TUF Villains endgame

Author: Lunatic

Total: 30
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic

Winners: Mafia (Whiteflame and Supadudz)

GG's to all who played. Whiteflame and supa worked really well together and made a high risk high reward play with using the redirector on lebron instead of blocking him. if he had tracked white or supa it would have worked against them. 

Everyone did very well, was a pleasure to mod. 
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
grey parrot wtf. Lol

Wylted
Wylted
You don't trust results at Mylo bro. You lean more heavy on behavior and start your analysis from scratch
Wylted
Wylted
Once again whifeflame crushes it. He made 2 errors I can see. I let the first one slide and the second one we failed to capitalize on.

Supa was obviously scum at the end of last dp, that is not even a POE thing, but his logic clearly had an antitown motivation. Key word is motivation there.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I give props to Whiteflame. He came up with the idea and while I was skeptical, it paid off

Knew Pie was cop when he said, "you'll regret killing me."
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Vader
I knew he was cop when everyone but him denied being a cop
Vader
Vader
-->
@Wylted
It became very obvious when he was hesitant about you outting who the cop was 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Wylted
I knew he was cop when everyone but him denied being a cop
Right yeah it was pretty obvious at the end of dp2
Vader
Vader
Also I want to say why I am against giving out mass claims and stuff during Day Phase 1 and why I never claim Dp1 unless SoP. There were 2 options for us, use a predictor that gave us roles and character alligned, or whiteflame became a roleblocker. This was key into helping us win as we just roleblocked the person that kept getting in the way of our path, which is one of the reasons I said, don't claim and hunt for characters and such early and why I think early claiming is a bad meta
Lunatic
Lunatic
Theme split was Mafia were coaches that were bullies on the show vs town who were contestants on the show. Mafia weren't given fake claims but I did tell them I left several major bullies off the list. Supa posted a list of potentials they could claim and like none of the characters I picked in the game were on that so they had a lot of claims to work with still. 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Atrocious townplay from Earth
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Wylted
Thanks! First game as scum where I survived to the end. Helped that we got some good opportunities to distract from Supa despite all the attention he was getting. That Redirect was huge.

And yeah, we were kind of relying on GP shooting from the hip when it came to voting in the end. Worked out.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
And GP but this ain’t his first rodeo in doing so
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
This game has honestly just come down to leaving the people that lack thought process alive. Sigh
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
While Earth had some aggressiveness in his play that was unwarranted, I agree with a lot of what Earth said.

Lunatic made this game so that you don't analyze theme and other structures of the game and focus on behavior, but town decided to hop on the stupidest train ever with regards to the whole wincon. That wasted an entire day phase only to force a mislynch lmao. Town just dug hole after hole in DP1 with useless arguments. Earth made a lot of good points about that and how town should focus on behavior, but Earth came across poorly.

Vader
Vader
It also worked out that drlebronski targeted Poly, who was victim to a lot of Wylted's tunneling 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Lunatic made this game so that you don't analyze theme and other structures of the game and focus on behavior, but town decided to hop on the stupidest train ever with regards to the whole wincon. That wasted an entire day phase only to force a mislynch lmao. Town just dug hole after hole in DP1 with useless arguments. Earth made a lot of good points about that and how town should focus on behavior, but Earth came across poorly.
All he had to do was respond properly to inquiry. Instead he just led town on a wild goose chase which made him look scummy af fuck. If he had just said his thing again I would’ve ended it right there
Lunatic
Lunatic
As far as mass claiming goes if we're going to have more than half of the living players claim we need to mass claim. I don't think Whiteflame was forced to claim at all that game and supa got to wait a while. And they knew quite a few power roles dp1 so they were basically able to find out pie was cop dp1 (though they did have some doubts until end of dp2).

People claim so easy though which is rather ironic. In DDO I remember it was like pulling teeth to get claims. In some cases people would rather get mislynched as a "fuck you" to town instead of claim. Which isn't good either but I just find it funny how drastically different things are now.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
It didn't help that his Wisconsin statement was literally his role lol. By forcing him to wincon claim he was inadvertently forced to role claim.

Usually I put a disclaimer before the start of the game that I randomize win con statements and I just forgot to do it here. Probably would have saved a lot of trouble if I had.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Win con* not wisconsin
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
That honestly wasn’t even the problem
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
The problem was his lack of clarity. Even if you don’t like it, just fuckin do it if someone asks. Even if they ask 30 times do it
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Vader
It also worked out that drlebronski targeted Poly, who was victim to a lot of Wylted's tunneling 
I was willing to lynch anybody on my list.

I also gave him more credit than came across until he was tracked.  I knew at the end scum was you and whiteflame for example like I told tuf in the PM, but I said it was 50/50 the last scum between whiteflame and GP. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
I was willing to lynch anybody on my list.

I also gave him more credit than came across until he was tracked.  I knew at the end scum was you and whiteflame for example like I told tuf in the PM, but I said it was 50/50 the last scum between whiteflame and GP. 
Once you lynched Supa it’d be obvious Grey is town cause WF would be Jailkept and you’d be alive 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
Plus why wouldn’t the bodyguard be on the Innocent Child?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@ILikePie5
I don't know why whiteflame made that claim, I wouldn't have in his shoes, but it didn't cause the only other protective role to rethink anything so, it paid off
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Tbh I really only skimmed dp1 for the vote count. I picked up a bit about you guys FOSing him for the wincon but I didn't get the full co text of why you guys were lynching him
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Tbh I really only skimmed dp1 for the vote count. I picked up a bit about you guys FOSing him for the wincon but I didn't get the full co text of why you guys were lynching him
It was the simple fact he was being anti town and refusing to answer our questions. Even if he did answer them, I thought it was unclear, so I told him to do something and he just said nuh uh look back it’s all there. Extremely anti-town
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
It’s whatever ggs
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
GG. TOWN earned this L