therefore, this woman in the video shows insolence towards Jesus!
See (A) above, Brother.

Stephen, I am sure you will agree, in that don't we get tired of Bible inept pseudo-christians like the woman shown that your video represents, AND, as shown within this prestigious DEBATEART Religion forum as well? 

I won''t argue with that.

But then there is the contrast between this poor woman's sister and those that prayed night after night at their dying babies' bedside;

“the parents believe healing comes from God and that they never expected their daughter to die as they prayed for her and summoned others to do the same”.A central Wisconsin couple who prayed rather than seeking medical care for their 11-year-old dying daughter were sentenced to six months in jail and 10 years probation in the girl's death. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/oct/07/couple-sentenced-daughter-prayer-death

Maybe it was Jesus' plan here to have the parents imprisoned and considered their child simply collateral damage?  We do know that that it is a biblical fact that life is cheap to this god, do we not, Brother? Maybe first they should have as Jesus, "how do I pray"? as is in the above story of the dead woman's sister.