Unpopular opinions

Author: KingLaddy01

Total: 304
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@KingLaddy01
It's true. George Carlin did the ultimate #walkaway.

The left has no more comedians anymore, just virtue-signalling activists with clapping crowds, because all real comedy is now Hate-Speech, and you are only allowed to hate people CNN says it is ok to hate. Orange man bad,

The left can only "laugh" with their hands now.
KingLaddy01
Debates: 0
KingLaddy01
-->
@Greyparrot

They can laugh, but I envision it being more like this, seeing as they are NPC robots.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Greyparrot
What a truly pathetic wingnut response.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@disgusted
Hahahahaha here you go again, rushing here without a fight. Your hands must be sore I take it?
Plisken
Plisken
Republicans (party and people) should take the primary initiative of universal healthcare.  It's in the best interest of the party, the people, and the country, and the world that Americans take charge.
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
AOC is actually the best democrat around, despite making a few dumb gaffes. If she would take a more sane stance on immigration, I would prefer her to just about every candidate out there.
Tejretics
Debates: 7
Tejretics
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race. They have greatly increased the life-expectancy of those of us who live in 'advanced' countries, but they have destabilized society, have made life unfulfilling, have subjected human beings to indignities, have led to widespread psychological suffering (in the Third World to physical suffering as well) and have inflicted severe damage on the natural world. The continued development of technology will worsen the situation. It will certainly subject human beings to greater indignities and inflict greater damage on the natural world, it will probably lead to greater social disruption and psychological suffering, and it may lead to increased physical suffering even in 'advanced' countries.
Wasn't this written by the Unabomber?

ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
-->
@Tejretics
Yeah. I obviously disagree with some of his ideas, but the man is a genius. I'm not being hyperbolic, as far as intellect goes he's one of the most intelligent people in the world, and was a renowned mathematics prodigy before he went off to live in the wild. A lot of the societal problems that he pointed out were spot on. His ideas on 'the power-process', as he calls it, I found especially thought-provoking, as well as his thoughts on oversocialization.
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
AOC is actually the best democrat around, despite making a few dumb gaffes. If she would take a more sane stance on immigration, I would prefer her to just about every candidate out there

Agreed. I doubt she would support a decrease in immigration but her main opinion on it is probably that immigrants are being exploited by the upper class (which they are—that’s the entire point.) will she be smart enough to realize that open borders destroys labor? I hope so 

she also isn’t that dumb at all. No more or less than your average politician, anyway. She’s just less polished. Sure her argument about the current system being more expensive than socialized medicine makes her sound dumb, but last year we just watched hundreds of politicians line up to say that a gigantic, historic tax cut would actually increase government revenue. That’s even more insane imo but they mostly got a pass on it 
triangle.128k
triangle.128k
We should shoot political opponents
triangle.128k
triangle.128k
Unironically, it is a problem that the Jews control the media, banks, corporations, etc, and use their influence to push for socially liberal agendas throughout the world. Anti-semitism on racial grounds is bad, but anti-semitism on religious and cultural grounds is necessary. 
triangle.128k
triangle.128k
The Age of Enlightenment was an absolute mistake. 
linate
linate
i enjoy the smell of gasoline and cow manure and second hand smoke

15 days later

Plisken
Plisken
Voting should be family based, two votes on one ballot, with exception starting at the age of 25.
Tejretics
Debates: 7
Tejretics
Some nonhuman animals (specifically vertebrates) should be given moral consideration which is almost equal to that given to humans.
Analgesic.Spectre
Debates: 1
Analgesic.Spectre
Neither Traditional Conservatism or Progressivism are ultimately effective in moderating human behaviour.

Humans should consider voluntary extinction.

When it comes to flavours, strawberry is better than chocolate.
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
Photography is evil.
Analgesic.Spectre
Analgesic.Spectre
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
How did you reach that conclusion?

8 days later

Plisken
Plisken
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Warning label

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Plisken
Warning labels should all be banned, let nature take it's course.

116 days later

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
Trump will win 2020 as the Democrats will struggle to find a true opposition to him.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@KingLaddy01
Their only hope is to gaslight the nation into believing the economy sucks ass.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Or they might be able to gaslight the nation into thinking that Obama's surviving economic regulations can only keep the economy going for another year before Trump destroys the planet.
Death23
Debates: 24
Death23
Violence is the best solution.

14 days later

Mopac
Mopac
There are countless wrongs to righted in the world, so many evils to be corrected.. so many problems to be solved....

The one thing out of all of these that you choose to be an activist about is the "right" to abort a pregnancy? 

You're a piece of shit.

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
American Samoa and Mariana should become states after we send enough Americans there.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
There are countless wrongs to righted in the world, so many evils to be corrected.. so many problems to be solved....
Religions first.

The one thing out of all of these that you choose to be an activist about is the "right" to abort a pregnancy? 
The right to bodily autonomy.
I demand the right to prefrontal lobotomize every orthodox christian on the planet.
If you disagree then you have no right to refuse women the right to abortion.
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
Free-market autarchism.
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@Alec
The Ben Shapiro avatar is more befitting of your online profile than the ones with the American flag.

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@Snoopy
They're both right wing symbols generally.  Shapiro is cool.