Unpopular opinions

Author: KingLaddy01

Total: 304
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Plisken
Bitches hear dogwhistles for no apparent reason.

I hear you.

Proverbs 28. 1 - The wicked run when no one is chasing them, but an honest person is as brave as a lion.
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
Proverbs 28
Written by the IPSS, really meaningful for the uninformed and uneducated the unthinking, ergo godists. Poor thangs LOL.

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@Castin
Frozen is just Lion King 2.0 with a few tweaks
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
Avocado isn't even really that good.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
DART is on course to be better than DDO. Add a few basic features that the old site had and DART is miles better.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
People with an IQ of 70 or under should be sterilized until it is proven that later in life that they can communicate with others enough to teach a child to fit in with society. 

If an autism cure is to be found, or a method that successfully calms it, we should prioritize treating the possessors of autism with over autism acceptance, as the latter is unachievable. 

triangle.128k
triangle.128k
The American Revolution was a big mistake.

(I am American by the ways).
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@triangle.128k
Would England be ruling the whole world by now?

blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
Everyone, regardless of ideology, faction, or beliefs, needs to chill.

Professional wrestling is the most unintentionally funny thing in the world. 

There is a group of DDO Refugees that self-identify as furries and secretly control all of the happenings on DART. They are in control of the time-space continuum, and will outlive the destruction of the universe. They are god. They are unstoppable. They will find you. Assimilation is inevitable.

Oh, and the new generation of consoles kind of suck.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@blamonkey
Tell that to ISIL or any Middle Eastern terrorist organization. Once fundamentalism includes murder, the malefactors cannot be excused and it justifies conclusion of said group. 
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@blamonkey
Wii is still the best console do not @ me

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
Orange juice and toothpaste combined is far from the worst thing you can taste, even from things that are considered real food.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
The death penalty should be allowed and all future executions should be conducted with the guillotine. 0% survival rate and painless. 
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
Child molesters/rapists should be killed every time.

Rapists should serve 25 years across the board if the victim is otherwise not a child.

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
Pizza without cheese is good. I know cuz I don't eat cheese.

But a pizza with just cheese is not really a pizza, but a cheese pie.

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
Psychiatry is pseudoscience 
blamonkey
blamonkey
-->
@KingLaddy01
I said that "everyone" needs to chill. I never said that everyone "will" chill or that opposition to fundamentalist groups is a bad idea. I never said that ISIL doesn't need to chill. I said EVERYBODY needs to chill. Even if someone is radical in their beliefs (i.e. ISIS, KKK, AQAP, Westboro Baptist Church etc.) I never permitted them to not chill.

Wii had great potential, but I wished it had a better roster of games. Some were pretty good (Mario Galaxy, No More Heroes, SSBB, Zelda etc.) But a few more masterpieces would not have hurt it. I also did not like the reliability of the controller. They were not well utilized in the games I played (although, perhaps the games I played we're not best to show the capability of the Wii.) Also, for some reason, the Wii motes never responded to any of my movements. I did like the ability to play older games on the virtual console and the ability to play old GameCube games though. When I realized that some games had the ability to have GC controllers plugged in, I was very happy.

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@blamonkey
I didn't mean to sound too corrective. I just think with terrorists it won't matter if they chill and even if they realize their wrongdoings enough that they would want to chill, they should off themselves because of that.

Nah it was for the memes. Logic says I like the PS4 the most but nostagia says N64 (with some logic there as well). 

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@Mopac
I usually have cheese but...

No cheese > too much cheese
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@Mopac
Even worse, they want to make robots that can inspect our brains and identify our mental issues. It would be bad for many patients.

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
DragonBall Z, while decent at times, is pretty overrated. The American dub is trash.

I have not seen DragonBall Super so I cannot give an opinion on it.
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@KingLaddy01
California should not break away to form it's own country.  It would cause the US to fall apart since other states would want independence too.  The US is not killing people on the basis of their political identity.  The Left is simply screwed because the SJWs went crazy and Donald Trump is a backlash.

KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
Generation Z is not universally dumb just because Boomers say so. It's a matter of maturity and age. You could argue that Boomers were dumb because they only ever wanted to party and do drugs. Also, how about wearing condoms and not ruining education if you're so much better than us and we are such embarrassments to mankind?

triangle.128k
triangle.128k
-->
@KingLaddy01
No, the Empire was bound to fall like all others. 

I'm less pro-Britain than I am anti-Democracy. The American Revolution was a dangerous revolution that promoted and spread liberal ideas. I would not favor something that weakened the institution of Monarchy. 
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
Gen Z is also full of people storing information from a device of seemingly unlimited access to it. Dumb people are getting dumber, but who's fault is it for making them dumb? Smart people are also smarter and the Internet is a great source of information. You just have to know where to go.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@triangle.128k
Lol the farmers/conservatives have all of the guns. Let's just revolt against the libs right now and they'll have no choice but to surrender.
triangle.128k
triangle.128k
-->
@KingLaddy01
I'm speaking in the larger scheme of things.

The American Revolution was very liberal for its time. It attacked the institution of Monarchy, and promoted Republicanism. It attacked the influence of religion and promoted secularism. It gave us unrestrained freedoms that eventually led to the moral decay of society. It also left us with an inefficient and weak government that can't do anything. 

Modern liberals are the retarded grandchild of 1776. 
blamonkey
blamonkey
-->
@KingLaddy01
I guess I should have realized by the "don't @ me" that it was a meme. LOL.

I suppose you are right about terrorists in some ways. However, I think that the majority of terrorist groups really just operate on political desires. They want political gain and will recruit people who barely fit into their ideology. This is especially prevalent in Afghanistan, where external pressure from a resurgent Taliban can affect new recruits to the US backed PMCs by targeting their families causing them to back out of training, keeping our number low while also doubling down on recruiting others.

The Combating Terrorism Center at West Point does an excellent job at detailing some of the ways that the Taliban tried to recruit others:
https://ctc.usma.edu/increase-in-taliban-efforts-to-recruit-from-afghan-government-and-security-forces/

The Pew Research Center shows that the majority of Muslims tend to not support ISIS. This makes me think that other factors, such as threats or funding, play a role in recruitment: 

I think it isn't too controversial to suggest that terrorism should be frowned upon, but I think that key leaders that want to selfishly hog political power, land, money etc. are the real problems. They tear apart entire countries to recruit severely misguided youth and force them to fight. Brainwashing is disgusting, and by manipulating someone's faith or forcing their hand by offering money these leaders get what they want.

Thankfully, in the US, the actual threat of dying via terrorist groups, Muslim or Far Right, is far lower than one would expect. The article makes a distinction between Muslim and Far Right Terrorism, but both tend to be foiled at a rate higher than one would imagine. I am not going to argue for/against that distinction, it just happens to be the evidence I have.
https://www.revealnews.org/article/home-is-where-the-hate-is/

N64 was a great system, but I remember playing the Sega Genesis more than I played any 64 bit console (we were not that wealthy at the time, so we went for a cheaper console.) I do not have a PS4, but I really want to buy one for Persona 5 alone. 

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I did not mean to come off as a jerk. 
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
The USA should get bigger.
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@Alec
That's what I was saying. Invade the islands and also Mexico.