Delusion In Most Atheists?

Author: BrutalTruth

Total: 506
BrutalTruth
Debates: 2
BrutalTruth
-->
@Outplayz
Indeed I am. Else being quite a bit more intelligent than the general population.
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@BrutalTruth
Also a master of disguise.
BrutalTruth
BrutalTruth
-->
@disgusted
As I've said many times over to the various invalids whom attempt to peg me as intellectually inept, any idiot can say someone is stupid. It requires intelligence to provide sound reasoning supporting such an assertion. Those whom refrain from such providence are generally the latter.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@BrutalTruth
Home spun philosopher as well, must be multi-talented in disguise.
BrutalTruth
BrutalTruth
-->
@disgusted
I'm afraid I'm having a bit of difficulty figuring out your purpose here. I see you've been here for roughly three months, have yet to actually participate in a debate, and from what I've seen of you around the forum, tend to spend your time throwing around unsupported insults, pomposity, arrogance, and sarcasm, all apparently intended to bolster what you seem to believe to be a "persona of intelligence." In other words, you act similarly to a hipster student blogger who spends his time talking about how he's better than everyone else instead of studying and actually proving it. The ironic part is that your actions actually accomplish the opposite of what you seem to intend with them.

Let me give you a keen piece of wisdom: Debate and philosophy aren't about your ego. It's not about who is smarter, or more intelligent. It's really not even about who is right or wrong. It's about finding the truth, and using skills of reasoning and critical thought to mold the intellect into something capable of finding it. If you're here simply to have dick measuring contests with everyone with whom you come into contact, you've come to the wrong place.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@BrutalTruth
throwing around unsupported insults, pomposity, arrogance
talking about how he's better than everyone
The ironic part is that your actions actually accomplish the opposite of what you seem to intend with them.

Citations little one. Your fantasies are not evidence.
Let me give you a keen piece of wisdom:
That is well beyond your  childish capacities.
Debate and philosophy aren't about your ego. It's not about who is smarter, or more intelligent
Says the author of this.
Indeed I am. Else being quite a bit more intelligent than the general population.

The grey matter is thin.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@BrutalTruth
You obviously think everything is a dick measuring contest as a lot of children do, it's ok if you are lucky when you grow up you will disabuse yourself of such nonsense.
BrutalTruth
BrutalTruth
-->
@disgusted
Yep. You're a lost cause, just as I thought. You're one of those people who can never take criticism, thus you will never improve. I am therefore wasting my time with you. Another added to the block list.
disgusted
disgusted
@toof
#336 destroyed your fantasy so with feigned indignity you run away, hubris is no match for reality
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@disgusted
Boss ' tips hat '

Another adding you to the block list. 
Good game.

Keep it up champ. 
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Thanks mate and a merry christmas to you.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Why you are no better than the other douches. 
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Like you'd get me to bite.
I know fulllllllllllll well you got at least. At least , 750ml of 100% pure river water. 
Im talking full moon winter sol river water. 
So , 
What you can do for me Bwitch is. Have a great chritmasy new yearaly holiday time. 
And .
Good day sir.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Don't care if you bite. Stating the truth is all that it is. And wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. 

Goldtop
Goldtop
Witchypoo - Why you are no better than the other douches. 
And, you think you are better than us, right?

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
I called first spell she casts. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
At least your bigotry is consistent. About the only admirable thing about you people. 

Goldtop
Goldtop
Witchypoo bleats - About the only admirable thing about you people
We look forward to the day you offer something admirable. We won't hold our breath, though.
WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
-->
@BrutalTruth
DELUSION ?   Yes absolutely....the DELUSION is the attachment of some idiotic word to the HUMAN LIFE FORM to create the ILLUSION/DELUSION

of IDENTITY......

The word ATHEIST is a human fabricated construct by Religious PARASITE VAMPIRES....who have been mentally molested into some HYPNOTIC state and believe themselves to be Christian-Muslim-Jewish ++++ they also identify themselves with some idiotic GOD (another word for a human invented concept for some otherworldly super being behind all creation ! = retarded ) ....These PARASITE GOD OBSESSED VAMPIRES use the word ATHEIST as a TOOL to degrade-dehumanize-diminish all who do not accept their idiot GOD hoax and the moronic DOGMA the Vampires attach to the GOD....in an instant the HUMAN LIFE FORM is reduced to some kind of FREAK that must be PUNISHED for not BELIEVING ! = retarded...

The HUMAN BODY is not a LABEL i.e Atheist-Lawyer-Nurse-Preacher-Student etc....the BODY is an extraordinary biological TOOL...a multi sensory
avatar....without the BRAIN...the body (if kept alive)  is truly an AVATAR with amazing abilities and capabilities to sense-adapt-function on this world

The HUMAN BRAIN is not a LABEL...it is a mass of fleshy material and without the body as a TOOL to sense and gather information...it is unknown what this Mass of fleshy material is capable of....regardless neither the  BRAIN or the BODY can be identified with some idiotic word...a word which itself can and does change in meaning and usage....= ATHEIST ?   

So..how about the combination of BRAIN and BODY ?   add information and how it is PROCESSED ......and it is here.... that the TRUTH of anything be told

The TRUTH that information be it TANGIBLE or INTANGIBLE is just information...NO HUMAN EVER NEEDS to be VALIDATED and APPROVED to EXIST and DIE by some hypnotized  HUMAN PARASITE VAMPIRE in a Halloween Glory Gown costume that plays GOD !   
or any HUMAN....regardless

This is the ISSUE with the RELIGIOUS PSYCHOPATHS who use these idiotic GOD constructs as scapegoats for POWER and CONTROL....

