The New Reign EP2|The Fire

Author: Vader

Total: 4
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
We all waited for the day the boiling point will occur...

“Blah blah blah ya ya ya, I rap so good, that it gives me food.” rapped Rational in a serious monotone dark way.
“Well you get abused, and used.” replied Supa in retaliation.
“WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY I WILL FUCKING SLIT YOUR THROAT IN HALF YOU GODDAMN ABOMINATION!!! DO YOU KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING TO PEASANT?” screamed Rational.

It was a normal day for the island of Artemir. The island grew gradually and most of town life was peaceful. Things started to get real shaky though. A man just as creative as me by the named of Thett decided to invite his friend. Tyrone to be a loyal member to the island and asked if Tyrone was allowed to say the n word with an a(I won’t say it because I have not gotten my pass). Bsh, the new deputy replied, “No, (keemstar famous line with alex+er) is not allowed on the island.”

“Aww cmon man that is a load of bullshit,” replied Thett.
“The Islands COC is for everyone, not just whites,” answered Bsh. But that didn’t stop Tyrone from coming, except there were two Tyrones.

“I am the real Tyrone,” stated Tyrone, an educated individual who talked normal.
“No I am the real Tyrone (keemstar thoughts of alex),” replied Tyronebiggs, a wanna be gangster that idolized Mark Henry.
“Well we will have a rap battle in the plaza,” replied Tyrone.
“Bet you dumb ni----” said Tyronebiggs before he was hammered off the island by deputy Bsh’s hammer of pride and justice
“No vulgar langauge!” stated Bsh as the crowd cheered that the fake Tyrone was banned. But they wouldn’t be cheering long.

Bsh made a statement the next morning
----------------------------------------------

Your actions to ban another from the island will no longer be antonymous. I will be able to see whom did it and why they did it and how they did and whatever words you can replace

Then that is when an explosion went off...

"Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME??"
"THIS CITY IS OVER RAN BY TOXIC LEFT WING LEADERS"
"THIS CITY IS OVER RAN BY TOXIC RIGHT WING LEADERS"
"I TRUSTED THE DARTEMIS...WTF!!???"
------------
"What did you do Bsh?" asked Dartemis. "Fire and damnation is abrupt from the city!"
"I did what I felt was right Lord Dartemis!" replied Bsh.
"You sparked the fire that ignited the fluid to burn the city"
“Ok ok! Jesus bro! I’ll do a democratic vote whether the policy will change and try to fix my mistakes by doing a democratic vote!” replied bsh angerly.
“You better fix this damn it or else you will be put in Dartemir hell, The Fashion Forum.” answered Dartemis.
“I AM ON IT CHIEF.” replied Bsh, as going to the Fashion Forum meant instant suffering for you.

Bsh got on the case, and well, the outpouring of responses were drastic.

315 days later

Pinkfreud08
Debates: 17
Pinkfreud08
Bump 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Looking back at Early December, it did boil over 
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix