Id, Ego, Super-Ego

Author: 3RU7AL

Total: 12
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
In my understanding, id is your inner-child (gimme ice-cream), ego is your adult-inner-voice (get out of bed and go to work), and super-ego is your old-wise-grandparent (people tend to act selfishly, try not to take it too personally) who has a detached curiosity and broader, more abstract overview of how the world functions that is less ego-centric.
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
There exists two sides to every id, ego and super-ego.

Positive (  ) convex  and negative )( concave  both exist. See torus

Left { biological molecules } and right-handed chirality both exist.

See slinky toy left \\\\\\\\\ or right ////////// spiral. See also torque/torsion.

The 4-fold cubo-octahedron via Fullers dynamic jitterbug { Operating System of Universe }

exhibits all of these scenarios of SPACE and Observed Time and more, except for spiraling{ \\\\\ } torus { (  )(  ) }.

The ensuing great circle, axis spins are likely representations of abstract of a great torus axis internal to the great spiraling { //// } torus { (  )(  ) }.

Is the id, ego and super ego a cosmic trinity?  No, there exists only one cosmic trinity, as Ive clearly laid out.

* Id * = ignorance and irresponsibility ?

* ego * = i or I and responsibility with extreme ego  being narccisstic ---see Idio-ump president of USA----- ?

* super-ego * = buddha of unattachment { wise old owl } ? and not niether responsible or irresponsible ? ? ?

*  * = bilateral consciousness --see 31 left and right spinal nerves--- see also Pi^3 = 31.00  62 7 66
....see 5-fold, 12 vertexes and 31  left and right-skew set of  great circles, as associated to the following

* = see also 4-fold, 12 vertexes of cubo-octahedron{ 24 chords } and 12 or 24 bilateral cranial nerves
..Pi^4 divided by 4 =   24.35 22 7 27 58 500609309110083172176

*  * = Observed Time{ sine-wave } via Pi^4 minus 31 = 66.40 90 9 10 34 00 24 37236440332688705

*   * = sine-wave /\/\/ or as ^v^v of Observed Time via consciousness and  exotic shapes of space presented with the jitterbug { operating system of Universe } that, transforms into Euclideann, double sine-wave pattern --see also EMRadiation--.

See also the jitterbug transformation from latter sine-wave topology to  quadra-pedic expresssions in following;

1} fish having  tail fin{ two triangles } perpendicular to side-fins,

2} cetacceans having tail fluke two triangles, parrallel to two side arms

id = chord ---------

ego = quasi vertexial node * aka a nippion

super-ego = 2D angle-of-viewpoint V  --two chords, one vertex and one angle-of-viewpoint ergo a yippion

An integral { 3D } vertexion has three chords intersecting at same viewpoint ex Y

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
Most people don't know their own epistemology or ontology. Most people mistake questions for personal attacks. Most people mistake confidence in logic for bull-headedness. Aiming to be objective is a fool's errand and completely missing the point. Bias needs to be identified and embraced and analysed and subjected to logical scrutiny, not blindly eliminated. I simply try to avoid making ad-hominem attacks. I imagine everyone on this site is simply a collection of computer programs. When logic is the only standard, it is ridiculous to try to attack someone's motives or identity. You don't have to agree with me about id and ego and super-ego, but I find it to be a useful framework, and if there is a better framework, I sincerely want to know about it. So it seems, that in your opinion, the concept of personal identity is an irreducible concept.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@3RU7AL
* Id * = ignorance and irresponsibility ?
......no consideratio of consequences, short sighted.......

* ego * = i or I and responsibility with extreme ego  being narccisstic ---see Idio-ump president of USA----- ?
......consideration begins when baby learns they can manipulate those around them.....

* super-ego * = buddha of unattachment { wise old owl } ? and not neither responsible or irresponsible and most omni-considerate
...or as Timothy Leary stated before he died, I found a great new drug, its called senility.......

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@mustardness
That sounds about right.

164 days later

mustardness
mustardness
i =  babies ....'its all about me'

I = narcissistic ego aka adult babies ...'its all about me'

{ * i  * } Complex biological bilateral consciousness includes metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts ergo ego i 
.......................woman being most complex of Universe.....

* .. * Biological bilateral consciousness aka nervous system animals other than human

* * Simple Consciousness aka twoness, otherness,  awareness and occupied space twoness must have a line-of-relationshipm, ergo,

O----O or as (OO) wherein the line-of-relationship is a geodesic that embraces the set of two{ (OO) }

Titanium
Debates: 2
Titanium
I'm just going to assert that virtually all actions are determined by personal incentives.  To advance here you move to an understanding that your family has a large impact on you and to support that community is practical.  From there you can see that your community can be extended to a lesser degree from family to local community to culture to ultimately being human.  I think this has been firmly established in the more hardened social sciences.  I'm a big fan of social economists for instance.

