Vanilla Mafia DP 1

Author: Discipulus_Didicit

Total: 315
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
DP 1 begin ls now and will last until Sept. 11 11:59 PM EST or a lynch decision is reached.

There are two mafioso in the game

The players are:

1. DrLeb
2. Lunatic
3. SupaDudz
4. Whiteflame
5. Pie
6. Wylted
7. Polygot
8. Evil Genius

Good luck

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
PM structures:

Town - You are Vanilla. You win with town.

Mafia - You are Goon. You win with Mafia. Your partner is [partner]
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Lunatic
@Vader
@whiteflame
@drlebronski
Make play game now
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Wylted
@ILikePie5
@Polyglot
@Evilgenius
Play game yes yes
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Not even a cop

*sigh*
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
VTL Poly
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
This should be interesting.

VTL Evil

Who’s your scum partner?
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
This should be a very interesting game. Solely relying on behavioral analysis to come to lynch can be beneficial for other mafia games.
Polyglot
Debates: 0
Polyglot
First time playing an all vanilla game. Let’s see how this goes. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Polyglot
First time playing an all vanilla game. Let’s see how this goes. 
Are you vanilla?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@drlebronski
Unvote

VTL Bron

Are you vanilla?

Polyglot
Polyglot
-->
@ILikePie5
I am vanilla. How about you?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Polyglot
I am vanilla. How about you?
I am Vanilla
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
Wanna lynch Luna?
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
vtl pie. For the death. Won't be changing my vote this day phase unless someone literally scum slips. Me and pie will just argue for pages because were both stubborn pricks, so might as well lynch one of us today and get it over with. Save the game from mountains of WIFOM. I am okay with being the lynch too, but don't want to deal with pie this game, and we inevitably will have some 50 page argument, so let's just get this out of the way now.

Pick your side, team pie or team luna.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic

vtl pie. For the death. Won't be changing my vote this day phase unless someone literally scum slips. Me and pie will just argue for pages because were both stubborn pricks, so might as well lynch one of us today and get it over with. Save the game from mountains of WIFOM. I am okay with being the lynch too, but don't want to deal with pie this game, and we inevitably will have some 50 page argument, so let's just get this out of the way now.

Pick your side, team pie or team luna.
Ironic since you wanted a Vanilla game?

I’m more than have to 1 for 1 with you.

VTL Lunatic
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Ironic since you wanted a Vanilla game?
Why is that ironic?

I’m more than have to 1 for 1 with you.
What does more than "have" mean?

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
This is actually really odd from Lunatic.

He wanted to play a Vanilla game for ages because he’s a behavior dude. Instead of looking for scummy behavior he just wants to risk dying? He gets off at behavioral games and wants to 1v1 me? What reason does town Lunatic have to do this besides getting rid of the biggest threat against him?

What’s even more interesting is that a mislynch puts Town at insta MYLO. And the NK is also pretty clear both tonight and day after when we No Lynch for POE.

He’s honestly put himself in front of a cliff and a lion if anyone is smart enough to see it when MYLO and LYLO hit with this decision.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Why is that ironic?
You want to die this fast is what’s ironic when you wanted to play a Vanilla game.

What does more than "have" mean?
Typo - should be happy
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
You want to die this fast is what’s ironic when you wanted to play a Vanilla game.
Can you qoute where I said I was dying to play an all vanilla game?

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
This is actually really odd from Lunatic.

He wanted to play a Vanilla game for ages because he’s a behavior dude. Instead of looking for scummy behavior he just wants to risk dying? He gets off at behavioral games and wants to 1v1 me? What reason does town Lunatic have to do this besides getting rid of the biggest threat against him?

Chances are there will be some good behavior to analyze that comes out of this. That said, I am indifferent to doing all the work myself just to have town probably be lazy and wagon whatever anyway late game. Me and you will be the carry again, activity wise that is. But we inevitably will argue with each other because we are both stubborn pricks. Or one of us just gets night killed np1 or something, likely me based on how the past few games have gone. If I was a vig or scum I would forego this process and just kill you and not give a fuh about you wanting to argue with me for a million pages. 

What’s even more interesting is that a mislynch puts Town at insta MYLO. And the NK is also pretty clear both tonight and day after when we No Lynch for POE.
Putting a lot of thought into worrying about town being at mylo but are strangely okay with doing the 1 for 1 lol. Why is that?

He’s honestly put himself in front of a cliff and a lion if anyone is smart enough to see it when MYLO and LYLO hit with this decision.
I imagine this is you attempting to be clever and failing miserably and pathetically. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
See? Look we are already doing it. Save yourselves the misery, and let's just insta kill one of us every game until pie's ego finally dies and he stops being a cvnt lol
Lunatic
Lunatic
The arguments with drafterman were honestly more entertaining and intellectually stimulating. And he at least usually had good arguments. Pie literally just argues for the sake of arguing. He usually drops boring one liners, and repeats himself ad nauseum to make it look like he has the last word and therefor wins the argument. It's a pretty pathetic strategy, and I am kind of tired of dealing with it. This is a policy lynch I am proposing. Save us all the misery of this bull shit. I mean I am at fault, because I respond to it (I tried not to, I seriously did). But we cannot escape ourselves, so we find ourselves in this predicament. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Can you qoute where I said I was dying to play an all vanilla game?

You’ve said multiple times that you want to play vanilla games so people learn behaviors and not rely on roles. Do you deny this?

