---Star Trek Deep Space Nine (DS9) Mafia: DP1---

Author: bsh1

Total: 770
ArgentTongue
Debates: 0
ArgentTongue
-->
@Buddamoose
I was under the impression that both town and mafia had players with comparable role sets and abilities. In theory that means role has absolutely nothing to do with affiliation this early in the match.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Buddamoose
So you what? Block passive roles? How would you even be able to verify his role? And how would that role being verified make him town?
If anything GP's role was intended as a light investigative role to catch that particular character in a lie if he decided to fake claim, by discovering the persons true role mechanics

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@warren42
If you're online we need help getting a lynch. Can you chime in?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
Ok whatever..I'll hammer supa if you guys get 6 votes...but I'll do it under protest.
ArgentTongue
Debates: 0
ArgentTongue
-->
@Wylted
Genuine curiosity, but how could even a light investigative role be classified as useless?
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Wylted
Good point. WHy would he try to convince scum not to lynch him, lol. 

Thank you 👏👏

Aporia
Debates: 2
Aporia
Parrot is annoyingly town

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ArgentTongue
Genuine curiosity, but how could even a light investigative role be classified as useless?
You are thinking of the reality of the situation as opposed to thinking about other's perception of the reality of the situation, and how that perception will naturally change as things unfold.

Wylted
Wylted
Parrot is clearly town and annoying. It doesn't even matter if budda is scum. he acts as if scum can't bus each other. Anyone claiming Nexus should honestly be policy lynched on DP1 anyway. it is probably assigned to scum atleast 50% of the time, which is good odds this early on, and it is not useful to town even if you get the lynch wrong
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
I said I'll hammer jeese.. I just don't think supa..the way he usually plays by the seat of his pants...is playing scum as sophisticated as you guys say he is...yah his role isn't a town friendly role...and I'll hammer...but I do protest.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@ArgentTongue
Role confirmation is never affiliation confirmation. "Confirmation" when it comes to roles can be manufactured easily/most roles can be either town or mafia.

Wylted actually nailed an example with saying that Supa is prolly telling the truth about his role. Supas not wrong that it's unlikely he would fake claim such a role. Neither of these two things confirms him as town. Scum have the most incentive to lie, and are often caught in lies. It behooves them to tell the truth as often as possible because people will often conflate being truthful as being evidence of towniness, when being truthful doesn't always equal being town.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Wylted
You are thinking of the reality of the situation as opposed to thinking about other's perception of the reality of the situation, and how that perception will naturally change as things unfold. 

Again, not wrong. Where tf was this kind of stuff earlier when you dedicated a bunch of longwinded posts to a meta debate and then drew affiliation conclusions from it? 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Aporia
Parrot is annoyingly town

This accurately encapsulates it. It's like he's pinging every scum alarm and every town alarm at the same time 😂. 
Wylted
Wylted
I'm happy that GP said he would hammer. I protest a bit too dude, but no way do I advocate for a no lynch when we have Supa, who does send some mixed signals but mostly has given us no reason to town read him
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Greyparrot
is playing scum as sophisticated as you guys say he is..

You do realize nobody is claiming he's playing in a sophisticated manner right? 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Buddamoose
Again, not wrong. Where tf was this kind of stuff earlier when you dedicated a bunch of longwinded posts to a meta debate and then drew affiliation conclusions from it? 
You guys play a more honest game. I am trying to learn what is motivating you and really get into your head. I'll do whatever it takes to get into your head so I can become you for just an instant.

Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Wylted
@Aporia
Doesnt it really seem sometimes like GP(and Supa) are playing a different game than the one we're playing? 

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Buddamoose
Yes, it's frustrating
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Wylted
@Aporia
I don't mean different game as in they're acting scummy. I mean playing a different game as in its like they're playing in a different game. One very similar to the one we're in, but fundamentally different. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Buddamoose
Doesnt it really seem sometimes like GP(and Supa) are playing a different game than the one we're playing? 

Can you please stop with the obvious fluff shitstirring today?

You'll have you time tomorrow.
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Wylted
Yes, it's frustrating

Dude I thought i was losing my mind 😂
Wylted
Wylted
The harder it is to get into your head, the more I'll interrogate you,, prod you, try to elicet reactions from you to learn more about you, etc. sorry. I also don't give my honest opinions on social issues, politics or philosophy. Because I am not trying to espouse wisdom, I am trying to find wisdom
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Greyparrot
Dude i get it, you think im scum, that doesnt mean you have to CNN everything i say Acosta.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Buddamoose
You are scum.
Wylted
Wylted
I swear GP, if you play with my emotions by acting like you're going to hammer and then pull back, I'll never forgive you
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
Hey guys I’ve been working on fixing my computer all day to no avail. I have no chance of catching up at this point. What’s the vote count?

VTL Supa
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@warren42
I think that was the hammer, but I want GP to hammer anyway incase we are mistaken
Wylted
Wylted
Yay I got my silver orater badge
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
Supa (4/7) - Aporia, Budda, Argent, Supa

pretty sure i didn't miss anybody. 
Buddamoose
Buddamoose
-->
@Wylted
if you and GP place ur votes that will be the hammer. You guys unvoted no? and with warren that brings it to 5?