Nigeria is racist and Black supremacist

Author: Mesmer

Total: 131
Mesmer
Debates: 0
Mesmer
Nigeria is just too Black. There aren't enough other races represented in Nigeria because Nigeria is racist. Blacks are in power and causing systemic racism to oppress any racial group that isn't Black. This is clearly a result of racist Blacks and Black supremacists.

Nigeria should have far more Asians, Jews and Middle Easterners to the point where Blacks are the minority in Nigeria. This multiracial state wherein Blacks become the minority will not be a bad thing, but rather a source of Nigerian strength. Racial quotas should be immediately implemented to force Blacks out of political power, and instead make sure there is sufficient Asian, Jewish and Middle Eastern representation in Nigeria. Every race's voice needs to be heard except for Blacks because they are racist and oppress the other racial minorities in Nigeria.

Middle Easterners living in Nigeria should be paid mandatory reparations for Nigeria's slavery policy wherein some Middle Easterners of the past were slaves. This needs to be mandatory because slavery is not okay and Middle Easterners are still suffering from slavery. There should be a 'sorry day' in Nigeria for Nigeria's involvement in slavery in the past. During this sorry day, the Nigerian national anthem should be played and all non-Black people should be encouraged to kneel and boo during the anthem. Anyone who opposes any of this implicitly condones slavery and racism.

Any pro-Nigerian speech should be labelled hate speech as it is racist and Black supremacist. The Nigerian laws should be changed to make hate speech legally binding and punishable with a jail sentence. All anti-Nigerian speech should be allowed and encouraged because Nigeria is racist and engaged in slavery in the past. Anyone who speaks out against anti-Nigerian speeches should be labelled a Black supremacist and should be fired from his/her job.

Anyone who says 'it's okay to be Black' is anti-Asian and needs to be put before a court for hate speech and racism. Saying 'it's okay to be Black' ignores all of the racial struggles that Asians face in Nigeria. Nigeria needs to be Asian focused as they are a minority and suffering from racial oppression, racism and Black supremacy in Nigeria.

Hopefully, Nigerians will read these words and realize how bigoted and racist they are, and then start implementing these policies to make Nigeria more tolerant and less hateful.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Mesmer
Nigeria is certainly a National Region predominated by humans that exhibit a dark skin tone.

Though I'm not certain that Nigerians will find much encouragement in your ensuing rhetoric.

And I'm not certain that many Asians, Jews or Middle Easterners will be greatly encouraged by your propositions either.
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@zedvictor4
Her ignorance of the history of the nations that actually were racist is atrocious, let alone Nigera's history.

White Nigerians and Asian Nigerians live free in the nation as much as any black citizen of their income bracket, in fact in Nigeria it is strictly the blacks within it who are in poverty. The reason there aren't many Arab Nigerians is because it's a Christian African nation with nearby Islamic ones to migrate to (and actually because Arabs don't tend to reside where they colonised in Africa, it's not really known why).
Mesmer
Mesmer
Her ignorance of the history of the nations that actually were racist is atrocious, let alone Nigera's history.
Spoken like a true Black supremacist.

Your racist is showing.

White Nigerians and Asian Nigerians live free in the nation as much as any black citizen of their income bracket
White and Asian Nigerians are underrepresented in CEO, job, university and political positions. The fact that there aren't more rich White and Asian Nigerians is also proof of systemic racism. Black Nigerians are the overwhelming majority of Nigerians because they are heavily racist and keep out the Asian, White, Arab and Jewish people. Diversity is a strength and Nigeria needs to realize that it's 2021.

in fact in Nigeria it is strictly the blacks within it who are in poverty.
Yes, the Black Nigerians are systemically racist against themselves. Black Nigerians should be given more power to fight their absolute power in Nigeria.

Quotas should be set for Black Nigerians in university, job and CEO position to prevent them from economically marginalizing themselves, even though they're already the majority. 

The reason there aren't many Arab Nigerians is because it's a Christian African nation with nearby Islamic ones to migrate to (and actually because Arabs don't tend to reside where they colonised in Africa, it's not really known why).
Black Nigerians are bigoted and refuse to be culturally enriched by Islam. Black Nigerians are also racist because they don't let more Arabs into their country.

