Science Agrees With The Bible:Earth's Water

Author: ethang5

Total: 81
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
The Mystery of Earth's Water Origin Solved

Ancient meteorites reveal that our planet had plenty of water, right from the start.
Oops! There goes the atheist counter that the Earth does not have enough water to have fed Noah's flood.

....Geologic evidence suggests that over Earths history, the fluxes of water between the interior and the surface - have been large.
The Bible notes that Noah's flood was augmented by water gushing from underground. How did the author know this fact so long before science did?

"This discovery can help scientists create new, more accurate models of what's going on inside the Earth,..."
"...new, more accurate models..." means, closer to the narrative in the Bible.

"We"re not sure how it got there. Maybe it"s been stuck there since early in Earth"s history...."
Science now agrees again with the Bible, this time that there has always been water on the Earth, and lots of it.

Again, though the Bible AND science silences and shames atheists, they can only dismiss the Bible while claiming to uphold science which says the same thing!
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
“Ok, there is a flood, therefore if you steal or say “OMG” uselessly or be an atheist you will burn after you die”

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Intelligence_06
Was that revealed to you by some divinity, or is it one of your own divine pronouncements?
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Intelligence_06
“Ok, there is a flood, therefore if you steal or say “OMG” uselessly or be an atheist you will burn after you die”

That is not how God works. God is not some judgemental father criticizing your every move. 

He doesn't want you to steal for the same reasons the atheist stoic didn't want you to. It hurts you, the Bible does allow exceptions if you are hungry and cannot afford food. He doesn't harshly punish the impoverished for things they need to do to survive.

Your conception of hell was formed by fire and brimstone preachers. It isn't portrayed as a fire pit where you will be tortured. God loves all his children, even those who don't love him.

Hell merely means a separation from God in the afterlife. Hell is as separate as you can get from an omnipresent being. God respects free will, so he will not force himself on you. 

You won't burn in hell as an atheist, or even for using the lords name in vain. Most Christians still sin, but they should be as sinless as possible and seek forgiveness. Not in an OCD way, wondering what actions technically qualify, but in their heart and in a general way, seek forgiveness for their transgressions and redemption where possible. 

It's called faith for a reason intelligence, however God does allow you to test him. He says to give him money, and he will return it to you 3 fold.

Go give a God fearing church $100 right now, or whatever you can comfortably afford but it feels significant. It will come back to you 3 fold. I promise. Many churches allow you to do this and offer you a refund for your donation as well, if the test fails. I'll find one that offers a refund if you want. Just go test God, he'll take care of you. Just Don't test him in other ways. 
Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
Did science have anything to do with naming a planet that is 70% covered in water Planet Earth? 
Was Planet water not available? 
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

EtHAMg5, the Ham Cursed king of non sequiturs,

I am so glad that you brought up your biblical topic of Noah's ark, praise!  Even though you are a pseudo-christian at best, and have the Ham curse because you are a black man,  and whereas I am the only TRUE Christian upon this Religion Forum, I am in the hopes of you helping me understand some of the Biblical axioms relating to the Noah's ark narrative, okay?  You're not going to run away from my questions are you? Naw, since this is your thread, that we would be too embarrassing for you to do so, wouldn't it?

Therefore, please help me with the following questions where the outcome is just too extreme and unbelievable in the name of Jesus!!!:

1. "This is how you are to build it: The ark is to be three hundred cubits long, fifty cubits wide and thirty cubits high.” (Genesis 6:15). To do the simple math in cubits to feet, then Noah's Ark was 450 feet long, 75 feet wide, and 45 feet high. 

2. "Take with you seven pairs of every kind of clean animal, a male and its mate, and one pair of every kind of unclean animal, a male and its mate," (Genesis 7:2) The simple math at this juncture is 8 pairs of EVERY animal, bird, insect and fish, notwithstanding 16 large Elephants and 16 of the largest Argentinosaurus dinosaurs that were 100 feet long!  Now, thus far, there’re 1.2 million different animal species on earth x 16 pairs = 19.2 million species that had to be on Noah’s Ark!    http://www.plosbiology.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pbio.1001127

3.  Furthermore, Noah, his family,  and 19.2 million animal species, not including 16 pairs of insects, birds, and fish, were upon the waters of the Great Flood for over a year  when doing the simple math between Genesis 7:11 until Genesis 8:13,14.  With Noah being upon the waters for over a year, can we say that his work kept piling up on him?

