Bakugan Battle Brawlers Mafia DP2

Author: ILikePie5

Total: 142
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Lynched DP1:

SupaDudz - Naga - This whole series started because you sought to go after the Infinity Core and Silent Core in the middle of Vestroia. However, you were absorbed into the Silent Core and only came out at the end of the show. However, at that point in time, you were the most powerful Bakugan, holding the ability to eliminate any non-ultimate Bakugan and one without the Infinity Core. You are the Duke. Once per game(except at MYLO/LYLO) if more than 20% of players (excluding yourself are on a wagon), you may unilaterally force the lynch of that wagon. You win with the Town.

Died NP1:

Oromagi - Pyrus Serpenoid - In the show, you were Dan’s first Bakugan used during the battle with Shuji at the park, though you show up in a later episode as a Bakugan of Takashi. Though generally weak in terms of G-Power, you have the ability to constrain your victim to death. You are the Virgin. Upon being lynched or night-killed, the next night phase will be free from all lethal actions. You win with the Town.

Remaining Players:

1. Drlebronski
2. Whiteflame
3. Greyparrot
4. Lunatic
5. Evilgenius
6. Polygot
7. Wylted 

With 7 players left, it takes 4 to lynch. The DP will end in 72 hours on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021 at 3:00 PM CST.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Greyparrot
@whiteflame
@drlebronski
@Evilgenius
DP is up
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Wylted
@Polyglot
DP is up
drlebronski
Debates: 14
drlebronski
greetings
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@drlebronski
@Evilgenius
Alright, at least it's good to know that I townread Oro correctly following on the last DP. Needless to say, it didn't end well, but at least losing him wasn't completely in vain given that we now have a completely non-lethal DP and NP to work with (aside from the lynch, I presume).

As for who did it, there aren't any town confirmed players, but the closest we have is GP at this point. I'd also say that Poly's confirmation that he received a follow-up message with his role affiliation makes me, at least, believe that he is most likely town. Not sure how many others received their affiliation in a separate message, but I still very much doubt that scum would have received PMs without that information. How the rest of you see this will depend on whether you trust what I'm saying, as you could view Oro's confirmation after he said he received his affiliation in the initial PM as evidence that town did receive their affiliations. I'm not going to try and push this narrative too hard, but it leads me to slightly townread Poly.

That leaves four others, two of whom have either made no contribution to the these DPs (Bron's participated in the lynch on Supa, but did so with no explanation for his support) or made no contribution whatsoever despite promising to contribute (yeah, we noticed that, Evil, and noted that you were on at least once after stating that you would post). I can't say I've read any behaviors into their posts so far aside from disinterest or neglect, which are both anti-town, but both of them are virtually characteristic of their play at this point, and I'm having to recalibrate virtually every bit of behavioral analysis I've done with them before. The other two are trickier. I would say that both Wylted and Luna have been behaving like town in this game, but that doesn't get them off the hook. The fact that Luna is still alive after the first NP should give us pause because he is so often the target of the first or second NK, though that's certainly not confirmation of anything, and much as Wylted is behaving as he would as town, I'd say that that also characterized his play in the last game where he was scum. I don't think anyone should write me off, either, at least not yet. But now we have time to figure things out, and I'd suggest we use it.

So, right now, we have no claimed PRs aside from Supa's. I'll say that I have no results from the previous NP, but I'm hopeful that someone else does. In the meantime, because their lack of contribution is the most glaring factor in this DP, I'm going to be pushing for full claims from both Evil and Bron. Given that his participation was the lesser of the two, I'm starting with the former. Bron, you're welcome to get yours out of the way anytime.

VTL Evil
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
The fact that Luna is still alive after the first NP should give us pause because he is so often the target of the first or second NK, though that's certainly not confirmation of anything, and much as Wylted is behaving as he would as town, I'd say that that also characterized his play in the last game where he was scum.
TBH you saying this so often in games I think is likely to change that happening for precisely the reason of mafia wanting to set me up for a sort of wifom mislynch at some point in the game. And I have to be honest, me living when you say this so often would normally make me wonder in the back of my head if me not dying has something to do with you being scum and making a big brain play lol. I don't think that's the case here for something I will explain shortly. 

Anyways while I suppose this is technically a compliment that you think I would die because of my gameplay, I think there is a lot of benefit to night kill analysis. Notice scum didn't kill me in the last game, most likely because niether supa or wylted were anywhere on my scum reads, in fact they were probably my two towniest reads. So I think it's suffice to say that me not being dead dp1 could be an indicator that my dp1 reads in this game were also pretty off base. The only two real scum reads I had were supa and poly, we know supa is town, so I would say from my shoes that looks pretty good for poly as well. 

Another interesting thing about the night kill is that oromagi was killed after there was public speculation from you about him being a beloved princess. His role was basically that exactly, but a more buffed version. So that tells town two very good things. 

1. The thing about whiteflame I mentioned earlier: Unless this is some crazy big brain mastermind move from whiteflame it makes almost 0 sense for whiteflame to have killed oromagi when he pretty much guessed his role was beloved princess.

2. The scum team is probably either two noobs, or in the off chance it is a vet who killed oro, someone who just had a really big brain fart. Why would they have killed oro after public speculation about him being a role that punishes scum for killing it? Either scum was calling the bluff for some reason, or more likely it was two noobs.