Diversity is a strength that should be forced upon Black Nigerians. Black Nigerians should be forced to respond to the call to prayer 5 times a day whilst the Black Nigerian women wear Hijab, in order to better culturally understand and show solidarity for the Arab Nigerian community which have been oppressed, marginalized and left out of Nigeria. Nigeria is for everyone.

Say no to hate.
Mesmer
Mesmer
-->
@zedvictor4
Nigeria is certainly a National Region predominated by humans that exhibit a dark skin tone.
This is proof of Nigeria's extreme racism and bigotry.

Though I'm not certain that Nigerians will find much encouragement in your ensuing rhetoric.
This is not about what Black Nigerians want. This is about undoing the racist and systemic racist culture that causes Nigeria to be Black supremacist.

They will be encouraged to practice the things I've outlined until it's forced upon them because they are racist and oppress other racial minorities in Nigeria.

And I'm not certain that many Asians, Jews or Middle Easterners will be greatly encouraged by your propositions either.
Nigeria is missing out on the cultural enrichment and diversity that having Asians, Jews and Middle Easterners does for a country. Nigeria needs different racial perspectives to the point where Black Nigerians are also a minority in Nigeria.

We all must learn to love everyone and understand each other's differences. We are all part of one race: the human race. Black supremacy has got to go.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
If you mean to say that the impoverished within Nigeria are suffering immensely due to a systemic inequality that runs generation after generation, I'd totally agree with you.

The Nigerian society is one of the most economically Libertarian-right on the planet. If you agree it should strive towards social democracy, I'd agree with you on that.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Also please stop liking your own posts, it is truly ridiculous.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Also, it seems I was wrong about it being strictly Christian. There is Islam in north Nigeria, significantly so. However, I refer to economic libertarianism, not social libertarianism.
Mesmer
Mesmer
I've got better things to do than respond to a racist who is posting hateful content against Asians, Jews, Muslims and many other people who are racially and systemically oppressed by bigoted, racist Black Nigerians.

Racism in Nigeria is no joke. We need to speak out against hate movements (Black Nigerians) and unite together for a more equal, diverse and tolerant Nigeria. 

We need to deplatform and ban racists like RationalMadman who pollute this website with their racist intolerance towards racial minority Nigerians. Ignorance of the Asian Nigerian experience is a hate crime.

A.C.T. to end racism.

AWAKEN. CONFRONT TRANSFORM.

#NotRealPrinces
#NoTransferringMonies
#AddOneto419
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
@Vader
@MisterChris
This is utter bullshit. She will keep defaming me jumping from DDoS accusations to this, until you finally act and realise who it is and ban.
Mesmer
Mesmer
Laugh all you want but I'll get the last laugh when your EXTREME RACISM is banned from Dart.

Let this be a lesson to all you racists.

I've put on too many burkas and pretended to be a human calculator too many times to see your EXTREME RACISM devalue the cultural perspectives of Muslims and Asians.

The Far-right has gone TOO FAR (to the right).
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Mesmer
Are you being ironic?

Mesmer
Mesmer
-->
@Intelligence_06
Are you being ironic?
No.

I sold the irony button on my computer because I thought I'd never use it.
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@Mesmer
You just said all pro-Nigerian speech are hate speech or something like that. You also said that Nigeria is racist for being mostly black. Is China racist too for having most of its populations Asian?

I don’t believe someone would say these things unironically.
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@Mesmer
Your speech sounds like a parody of a Twitter SJW, White to black, and American to Nigerian.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Intelligence_06
Nigerian and Chinese immigrants to the USA far outperform any other group. Perhaps those countries can teach us that cultural and ethnic hegemony has more value and strength than diversity?
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Intelligence_06
I think mesmer is making a point about how he is treating Nigerians similar to how SJWs in America treat white people.

Me personally, if Nigeria became more or less racially diverse, I wouldn't give a shit.  If America or the UK became more or less racially diverse, I also wouldn't give a shit.
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
your true colors are showing mgt.

I hope you get some serious help btw you need it!
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@TheUnderdog
I think mesmer is making a point about how he is treating Nigerians similar to how SJWs in America treat white people.

lol people who unironically think SJW's are oppressing whites and compare it to slavery need serious mental help.
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@Barney
@Vader
@MisterChris
this is some serious bs so much for mods.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Intelligence_06
I think that the word you were looking for was CYNICAL......Rather than IRONIC.

I think that Mesmer's CYNICAL button is still functioning OK.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Mesmer
Blacks are in power and causing systemic racism to oppress any racial group that isn't Black.
Evidence?