EtHAMg5, without running away from the above biblical and scientific axioms, how in the hell was it possible to fit 19.2 million species of just animals, along with 16 pairs of various species of fish, insects, and birds of which I have not counted, upon a boat only 450 feet long, 75 feet wide, and 45 feet high, let alone, being upon the flood waters for over a year, and with feeding 19.2 million animals in this length of time????!!!!

The membership and Jesus (Hebrews 4:13) will await a cogent response to the above biblical and scientific axioms, thank you.

BEGIN: 

Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@ethang5
You can cherry pick and make words and phrases malleable to interruption, but science or life doesn't agree with "religion" ... Wat agrees with religion is our primal desire to be right for our tribe. But overall, both are trumped by logic. And logic in the spiritual sense, even in the religious sense if you're being honest, is to find a spiritual platform that gives everyone their heaven. Science isn't in the way of this (per say), but "organized" religion is... that duality is the first duality we need to collectively face.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Outplayz
I'm not really interested in your opinions Outplayz, even ones you pretend are facts. Shall we take a specific passage and discuss it in the light of science?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hey Village Idiot!

Why would I discuss Christian religion with a fake Christian who has admitted he doesn't follow Jesus? 

You're even worse than atheists. Atheists at least are honest about not being followers of Jesus. You blabber about being the only true Christian and then we find out you are a fake. A liar.

I always suspected you were a pseudo-christian. Don't call the name of Jesus with your lying tongue DeeDee. Face your sin, schtick will not save you.

Real Christians follow Jesus, frauds like you hide behind spam.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

EtHAMg5, the HAM CURSED king of non sequiturs,

+++++++++++++++++  DEBATEART RELIGION FORUM MEMBERS, WE HAVE ANOTHER RUNAWAY FROM THE BIBLE ALERT WITH ETHAMG5!!! ++++++++++++++++++

As shown at EtHAMg5's chagrin, just read his post #9 of this pitiful thread above, and you will see once again EtHAMg5 having to run away from my Jesus inspired post #6 in using his candy-assed grade-school non sequiturs again because of the biblical axioms that I have shown him in my post in question relative to his topic of Noah's Ark!   Whereas, he can't address them and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath!     We all laugh once again at EtHAMg5's complete Bible stupidity and ignorance herewith: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krTAzjoTuuY

In prayer with Jesus this morning, we think that poor EtHAMg5 still hasn't come to terms with his Ham Curse in being a black man that Jesus has imposed upon him as historically shown in biblical history. Whereas, because of this curse, poor little boy EtHAMg5 is 3 fries short of a "Happy Meal" and will have to continue in this vein in the future.

I have addressed EtHAMg5's dreadful Ham Curse in this post/link shown below, AND, that he has never addressed within this forum subsequent to doing so. Sad indeed. :(.  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6762-is-it-a-weak-point-that-many-types-of-miracles-of-the-bible-dont-happen-nowadays?page=1&post_number=17

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I don't know who you're addressing in your turd spam post above DeeDee, but you addressed it to me. Why are talking to someone other than to whom you addressed the post? You do know that no one reads your schtick posts right?

The question is still there, village idiot. You said you disagree with your Lord Jesus. That makes you a pseudo-christian. Those are your standards. You said, "A true Christian" follows Christ."

Now, you can re-spam your word salad schtick about axioms and praises, or you can address your own comments. Either way, your fakery will be exposed.

You aren't a true christian follower of Jesus, you're a fake. A fraud. You slipped up and exposed your lying ways.

Real Christians follow Jesus, frauds like you hide behind spam.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
The old water trick again Mr E.....You're keen on this one.

And all that Noah did was take his rowing boat and rescue his neighbours goats from a localized flood.

See how hand me hand me down tales can get exaggerated Mr E.

And for sure.... To flood the entire Earth there would have needed to have been enough water to exceed 8850m above normal sea level.

And as I pointed out to you previously Mr E.....During a localized flooding event, water certainly does appear to be "gushing" from the ground....It is a regular phenomena where I live.

And as you proposed elsewhere Mr E.....Imagination.

And yes..... Imagination + Exaggeration = Tall tales  = The Bible.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

EtHAMg5, the HAM CURSED king of non sequiturs,

YOUR QUOTE IN POST #11 THAT YOU KEEP RUNNING AWAY FROM WHEN I ASK YOU TO PRODUCE WHERE I SAID IT BIBLE FOOL, WHY?: The question is still there, village idiot. You said you disagree with your Lord Jesus. That makes you a pseudo-christian. Those are your standards. You said, "A true Christian" follows Christ."

AGAIN, you have yet to give me the post in where I stated what you said above, HELLO?!