So I actually think pressuring drleb and evil isn't a bad way to go here, also I agree with whiteflame that their activity has been subpar so there is equal benefit in hearing their claims.

vtl evil
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Evil (2/4) - Whiteflame, Luna
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@drlebronski
@Evilgenius
Please claim when you get on

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
TBH you saying this so often in games I think is likely to change that happening for precisely the reason of mafia wanting to set me up for a sort of wifom mislynch at some point in the game. And I have to be honest, me living when you say this so often would normally make me wonder in the back of my head if me not dying has something to do with you being scum and making a big brain play lol. I don't think that's the case here for something I will explain shortly. 
Actually, I think the strategy is working great. Rather have you around into the later parts of the game just to keep things moving, so if scum is second-guessing NKing you as a result, I'm all for it. Far as I'm concerned, it's a win-win - I'd rather not have any reason to scum read you for surviving, so the more you live into the late game, the better.

1. The thing about whiteflame I mentioned earlier: Unless this is some crazy big brain mastermind move from whiteflame it makes almost 0 sense for whiteflame to have killed oromagi when he pretty much guessed his role was beloved princess.

2. The scum team is probably either two noobs, or in the off chance it is a vet who killed oro, someone who just had a really big brain fart. Why would they have killed oro after public speculation about him being a role that punishes scum for killing it? Either scum was calling the bluff for some reason, or more likely it was two noobs.
You got ahead of me here. Thanks for pointing this out. Especially after Oro said I was rather close with my guess, it's actually baffling that scum decided to kill him anyway. Makes me think either that scum is very inexperienced in picking targets or that the NK got redirected somehow. I realize that the latter circumstance would implicate me, but it's worth considering.

drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@Lunatic
@whiteflame
Bron - Ventus Monarus - Depicted as a humanoid butterfly, your presence in the show was extremely useful. As one of Shun’s Bakugan, your ability called Crimson Twister allows you to transport any Bakugan to any card at the expense of your life. Using this mobility you saved two of the most important Bakugan: Drago and Gorem. You are the 2x Bodyguard. Each night you may select a person.. They will be protected from lethal actions and you will die in their place. You win with the Town.
drlebronski
drlebronski
justification is that i saved 2 bakugan and im 2x bodyguard.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@drlebronski
Bron - Ventus Monarus - Depicted as a humanoid butterfly, your presence in the show was extremely useful. As one of Shun’s Bakugan, your ability called Crimson Twister allows you to transport any Bakugan to any card at the expense of your life. Using this mobility you saved two of the most important Bakugan: Drago and Gorem. You are the 2x Bodyguard. Each night you may select a person.. They will be protected from lethal actions and you will die in their place. You win with the Town.
Did you use one of your BG's during the last NP, and if so, on whom and why?

Polyglot
Debates: 0
Polyglot
-->
@drlebronski
Who did you choose to Bodyguard?
Evilgenius
Debates: 0
Evilgenius
Well, I can see that knives are out for me.. let me read these long posts. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Evilgenius
Well, I can see that knives are out for me.. let me read these long posts. 
I'd really rather not lynch you unless you give us no other choice. We've been consistently wrong about you, and I'm doing my best in this game to steer clear of behavioral reads for you as a result. However, now that you've posted, if you choose to delay providing your full claim, that will affect my calculus.

drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@whiteflame
@Polyglot
wylted cuz the time was about to end so i just chose randomly
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@drlebronski
who did you visit?
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Evilgenius
The fact that you're taking this long to read these posts (it's been over an hour) and give your own claim is not going to help your case, especially since you've been on within the last 10 minutes. This is the second time in two DPs that you've claimed to be catching up and then done nothing, and this time, there's only one page to go through.

Remember that whole thing I said about not wanting to sus you for your behavior? Well, I'm sussing you for your behavior. It's one thing to act scummily, but to basically ignore a call for your claim after acknowledging that it exists is really bad, dude.

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
who did you visit?
He said he visited Wylted and chose him randomly. Coming from Bron, I buy that.

drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@Evilgenius
your offline now and havent said anything at all, this is what you did last dp aswell
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
ok ty

going to be pretty busy rest of the day
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
That’s fine, looks like Evil is going to make this an easy choice. Should start thinking about his scum partner, but we have time.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
I believe the tactical move here is to lynch me, given that there is no NP. 

VtL Wylted
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Evilgenius
vote me, and convince everyone else to do the same. We have a unique opportunity here given the skipped NP
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@whiteflame
it's best to lynch me. Some weird shit happened i. The NP, and I think when somebody requests to be lynched, and self votes. Generally town should comply unless they have good reason to suspect some stupid jester mechanic
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@drlebronski
your role has a hidden mechanic or you lied. It's time to lynch me.
Wylted
Wylted
I was a watcher and watched lunatic. My role failed. Not only did I fail, but my role changed In The middle of the night after being visited by drlebronsky. 

I think the scum team is lebronsky and lunatic, let's kill me and take the game to LYLO.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Lunatic
martyr me, and Allah akbar 
drlebronski
drlebronski
-->
@Wylted
why the hell would we lynch you???

And no I don't have a hidden ability and no im not lying.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@drlebronski
How the hell would you know if your ability has a hidden mechanic?