Total: 35
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
Who was she? 
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
I don't even understand this question because being badass is itself a masculine trait that I myself happen to be quite high in.

I guess it's going to be a huge array depending what you define exactly as the feminine version of badass.

I'd say this though: the most badass women were likely gangsters and grandmothers attached to the mafia and gangs etc. They would have run things behind the scenes and NEVER gotten famous. This is common in Asian mafia like the Yakuza of Japan and the congolmorate of South Korea, the females actively enjoy letting their male allies take the limelight (I think it even fulfils them in a feminine way).

Women were built to support badasses who align with their moral compass and their personal needs and wants. Men were built to be badass and seek out support from females who will align well with them, especially emotionally and sexually (as opposed to economically or intellectually).

This is like asking who were the most supportive men/males in history. We are not fundamentally built to support and the feminine men who were the best supporters likely hid away as it didn't fulfil them all that much.
Buddamoose
Debates: 4
Buddamoose
Boudica, hands down 👌
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
1. Margaret Thatcher

2. Rosa Parks

3. Ann Coulter

4. Judy Sheindlin

5. Cleopatra
Zeichen
Debates: 0
Zeichen
-->
@ethang5
1. Margaret Thatcher

2. Rosa Parks

3. Ann Coulter

4. Judy Sheindlin

5. Cleopatra
Why Ann Coulter?
ethang5
ethang5
She's badass. Intelligent, does no care what others think, confident, speaks her mind, and will give the smack- down to and idiot throwing shade her way.

Castin
Castin
I can't believe someone else already took Boudica. How dare you be aware of history.

Let's see... would Irena Sendler be a good candidate?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Castin
She is a straight out hero no doubt, but the OP says "badass" and I don't think Sendler was badass. But she is a hero of sterling moral integrity. It is amazing that hero's of this calibre exist.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Joan of Arc.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Duplicate Post
Castin
Castin
-->
@ethang5
Well according to what I read, she was captured and intermittently tortured for days by the Gestapo, refused to betray the name of any child or comrade, was literally on the way to the firing squad to be executed before an outside friend managed to bribe a guard, and when she got out from this harrowing experience she went back to running the child rescue network again. I don't really think she's any less badass than the ladies on your list.

But still my first choice was Boudica. The answer Buddamoose STOLE FROM ME, or at least that will be true once I build this time machine, go back and say it first. Heh. No one will see it coming.
Analgesic.Spectre
Analgesic.Spectre
-->
@RationalMadman
I don't even understand this question because being badass is itself a masculine trait that I myself happen to be quite high in.

I guess it's going to be a huge array depending what you define exactly as the feminine version of badass.

I'd say this though: the most badass women were likely gangsters and grandmothers attached to the mafia and gangs etc. They would have run things behind the scenes and NEVER gotten famous. This is common in Asian mafia like the Yakuza of Japan and the congolmorate of South Korea, the females actively enjoy letting their male allies take the limelight (I think it even fulfils them in a feminine way).

Women were built to support badasses who align with their moral compass and their personal needs and wants. Men were built to be badass and seek out support from females who will align well with them, especially emotionally and sexually (as opposed to economically or intellectually).

This is like asking who were the most supportive men/males in history. We are not fundamentally built to support and the feminine men who were the best supporters likely hid away as it didn't fulfil them all that much.
Precisely.

The intentional misalignment of gender roles, of which are products of sexual dimorphism, plagues us with cerebral unreality.

9 days later

triangle.128k
triangle.128k
-->
@Danielle
Isabel I of Castile
Annie_ESocialBookworm
Annie_ESocialBookworm
-->
@Danielle
you <3
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
Probs user known as Danielle.
XLAV
XLAV
Mia Khalifa
keithprosser
keithprosser
Elizabeth the first is in with a shout.
But what exactly is 'badass'?  
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Eve ( the whole apple incident ) 
Or 
Eva Braun ( for MAKING SWEET LOVE to Hitler )  
Or , or
My ex-ex-girlfriend,( for MAKING SWEET LOVE to my then best mate of 20 ish years )
Or ummmm
Bruce Jenner ( for the whole being born with a penis and balls thing ) 
Orrrrrr
Me mom ( for the whole having to be home before the street lights come on nonsense and having the ability to ground me ) 
Or that ummm 
The judge  ( for the whole , go directly to jail without passing Go,  community chest card ) 

Mother nature.

8 days later

Tejretics
Debates: 7
Tejretics
Harriet Tubman was pretty badass.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
Malala

11 days later

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
My mom, certainly. Lol.

Jokes aside, Margareth Tatcher could be the most badass, she changed things a lot in Britain and in the whole world as well.
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
Holy Martyr and Grand Duchess Elizaveta Feodorovna, Mongol Princess Sorghaghtani Beki, and Julia Maesa are all strong contenders.

If you're going for 'batshit insane badass', then maybe Empress Lü.

9 days later

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ethang5
Ya Ann Coulter is a savage, all one has to do is watch her debate a liberal. She chews them up like meat in a meat grinder
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Danielle
Elizabeth Bathory. 
mustardness
mustardness
First woman on Earth: Eve was half monkee half human 7.9 - 9 million years ago

Navajo: First Woman is associated with the color yellow and is sometimes said to have been created from yellow clouds,yellow corn, or yellow clay.

..."The oldest woman ever whose age has been verified is Jeanne Calment (1875–1997) of France, who died at the age of 122 years, 164 days and who is also the verified oldest person ever."...

..."A Russian woman is claiming to be the oldest person in the world, but says her upcoming 129th birthday is nothing but 'punishment'."...

419 days later

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
Hatshesput
Cleopatra
Zenobia
Eleanor of Aquitaine
Catherine I 

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
My mom
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
She is a legit baller

Ruby
Ruby
-->
@Danielle
I think this is modern.  When to beat someone with a club is the apex predator physical force is all that means anything.  A step higher you look who can grunt louder. Not possible before birth control and now it is who can think more clearly, determination, analytical skills.  Now the field is more even.

No one named Ruth Bater Ginsburg who clings to life now.
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@Danielle
Boudica, Theodora of Byzantium, and Catherine the Great. There are many other notable contenders, like Elizabeth I, Olympe de Gouges, Queen Christina of Sweden, Zenobia, Greta Thunberg, Cleopatra, Simone de Beauvoir, Marie Curie, Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands, Rigoberta Menchu, and Mary Wollstonecraft, but if we're talking badass, I think those first three take the cake.