EtHAMg5, you should be happy that I am making you once again the Bible fool that you are  by not answering my post #6, because NO ONE is coming into your ever so Bible ignorant thread to begin with! ROFLOL!  Here, I will use your quote to this comical thread of yours: "Lol! You've now latched on to me like a drowning puppy because no one wants to talk to you. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6683-for-single-christian-men-that-are-looking-for-a-wife?page=4&post_number=97.  

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

YOUR COMICAL SELF INFLICTING QUOTE ONCE AGAIN: "Real Christians follow Jesus, frauds like you hide behind spam."

OMG, we can always depend upon you to show us in how you continue to remove one foot to insert the other at your embarrassing expense AGAIN, and AGAIN, .and AGAIN! LOL!  Listen, I can once again get my neighbors 1st grader boy to help you understand my post #6 regarding  your topic of Noah's Ark, because you continue to run away from it as shown, AND YOU CALL JESUS' INSPIRED WORDS IN THIS POST AS SPAM!  because the two of you have the same mental state of a 1st grader, okay?

Can you give us an update on you being Ham Cursed as a black man by none other than Jesus the Christ and the history of blacks regarding the Bible? Are you coming to terms with the fact that black men are not welcomed into the Christian faith as explicitly shown by me and othersn over the years. Yes?

EtHAMg5, now, what I want you to do is do not answer this post of mine, because you can't in the first place, and instead post more non sequitur prattle instead in your response to it, okay? In doing what I want you to do, will show once again that I easily own you and your faith as you have to use your  RUN AWAY from topics non sequiturs because your Bible stupidity has no bounds!  Thank you, praise!
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
And as I pointed out to you previously Mr E.....During a localized flooding event, water certainly does appear to be "gushing" from the ground....It is a regular phenomena where I live.

Ancient meteorites reveal that our planet had plenty of water, right from the start.
Oops! There goes the atheist counter that the Earth does not have enough water to have fed Noah's flood.

....Geologic evidence suggests that over Earths history, the fluxes of water between the interior and the surface - have been large.
The Bible notes that Noah's flood was augmented by water gushing from underground. How did the author know this fact so long before science did?

"This discovery can help scientists create new, more accurate models of what's going on inside the Earth,..."
"...new, more accurate models..." means, closer to the narrative in the Bible.

"And the spirit of God moved over the deep..." - Genesis.

Har, har, har! Was the early Earth a ball of water? - old atheist.

"We"re not sure how [the water] got there. Maybe it"s been stuck there since early in Earth"s history...."
Silence - New atheist.

Keep that head buried in the sand Zed, science isn't done catching up yet.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hey village idiot, 2 posts in a row? I must have burned you good when I exposed your hypocrasy.

AGAIN, you have yet to give me the post in where I stated what you said above, HELLO?!
Let's do one better DeeDee.

1. Are you a racist DeeDee? Yes or no?
2. Is your Lord Jesus a racist? Yes or no?

When you answer, I will cite the turd post where you stated "what you said above."

And as you saw with your moron hindu friend, it won't matter if you dodge the question or lie, the coming burn is a certainty.

You might be able to answer If you remove your foot from your mouth schtick boy.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
If nothing else, I admire your tenacity Mr E.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
It's my nature Z. Hardly any effort required. And if you saw Mrs. E, you'd admire that too.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
Good morning America.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
Not yet if you're on the west coast. America is not a tiny Island y'know.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
Must be nearly midnight.

5.45 here.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

EtHAMg5, the HAM CURSED king of non sequiturs,

YOUR QUOTE IN YOUR PATHETIC POST #16: 1. "Are you a racist DeeDee? Yes or no?  2. Is your Lord Jesus a racist? Yes or no?"

HUH? Wait a minute, you said the following to me in your post #9 relative to you RUNNING AWAY like a little wussy boy pseudo-christian from my post #6:  "Why would I discuss Christian religion with a fake Christian who has admitted he doesn't follow Jesus?" Therefore to be true to your RUNAWAY words, you can't discuss Christian Religion with me anymore, Bible stupid and ignorant fool, DUH!  LOL!!!  

Again, we laugh at your RUNAWAY status and Bible stupidity upon this forum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krTAzjoTuuY

NEXT RUNAWAY FROM BIBLE FACTS LIKE THE BIBLE STUPID ETHAMG5 WILL BE ... ?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

++++++++++ DEBATEART RELIGION FORUM MEMBERS REGARDING THE BIBLE FOOL ETHAMG5  ++++++++++

Do you want to see the Ham Cursed EtHAMg5 runaway again from Biblical axioms that were inspired by Jesus relative to HIS TOPIC of this thread pertaining to Noah's Ark with more non sequiturs that do not address the question, other than to run away from it?  Just watch! Ready?

