Inanimate Matter and Animated Matter

Author: Paul

Total: 31
Paul
Debates: 0
Paul
What is the difference between animated matter and inanimate matter?

Outplayz
Outplayz
One is a drawing and one is real life. 
Paul
Paul
-->
@Outplayz
Very funny.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Paul
What is the significance. Is this actually a question concerning religion? Is the question actually questioning religion? if so tell us/me how.

Paul
Paul
-->
@Stephen
I posted it in the religious forum because I have something to tell religious people that will not offend them but will enlighten them in a non threatening fashion.
Grugore
Debates: 1
Grugore
-->
@Paul
Never mind
Paul
Paul
-->
@Grugore
No, go on tell me what you think.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Paul
I posted it in the religious forum because I have something to tell religious people that will not offend them but will enlighten them in a non threatening fashion.
Intriguing Paul. When will we witness this enlightenment?
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Paul
I don't think it's so black and white TBH because it is thought that all matter is forms of energy and if that is the case no matter is truly inanimate because energy has intelligence behind it or rather energy is present with conscious activity. Then again, it depends on what you mean by matter and inanimate....you mean like a piece of plastic or a product of nature?
To make things simple I would say the answer is awareness. But then again, it's my belief that energy is not alone, but accompanied by conscious/awareness and that is why energy acts as intelligence, creating forms and physical bodies to a means end or to where they are currently (cosmic activity is first implemented by intelligent awareness through the manipulation of element and energy) . There is also a difference between a simple form or state of awareness and that of a conscious being or a soul. Both are aware, but one has higher level of sentience and also personality.....a creative ability...imagination, expression or whatever you wana call it that separates sentient beings from lower forms of life. Another difference would be an objects function, awareness behind energy simply acts as it should, following a pattern or blueprint whereas souls, or conscious beings have the ability to act as their own agent, and have their own will and desires. 

Whatever the case is, the conscious soul or awareness is subject to the form of what it is possessing kinda like a seed that has a code or a matrix and it operates within that code. Same thing with awareness, it follows a code or pattern of what it is meant to do. Even though a conscious soul has their own will and desires and creative abilities each soul is subject to the anatomy of that body, brain and whatever layers are covering it. For example, if you were to leave the physical body and your soul was placed within the body of a monkey, your conscious experience would be limited and subject to that anatomy, to that brain so that all you perceive comes through that form. Sounds weird maybe, but let me know if you don't understand it. 

Paul
Paul
-->
@EtrnlVw
You got it, all matter is animated.

There is no inanimate matter in our universe.

Even empty space is literally boiling with activity all the time.

disgusted
disgusted
@ET
Beulah peel me another conscious soul. (May West impersonation needed)
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
And in a vacuum?

What about, doesn't matter?

And the answer you've been waiting for
The splelling is clearly different, inanimate and animated. 

janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@Paul
Living matter has the life force, prana. Nonliving matter doesn't.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Paul
You got it, all matter is animated.

There is no inanimate matter in our universe.

Even empty space is literally boiling with activity all the time.

And if I may ask, what do you label that "activity" and why is it there? are you an atheist? can you explain to me what animation is precisely? what is it that animates and why?

Paul
Paul
-->
@janesix
Animated matter is what everything is made of, it's the organization of atoms that makes the difference.

In other words atoms arranged in a certain specific pattern is what makes you.

Paul
Paul
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Very funny.

In a perfect vacuum at absolute zero temperature atoms would still have electrons whizzing around their nucleus.

A perfect vacuum and absolute zero cannot exist in our universe.

It's kind of like how we can't make anything go faster than the speed of light.

janesix
janesix
-->
@Paul
what do you mean by "animated"?
Paul
Paul
-->
@EtrnlVw
It's called quantum fluctuations, but that's not all there is in empty space. Empty space is also entirely occupied by the Higgs field.

I'm not an atheist, but I believe that god has an extremely low probability of existence.

Paul
Paul
-->
@janesix
Animated in the sense of movement, activity, vibrating, kinetic, energetic, bouncing, moving, jiggling, but you may interpret it in any way you like.

janesix
janesix
-->
@Paul
Ok. Well then all matter is moving. I'm still confused about this post and why it's in the religion forum.
Paul
Paul
-->
@janesix
Like I said, you may interpret animated in any way you like.