You can apply a natural empathy to see others struggles as the same as your own and be more inclined to help a stranger/s with some spare time or resources.

I do not think we will ever get to a point where we can care for others like we do for ourselves and that would be an attempt to deny what it is to be a semi conscious animal on earth.  It's not wrong to be what you are.
Titanium
Debates: 2
Titanium
-->
@mustardness
@3RU7AL
Forgot to tag.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Titanium
I'm just going to assert that virtually all actions are determined by personal incentives.  To advance here you move to an understanding that your family has a large impact on you and to support that community is practical.  From there you can see that your community can be extended to a lesser degree from family to local community to culture to ultimately being human.  I think this has been firmly established in the more hardened social sciences.  I'm a big fan of social economists for instance.

You can apply a natural empathy to see others struggles as the same as your own and be more inclined to help a stranger/s with some spare time or resources.

I do not think we will ever get to a point where we can care for others like we do for ourselves and that would be an attempt to deny what it is to be a semi conscious animal on earth.  It's not wrong to be what you are.
Well stated.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Titanium
I'm just going to assert that virtually all actions are determined by personal incentives.
That which motivates us.

To advance here you move to an understanding that your family has a large impact on you and to support that community is practical.  From there you can see that your community can be extended to a lesser degree from family to local community to culture to ultimately being human.  I think this has been firmly established in the more hardened social sciences.  I'm a big fan of social economists for instance.
That is a top { most generalized whole ex humanity } >> to bottom { individual } approach, that, some may strive, for in hopes of survival of the species via survival of the ecological systems that sustains humanity.

Empathy. We see someone else yawn and we then feel like yawning also.  We see someone in quicsand and we try to help them get out. This is why we have doctors, firemen, policeman etc and is aka civilization. Not more chaotic barbarism.

Thats all fine and good until humans shutoff the empahty centers in their brains. Then others of a differrent ethnic color, shape, religon etc are do not count as a human.  Ex Yugoslavian conflict aka Bosnian War

If the individual cannot maintain their personal health then they are not available to help others.  I think it was mother teresa who stated ..'give til it hurts.'........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tetrahedron { \Y/ } is the minimal, 3D whole set  that has four 2D triangles of enclosure

Meta-ego is that metaphysical-1 ability to conceptually place our self outside{ beyond } the 2D or 3D  set as self  as if a God{ ess } that looks back-in upon the whole set

Super-ego { /\ } as self is the 2D  triangle self  enclosure  and has three lines-of-relationship { chords/vectors } and three vertexial { Y } points-of-view

Ego as self two chords/vectors or lines-of-relationship  as a yippion{ V } i.e. two chords and only one nippionic { . } point

Id as self is the least complex set of one  point { . } ergo a nippion that nips all other possible considerations in the bud.

8 days later

Pinkfreud08
Debates: 17
Pinkfreud08
Reminds me of that GTA 5 theory where Franklin is the superego, Michael is the ego, and Trevor is the id. 
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Pinkfreud08
Reminds me of that GTA 5 theory where Franklin is the superego, Michael is the ego, and Trevor is the id. 
Pinkfreud is super-ego, ego or Id for Pinkfloyd? :--)

{ *i* }-{ 1-Dimensional } Id = ignorance and irresponsibility very narrrow mind with very large set of four or more openings to harvest the most information
......no consideration of consequences, short sighted.......

{ * i * }-{ 2-Dimensional } ego  = i and responsibility -
......consideration begins when baby learns they can manipulate those around them.....

{ * I  * }-{ nucleated 2-Dimensional } narcissistic ego  = Ex Donald Trump

{ * I * }-{  nucleated 3-Dimensional } super-ego =  least amount of spin/slant= buddha of unattachment { wise old owl }  and not neither responsible or irresponsible while being and most omni-considerate of Space and Time
...or as Timothy Leary stated before he died, I found a great new drug, its called senility.......

{ * I * }-{ nucleated 3-Dimensional } = Meta-ego conceptually places self outside {beyond }, looking back in upon self,  as if self is beyond Space and Time, and then this self incorrectly believe, that, they have  the ability to create;

1} Occupied Space (  )(  ),

2} Observed Time{ /\/\/\/ }, and,

3} macro-infinite non-occupied SPACE.