EtHAMg5, since you cannot address the following question with me because of your post #9, answer the following biblical axiomatic question to the membership instead:  "How in the hell was it possible to fit 19.2 million species of just animals, along with 16 pairs of various species of fish, insects, and birds of which I have not counted, upon a boat only 450 feet long, 75 feet wide, and 45 feet high, let alone, being upon the flood waters for over a year, and with feeding 19.2 million animals in this length of time????!!!!"  (https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6789/post-links/292928)

FIRST CHANCE, BEGIN:

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Let's do one better DeeDee.

1. Are you a racist DeeDee? Yes or no?
2. Is your Lord Jesus a racist? Yes or no?

When you answer, I will cite the turd post where you stated "what you said above."

And as you saw with your moron hindu friend, it won't matter if you dodge the question or lie, the coming burn is a certainty.

You might be able to answer If you remove your foot from your mouth schtick boy.

HUH? Wait a minute,
Lol!

you said  "Why would I discuss Christian religion with a fake Christian who has admitted he doesn't follow Jesus?"
And you said, "you have yet to give me the post..."

Therefore to be true to your RUNAWAY words, you can't discuss Christian Religion with me anymore, Bible stupid and ignorant fool, DUH!  LOL!!!  
Are you glad you fraud? Lol!

You can't answer because you stupidly painted yourself into a corner. I didn't need your answer, I just wanted to show your fakery, village idiot.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@ethang5
Science now agrees again with the Bible
Science explicitly and systematically rules out a cataclysmic global flood; on a young earth, in which kinds of animals were specially created; wiped out and then all proceeds to repopulate the earth from a handful of founder breeding pairs.

What I *think* you mean, is that a collection of studies indicate that earths magma contains water in volumes that are variable; and from that you’ve extrapolated wild conclusions.

What you’re doing is called cherry picking.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

++++++++++ DEBATEART RELIGION FORUM MEMBERS REGARDING THE BIBLE FOOL ETHAMG5  ++++++++++

As we can see, EtHAMg5 didn't let us down, where he ran away with using more non sequiturs to not address the question below to the membership as requested in his runaway link post #24 herewith: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6789/post-links/293637!

We will give EtHAMg5  another chance to redeem himself of his running away from the Bible and stupidity of same:

"EtHAMg5, since you cannot address the following question with me because of your post #9, answer the following biblical axiomatic question to the membership instead:  "How in the hell was it possible to fit 19.2 million species of just animals, along with 16 pairs of various species of fish, insects, and birds of which I have not counted, upon a boat only 450 feet long, 75 feet wide, and 45 feet high, let alone, being upon the flood waters for over a year, and with feeding 19.2 million animals in this length of time????!!!!"  (https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6789/post-links/292928)

SECOND CHANCE, BEGIN:

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Ramshutu
Science explicitly and systematically rules out a cataclysmic global flood; on a young earth, in which kinds of animals were specially created; wiped out and then all proceeds to repopulate the earth from a handful of founder breeding pairs.
Untrue. Science cannot do that because it doesn't have all the needed data.

What I *think* you mean, is that a collection of studies indicate that earths magma contains water in volumes that are variable; and from that you’ve extrapolated wild conclusions.
Again untrue. The Earth's mantle contains water, and it isn't "variable". It just moves between the mantle and the surface.

What you’re doing is called cherry picking.
And what you're doing is called misunderstanding.

Atheists first said there was not enough water on Earth for Noah's flood to be true. Science has proven that claim wrong.

Atheists then said, there was no way for the water in the Earth's mantle to come to the surface. Science again proved them wrong.

Atheists calculated that 40 days of rain would not produce enough water to cover the Earth to the depth indicated in Noah's story. The Bible says the water did not only come from rain, but from under the ground too.

Science just verified that there is more than 3 times as much water in the Earth's mantle as in all it's oceans! How am I cherry picking?
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@ethang5
Untrue. Science cannot do that because it doesn't have all the needed data.
Yes it does.

Again untrue. The Earth's mantle contains water, and it isn't "variable". It just moves between the mantle and the surface.
That’s what “earths magma contains water in volumes that are variable“ means...

And what you're doing is called misunderstanding.

Atheists first said there was not enough water on Earth for Noah's flood to be true. Science has proven that claim wrong.