Chances are there will be some good behavior to analyze that comes out of this. That said, I am indifferent to doing all the work myself just to have town probably be lazy and wagon whatever anyway late game. Me and you will be the carry again, activity wise that is. But we inevitably will argue with each other because we are both stubborn pricks. Or one of us just gets night killed np1 or something, likely me based on how the past few games have gone. If I was a vig or scum I would forego this process and just kill you and not give a fuh about you wanting to argue with me for a million pages.
You’re still gonna die. I get lynched here and you ain’t scum, you likely die tonight. Don’t get your point.

Putting a lot of thought into worrying about town being at mylo but are strangely okay with doing the 1 for 1 lol. Why is that?
You’re fucked if you’re scum even if I get lynched. Just the way you’re gonna have to play.

I imagine this is you attempting to be clever and failing miserably and pathetically.
It’s pretty obvious for people with brains.

See? Look we are already doing it. Save yourselves the misery, and let's just insta kill one of us every game until pie's ego finally dies and he stops being a cvnt lol
It’s gonna be you every game. Hope that’s fine with you. And you’ve said it yourself - you’re to blame as well so why the solo on me?

Pie literally just argues for the sake of arguing. He usually drops boring one liners, and repeats himself ad nauseum to make it look like he has the last word and therefor wins the argument. It's a pretty pathetic strategy, and I am kind of tired of dealing with it.
It’s rhetorical strategy 101. No one reads massive threads. Clarity and conciseness rein supreme.

This is a policy lynch I am proposing. Save us all the misery of this bull shit. I mean I am at fault, because I respond to it (I tried not to, I seriously did). But we cannot escape ourselves, so we find ourselves in this predicament.
If you wanna die on this bill every game that’s on you. The only games where our arguing has been a problem is when we’re opposite affiliations whether you look at Pokemon or Fast Food. Only game I can think it was a problem was Retribution, but even then we were on the same boat with the Chris lynch.
Vader
Vader
I love mafia drama
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
This game does force Pie to step out his comfort zone by analyzing behavior versus role analysis and then doing wrong theme analysis 
Polyglot
Polyglot
And let the pages of arguments commence 
Vader
Vader
I actual sorta town read Luna for what he’s doing. He’s drawing behavior so that town can start reacting and forming reads and such on different players based on their reaction to Luna’s post. It gets the game going behaviorally so we can narrow down scum. 

Lunatic
Lunatic
You’ve said multiple times that you want to play vanilla games so people learn behaviors and not rely on roles. Do you deny this?
You still haven't qouted me, so let's both admit that you are taking something I probably said widely out of context to fit your narrative here. I recall a recent conversation with you where I lectured you about why I thought it was silly that you didn't like vanilla roles. I remember a conversation with you about how websites like mafiascum, and mafiauniverse aren't as role heavy as DART, and it makes for better games. I don't think I specifically said I aim to have every game be vanilla games ever. You are probably making that part up. That said I am not opposed to playing vanilla games. The policy lynch I am suggesting on you has nothing to do with this being a vanilla game however. It has to do with me and you being stubborn pricks and being likely to engage in long back and forths that are invetibaly going to clutter a game, because you are too much of a cvnt to ever not have the last word, so you repeat the same worthless gibberish that makes you seem like you are smart because you had the last word when you likely responded with some sh1tty one liner that repeats yourself and doesn't even touch on my points. You probably think this is debating, and feel incredibly smart. It's not.  You aren't. You are destroying mafia, and I am too stubborn at my own fault to let you continue to get away with this in every fvcking  game we play, so this is my suggested alternative. Let's get it out of the way day phase one until you either learn your lesson, or we just always potentially hurt town by your inane stubborn-ness. 

You’re still gonna die. I get lynched here and you ain’t scum, you likely die tonight. Don’t get your point
Or one of us could be scum and the other town. It's only harmful if we are both town, but let's be honest, if we are both town we are going to do this every game and hurt town anyway. So is the net harm really all that bad? And if it is, you know, you could be the beacon of change here and stop being a stubborn prick. Then we can move on from doing this every fvcking game.

You’re fucked if you’re scum even if I get lynched. Just the way you’re gonna have to play.
Likewise.

It’s pretty obvious for people with brains.
Nah it still isn't clever.

It’s gonna be you every game. Hope that’s fine with you. And you’ve said it yourself - you’re to blame as well so why the solo on me?
It's mostly you. The last like 5 games, you've chosen to respond to every little fucking thing I say, and you never reply intelligently, it's always one liners that repeat yourself and don't have anything close to a clever argument. This is a game within the game for you. I am just indulging in your bad habit, which is also a flaw from me. I am admitting it. But its unanimously non-beneficial to town and town get hurt by me and you arguing like this every time. So let's just amputate the infected arm dp1 and have one of us lynched for the betterment of all.

It’s rhetorical strategy 101. No one reads massive threads. Clarity and conciseness rein supreme
Disc was literally complaining about not being able to catch up because of this shit in the pokemon game. So yeah it hurts town. 

If you wanna die on this bill every game that’s on you. The only games where our arguing has been a problem is when we’re opposite affiliations whether you look at Pokemon or Fast Food. Only game I can think it was a problem was Retribution, but even then we were on the same boat with the Chris lynch.
Dude you literally argue with me every game, because you like it. And I indulge you because I can't help it. You argued me even in the game we fucking agreed on misterchris. You are so stubborn and up your own ego that this is inevitable. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
tag your it