---Star Trek DS9 Mafia: DP2---

Author: bsh1

Total: 176
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
LYNCHED LAST DP

Supa - You are LWAXANNA TROI. Ever the busybody, you fluster, discombobulate, and frazzle everyone around you while somehow making yourself the center of attention. Because of your ability to create chaos, you are the NEXUS. Each night you automatically and passively redirect all players who target you to another random player. You win with the town.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Budda - You are EZRI DAX. I never liked you. Jadzia was oodles better, and it was horrible the way she left the series. Because I'm bitter, you are VANILLA. You have no role. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

Supa 1 - Lwaxanna Troi, Nexus - Town
Budda - Ezri Dax, Vanilla - Town

LIVING PLAYERS

Aporia
Argent
DPR
Grey
Lunatic
LM (Sloth)
Supa 2 (Pie)
Vaar
Warren
Wylted

With 10 players, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 6:00pm, EST, on 11/13/18

Good luck! And let the games begin!

bsh1
bsh1
Attention

LM is replacing Sloth. Supa is replacing Pie.
Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
-->
@bsh1
So we have mafia going on here... nice.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
I don't know why I didn't see it before, but upon rereading DP1 it is extremely obvious Greyparrot is scum. I challenge anyone to reread his posts in light of everything and not see the same thing. I'll explain my premises soon if need be, but it was so obvious, and I feel stupid for missing it before.

VTL Greyparrot

Wylted
Wylted
I think it's useful to revisit Budda's analysis of GP. It's also useful to realize what happened at or near the end of DP1, particularly GP's statement that he protests voting against Supa (presumedly because he knew he was innocent), yet he voted against him anyway. I don't buy that he gave into peer pressure. He was clearly claiming to townread supa at one point and still voting against him at the end.

There was obviously some peer pressure there to conform, but GP is not susceptible to peer pressure for the most part. He has no problem making controversial statements, he knows he'll catch shit for or sticking to his guns when he percieves to know he is correct about something. His play is not consistent with his reads or meta.

Obvious scum is Obvious. I think Aporia caught that earlier and I was a little too anxious to dismiss it. It's also worth looking at the players who were mostly absent all game, but had no problem swooping in at the last minute to lynch a member of town. I think we have GP with a mostly inactive scum.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Pretty sure wylt and vaarka are skum...maybe warren too
bsh1
bsh1
Vote Count

Grey (1/6) - Wylted
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Hello. VTL Budda
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Vader
Budda is dead. Please start reading everything twice if it is going through your head. A lot of people retain 50% of material one one reading and 80% after 2 readings. I've also seen research that suggests some people with reading comprehension problems are just not visualizing the words as they read the. Work on visualizing everything the words represent when you are reading them as well. I'm telling you this, because this inattentiveness is killing me.
Wylted
Wylted
I'm also going to assume Supa is not sophisticated enough to fake that town tell, and give him a firm town read.
Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
-->
@bsh1
Do you need replacements?

bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Mharman
Not at this time, but I'll keep you in mind. Though, as the game progresses, I am more likely to replace in dead players if I need replacements, because the catching-up curve will be less. Also, please don't post in this thread.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Wylted
my bad Unvote
Wylted
Wylted
I'd prefer non dead players to replace in, because they are unaware of previous night actions only privy to certain people, but whatever. Not that big of a deal
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
-->
@Wylted
I concur with both statements you've made.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@warren42
Then vote for GP the other scum is one of the last few votes on Supa's wagon. Supa2 is definitely town. This game should be easy to win and I think that GP is certainly scum, this is not a 60/40 lynch like last DP
Vader
Vader
Since Budda is dead, I think the next likely candidate is either A) GP or B) Aporia.

I scum read those people at first. I think GP is biggest scum fmpov. His wagoning was scummy on my DP1 lynch so I am assuming he will wagon on the next lynch. Ap also followed Budda logic in thinking me scum, wagoning as well when Budda wagoned

VTL GP 

GP is a scum conclusion for most, but my Aporia read is out there and some disagree, so I will focus on the most likely scum than my 2nd scum prediction
Vader
Vader
Here is how things will work.

If GP gets lynched and flips inno, I would be down to lynch either

A) Warren
B) Wylted

They started the pursuit and seem to generically agree that GP is scum. So if he flips inno for some reason, these two are scum fmpov if a flip

If GP is lynched and is guilty,  I would be down to lynch

A) Aporia
B) Vaarka
C) Argent

All these 3 seem to bandwagon on my lynch in DP1, causing me to believe that they were a part of the Budda false logic (Which if ur reading u had the worse logic in the game ever) and decided to hop on a lynch wagon for no reason. Argent is new, so he is my least likely scum in this situation, bu the seems knowledgable. Vaarka is second likely because he was the one that defended me, and Aporia is my first because he is a wagoner

warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
-->
@Wylted
I meant the supa and dead players comments. Honestly I was hoping (however unlikely) to die in the night and not have to catch up on what I'd missed. I have no opinion on GP save what I said DP1

Wylted
Wylted
The lack of activity is absurd. If you guys are uneilling to engage just voter GP, and let's move the game forward

bsh1
bsh1
Vote Count

Grey (2/6) - Wylted, Supa

Time Check

About 41 hours remain in the DP. Plan accordingly.
Vaarka
Debates: 0
Vaarka
wtf is with this inactivity

I mean I know I contributed to it (kinda forgot to check the site) but this is sad
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@bsh1
I'm assuming LM is LikeMagic?
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Wylted
I'm telling you this, because this inattentiveness is killing me.
You must hate what I'm doing then b/c I still haven't read all of DP1

Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Wylted
I'm also going to assume Supa is not sophisticated enough to fake that town tell, and give him a firm town read.
He's probably joking tbh
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Vader
Since Budda is dead, I think the next likely candidate is either A) GP or B) Aporia.

I scum read those people at first. I think GP is biggest scum fmpov. His wagoning was scummy on my DP1 lynch so I am assuming he will wagon on the next lynch. Ap also followed Budda logic in thinking me scum, wagoning as well when Budda wagoned

VTL GP 

GP is a scum conclusion for most, but my Aporia read is out there and some disagree, so I will focus on the most likely scum than my 2nd scum prediction

Aporia followed Budda's logic but Budda's logic was town logic (even if he was wrong). If you're going to scumread him over agreeing with a townies reads b/c they were incorrect, it's not the strongest read (which you acknowledge). 

Based on a skim of the DP, what do you think of GP's posts and Aporia's inactivity. 
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Wylted
The lack of activity is absurd. If you guys are uneilling to engage just voter GP, and let's move the game forward
Given the activity this is probably what's gonna happen (if we get enough people to even commit to it)

Vaarka
Vaarka
I'll reread DP1 now that we have information and nobody is active.

Or I might not... knowing myself I'll forget and spend my day doing laundry and shit
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Vaarka
You must hate what I'm doing then b/c I still haven't read all of DP1
I don't expect people to catch up when they have missed that much. I just want them to read carefully, what they are able to read. If you just read 50 of those posts carefully, you have a leg over anybody just glancing over every single post. My issue is not with anybody who is not caught up, my issue is that he is not able to concentrate on anything. He should've know to check the first post to see who died for example.

Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Wylted
I don't expect people to catch up when they have missed that much. I just want them to read carefully, what they are able to read. If you just read 50 of those posts carefully, you have a leg over anybody just glancing over every single post. My issue is not with anybody who is not caught up, my issue is that he is not able to concentrate on anything. He should've know to check the first post to see who died for example.
I see...
I'd still be surprised if Supa honestly wasn't joking. Seems to fit his behavior