Atheists then said, there was no way for the water in the Earth's mantle to come to the surface. Science again proved them wrong.

Atheists calculated that 40 days of rain would not produce enough water to cover the Earth to the depth indicated in Noah's story. The Bible says the water did not only come from rain, but from under the ground too.

Science just verified that there is more than 3 times as much water in the Earth's mantle as in all it's oceans!
So, the Bible is not particularly specific: it simply says water came from beneath the earth. 

Did such a flood happen? No: science can rule that one out.

Is it possible for it to happen? No: this water is not free water; and is locked up in magma hundreds of miles beneath the surface - not as water, but as OH Hydroxyl molecules bound to magma.

Is it feasible: the idea that billions of square kilometres of magma will simply move to the surface - not without kinda leaving a note.

So at best; this new scientific revelation is that there now maybe being enough water - possibly - to maybe cover the earth (again - it’s not clear whether it’s confirmed sufficient), in the form of inaccessible Hydroxyl Bound to magma.

Given the thousand other ways that the flood has been comprehensively ruled out - amount of water is low hanging fruit.

How am I cherry picking?
There are hundreds thousands of scientific studies that demonstrate old earth. Demonstrate evolution, demonstrate that life has a common ancestor, demonstrate the lack of any population bottlenecks, demonstrate the local nature of various flood around the world, and explicitly rule out a cataclysmic global flood as described in Genesis.

Cherry picking, or the fallacy of incomplete evidence is the act of pointing to individual cases or data that seem to confirm a particular position while ignoring a significant portion of related and similar cases or data that may contradict that position.
You pointed to individual cases of data that seem to confirm your position while ignoring a significant portion of related and similar cases or data that contradicts that position.

Your argument bullseyes the text book definition of cherry picking.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

++++++++++ DEBATEART RELIGION FORUM MEMBERS REGARDING THE BIBLE FOOL ETHAMG5  ++++++++++

Are we ready to watch the Bible stupid EtHAMg5 RUN AWAY again from another biblical axiom with more kindergarten non sequiturs pertaining to his threads topic of Noah's Ark, sure we are! READY?  

ETHAMG5, remember, you cannot discuss the Christian Religion with me as you adamantly proposed in your link herewith: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/6789/post-links/293088. Therefore, I outright own you and your faith,and your Bible stupidity and runaway of same, as if I didn't do this before, understood? Yeah, you do.  

Therefore, do not address your forthcoming answer to the question below to me, because you can't, but address it to the membership, ready? Good boy!

"And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered. Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered."(Genesis 7:19-20 KJV).  

QUESTION: EtHAMg5, how can the passage above be true relative to the Noah's Flood, where a cubit is only 1 foot 6 inches square in height and width X 15 cubits "upward" which equals 22'- 6", WHOOPS! Therefore, how did 22'- 6" high of flood waters cover Mt Sinai since it was 7,497 feet in height, let alone Mount Everest being 28,985 feet high as shown in the godly inspired words of our one God Jesus in the passage shown above? 

Remember Bible fool, the earth being "revised" from the "void" by Jesus being Yahweh God incarnate, and the creation of man are approximately 6 thousand years old as the Bible so specifically states, notwithstanding the creation of dinosaurs!  Also remember, our one God Jesus is always testing us by having fossils laying around His earth that are millions of years old, and the remains of dinosaurs as well that are hundreds of thousands of years old!

THIRD CHANCE OF NOT TO RUN AWAY FROM JESUS' DIRECT INSPIRED WORDS IN ANSWERING THE ABOVE, BEGIN:

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Outplayz
@Ramshutu
@zedvictor4

zedvictor4, Outplayz, Ramshutu,

OMG, as we can easily see, albeit that poor ol' EtHAMg5 wished he never started this thread regarding Jesus' Great Flood pertaining to the amounts of great waters that spread all over planet earth!  Just look at EtHAMg5's 1st grader responses to our FACTUAL refutations that explicitly show EtHAMg5  to be the continued Bible and science fool within this forum!  

We can only wonder if the Bible inept EtHAMg5 is secretly in talks with the moderators in finding an excuse to shut this thread of his down to save him from any further embarrassment on what he "thought he knew," he didn't.  Just watch!  Furthermore, Jesus and I will keep track of EtHAMg5 in how many times he RUNS AWAY from Jesus' direct words within the scriptures relating to his topic of the Noah's Flood.

Okay, lets get back to watch EtHAMg5 removing one foot to insert the other again, and again, and again, and again and quashing the science that Jesus created for His followers!  "For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him."