You could even interpret it as saying the entire universe is alive.

janesix
janesix
-->
@Paul
Do you interpret it that way?
Paul
Paul
-->
@janesix
I'm not sure.

Everything we know is about our way of being alive, what we call biology, but there may be more than one way to be alive.

Have you ever seen the movie The Andromeda Strain?

janesix
janesix
-->
@Paul
no i haven't seen it. but i get your point.
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
difference is soft or hard penis 

soft still moves but is not good for the job or pleasing to the female.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Paul
And if I may ask, what do you label that "activity" and why is it there? are you an atheist? can you explain to me what animation is precisely? what is it that animates and why?

It's called quantum fluctuations, but that's not all there is in empty space. Empty space is also entirely occupied by the Higgs field.

Yes there is nothing "unoccupied" or empty, even in Theism the Creator is omnipresent (no space unoccupied) which I believe fills in all the gaps of believers like you that think awareness comes about by the arrangement of unaware things or mechanical/material processes somehow. If you could consider/accept that matter does not create animation (consciousness) then all mysteries are solved without any struggle. There is only one other solid option, one in which has been articulated for ages through spirituality.
This is not a god of the gaps argument, but a God of consideration argument as it is not without common sense and logic. If you were to consider or believe that quantum fluctuations are the reason awareness exists, it would be an unmitigated conclusion because you cannot explain why they happen and can only use definitions to describe certain reactions or interactions.....and you are measuring the activity not the source of activity just like if you were to measure activity within a circuit board, creation is merely a conduit or a matrix of components manipulated to achieve a certain result and in that result you see the consequences but not the source or reason why.

Materialism is an inferior view and one without any real objective evidence rather it is just speculation based on what can be "measured" or seen it has no real foundation or explanations of why things exist the way they do, it can only measure results and activity. The other however (Theism), has a time tested demonstrable body of facts and evidences that support the reality that conscious/awareness exists independent of a material construct, is not created or destroyed and can be articulated from the Source all the way down to the created.
"Quantum fluctuations" are explained as follows ….
"a quantum fluctuation (or quantum vacuum fluctuation or vacuum fluctuation) is the temporary change in the amount of energy in a point in space......quantum fluctuation is the temporary appearance of energetic particles out of nothing."

What is "out of nothing"? you claimed there is no nothing, rather all things are animated and occupied? so which is it? does somethin pop out of nothing or does everything come from something animated? that something being first a conscious reality?
As of yet you have not explained how a temporary change in energy creates awareness all I see above is the measure of activity, I want to know how a quantum fluctuation can make something alive and conscious, how exactly does that work? I'm not asking because I don't know rather I'm asking because you don't know therefore have no real reason to consider one thing over another thing that is inferior, why would you ever accept an incomplete system of knowledge or ideas and claim a superior view to be low of probability?
Why not consider my proposition that awareness is present with energy (it makes sense)? energy is present with conscious activity and that is why it acts as intelligence but it in and of itself does not create awareness, energy is manipulated to create bodies that a conscious being can inhabit or use. Conscious/awareness is neither created or destroyed, only bodies are. Likewise then, energy would co-exist with awareness (God), the two exist mutually only awareness comes first and energy the result of that.

I'm not an atheist, but I believe that god has an extremely low probability of existence.

Then you can articulate how conscious awareness exists? if not, then why does God have an extremely low probability of existence? can you give me an example of a "high probability" reason to explain and account for existence and conscious awareness? if your answer is materialism then you will have to show how that works, show me the mechanics of how certain components become "alive" and by what process. Perhaps you have not decided what animation really is if not awareness, animation means the following...
Animation- the state of being full of life or vigor; liveliness. The state of being alive.

The processes of creation come first through an awareness, a living reality which creates vessels so that awareness can experience through. As you claimed...."there is nothing inanimate" so you admit an animated reality always existed. That would be God Paul, that is the animated reality that is neither created nor destroyed. Consciousness will always exist independent of body and form.

Paul
Paul
-->
@EtrnlVw
If you could consider/accept that matter does not create animation?

You are made of atoms fool, just like everything else!

Paul
Paul
-->
@EtrnlVw
And atoms are constantly vibrating and jostling around, they are not sitting still they are animated.

If you think the word animated only applies to living things than why do we call cartoons animated?

Cartoons are certainly not alive, are they?

drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
The prefix "in-"

Paul
Paul
-->
@drafterman
Finally, someone who gets it.