That is after all, kind of the point of a debate site.

Unless you think this attempt at satire is actually funny and/or clever. In which case carry on, don’t let me keep you from your fans.
Mesmer
Mesmer
-->
@Intelligence_06
You just said all pro-Nigerian speech are hate speech or something like that. You also said that Nigeria is racist for being mostly black. Is China racist too for having most of its populations Asian?

I don’t believe someone would say these things unironically.
Yes, China is very racist for having a mostly Asian population. Such a racist population devalues and ignores the culturally enriching experience of having Muslim Chinese and Black Chinese people in their country. China urgently needs racial quotas to make sure Muslims, Blacks, Jews and all other racial groups have equal representation. Social justice is for everyone.

Your speech sounds like a parody of a Twitter SJW, White to black, and American to Nigerian.
SJW is a bigoted, extreme right, alt-right, far-right, White supremacist, hate term that is purely slanderous and racist. Anyone who says SJW should be deplatformed, fired from their job and unfriended on Facebook. Never say SJW.

But I agree that White people are super racist in America. Black Nigerians are equally racist in Nigeria for the same reason. Same with Chinese people in China.

A.C.T. to end racism.

AWAKEN. CONFRONT. TRANSFORM.
Mesmer
Mesmer
Btw drlebronski is a known racist and should be reported and ignored for his extreme racism and complete intolerance for the Asian Nigerian experience.

If you don't act to stop racists, you're worse than the racists.

#MakeDartRacistFreeAgain
Mesmer
Mesmer
-->
@Double_R
Evidence?

That is after all, kind of the point of a debate site.
The evidence is very obvious and I suspect you're a White supremacist who is extremely racist against Nigerians of differing ethnicities.

I had a friend who went to Nigeria and felt like she wasn't welcomed. She ordered a coffee at a café and the cashier didn't smile much at her. That's because she was Asian and the extremely racist Black Nigerians were intent on racially excluding her.

Nigeria is also full of Black Nigerians like the well-known Hausa and Yoruba people Nigeria - Wikipedia . They are well-known because of their racism. Non-Black ethnicities are minorities in Nigeria and this is a direct result of the systemic and general racism found in Nigeria.

Nigerian parliament is overwhelmingly Black How Nigeria's parliament works - YouTube . It is so Black and racist that I couldn't find any non-Black Nigerian in parliament. Non-Black Nigerians are thus excluded and disempowered by the racist structures of Nigerian governance.

I couldn't find any racial quotas or diversity days for Nigeria. They are all Black people wholly ignorant and racist of the beautiful diversity the world has. Black Nigerians are incredibly overrepresented in parliament, schools, CEO positions, universities and jobs. This is obviously because of extreme racism and systemic racism in Nigeria that prevents other races of people from being able to contribute to Nigeria. Nigeria is for everyone. Love is for everyone. Nigeria must learn to love Asians, Jews, Muslims, Arabs and White people by having racial quotas for them as well as diversity days that celebrate traditional Chinese dances and Muslim hijab.
drlebronski
drlebronski
Seen this happen before
Mesmer
Mesmer
^

Known racist.
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
Well, looks like we have a new BrotherDTThomas.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Mesmer
The evidence is very obvious and I suspect you're a White supremacist who is extremely racist against Nigerians of differing ethnicities.

I had a friend who went to Nigeria and felt like she wasn't welcomed. She ordered a coffee…
Wow. I thought you were at least trying or at the very least pretending to be clever, but I see this thread is every bit as stupid as it seemed.

For someone so obsessed with discussing race it is remarkable how unable you are to concoct a competing supremacist narrative. Population size is not  an argument anyone uses as evidence for white supremacy. 
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@drlebronski
lol people who unironically think SJW's are oppressing whites and compare it to slavery need serious mental help.
I don't think anyone is complaining about being enslaved by SJWs.  This is a strawman, at least for now.  People in the far future might advocate for enslaving whites because blacks were enslaved in the past; lets hope we never get to that point.  But SJWs are very far left individuals that complain about alleged racism way too much (and very often what they describe isn't racist).  If someone doesn't approve of BLM, the SJW thinks that person is a racist over an opinion half the country has, whereas any normal lefty would merely think they disagree on that issue.  I don't care if your on the left, but if your an SJW, you should see a therapist(this includes certain prominent users on this site).