When anything is considered from the perspective of INFORMATION and the ways it can be processed...it becomes CLEAR...that the Jesus and Allah Middle  East GOD and RELIGIOUS constructs are human fabricated and used as TOOLS of OPPRESSION and SLAVERY...

the OPEN MINDED HUMAN that considers the possibility of anything without inciting FEAR-INTIMIDATION-VIOLENCE to accept a perspective or not to accept a perspective is the greatest enemy of the GOD infested Parasite Vampires...they want CONTROL and POWER..

Both Jesus and Allah are used as scapegoats  to assimilate weak minded humans into SLAVERY of some church or Mosque CULT

NO HUMAN is an ATHEIST...or Christian or Muslim or JEW etc....these pathetic creatures have been BRAINWASHED to accept the GARBAGE planted between their ears...and further conditioned to ATTACK and CONDEMN all who do not accept them....they are nothing more than programmed LIFE FORMS....their higher level cognitive thinking and reasoning abilities have been neutralized...they are ZOMBIES..

No longer FREE WILL-FREE THINKING and LIVING HUMAN LIFE FORMS...sad and sick .....

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@WisdomofAges
Better check your keyboard, the Caps Lock key keeps getting stuck now and again.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Brand new level of bigot
BrutalTruth
BrutalTruth
-->
@WisdomofAges
...... right.

Okay, then I have one simple question for you. How do you know all this to be absolutely true(i.e. do you have tangible proof)?
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
What can be more deluded than lack of belief, or even worse yet, outright denial of The Ultimate Reality?

Atheists are by nature deluded.

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Mopac
They're mainly "deluded" in the sense they have been programmed or instructed to accept only a single form of existence or experience....that being the physical layer alone. It's only a perception though, delusions come in many forms but in atheism the delusion comes from accepting only one examination of our experience which makes it more limited than deluded per say because they base it on direct experience and that being the physical sense experience. They aren't deluded in the sense they believe in something that is fiction but rather accept a reality that is temporal and uncaused, in other words they accept a lesser reality and in doing so they limit their potential. 
WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
-->
@Mopac
Atheists ?  no such HUMAN exists....therefore no person can be deluded about another meaningless word = GOD....

GOD a word that has no origin of meaning to represent some SUPER BEING that itself has never manifested
so all of HUMANITY can be aware of it and accept it...just the some idiot who claims it is SO...!  = retarded

..GOD was a Gothic/Germanic word...first used in 600 AD by some Catholic Church clown....who was twisting the 
JEWISH TANAKH into their own Bible version to assimilate stupid people into the CHURCH CULT ......

GOD the 3 letter word has nothing to do with GOD ?  ...........as the word for the CREATOR of all things !

same is true for the word ATHEIST..it was invented by Religious Parasite Vampire con artists as a TOOL to attack 
anyone who does not accept their PSYCHOTIC GOD CONSTRUCT and DOGMA they attach to IT....(GOD !)

The Buddhist has no GOD farce to fall on the floor over...nor do the Jainist of India who are totally anti VIOLENCE
and non assimilating with FEAR...both and many other paths to enlightenment do not accuse others for not accepting
their perspective on spirituality...NOT SO with the Parasite Vampire Christian and Muslim ...they must be right about
their BELIEF and GOD as the ONLY truth....these people are ZOMBIES...programmed slaves of some Church or 
Mosque Clown....

What of all the other Divine entities of many Cultures worldwide...long before the Moses-Jesus-Allah hoax showed up ?

To bad...right..to bad...all those civilizations were WRONG...yet the JEW GOD..JESUS...ALLAH never showed up to save
them !  there was a 2-3000 year delay...

How about all of this GOD garbage be relegated to Mythology with Zeus and odin...so no more haem can be done in 
their names...

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@WisdomofAges
The Ultimate Reality.

The Supreme Being.

The Truth

This is my God, and your denial of it doesn't change it.

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@EtrnlVw
They're mainly "deluded" in the sense they have been programmed or instructed to accept only a single form of existence or experience....that being the physical layer alone. It's only a perception though, delusions come in many forms but in atheism the delusion comes from accepting only one examination of our experience which makes it more limited than deluded per say because they base it on direct experience and that being the physical sense experience. They aren't deluded in the sense they believe in something that is fiction but rather accept a reality that is temporal and uncaused, in other words they accept a lesser reality and in doing so they limit their potential.
Atheists believe gods, or god-like entities, don't exist.  A reality without gods is not a lesser reality because there is only one reality - and in reality there are no gods.   

So if thereare no gods, why are they believed in?  one reason is in your post - people are programmed and instructed to believe in gods.  That programming and instruction begins almost from the moment of birth.  It's no accident that children almost always adopt the religion of their parents.

Another attracation of theis is that it seems to give answers to the big questions - why are we here?  Why be good?   Ateism ofers no redy madesolutions - it isdown to individual conscience.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@keithprosser
Atheists believe gods, or god-like entities, don't exist.  A reality without gods is not a lesser reality because there is only one reality - and in reality there are no gods.  

Keep telling yourself that, there are no Gods just like there are no humans....thanks for the opinion though.

So if thereare no gods, why are they believed in?  one reason is in your post - people are programmed and instructed to believe in gods.  That programming and instruction begins almost from the moment of birth.  It's no accident that children almost always adopt the religion of their parents.

Sorry Keith, but I'm not starting at your false premise. If you have questions about my beliefs now is the time to ask and elaborate. Your own false premises are not mine, start by asking not telling.

Another attracation of theis is that it seems to give answers to the big questions - why are we here?  Why be good?   Ateism ofers no redy madesolutions - it isdown to individual conscience.

So it is in Theism, this is a cause and effect creation. That is why we are responsible for our actions, thoughts and intents. Atheism is nothing more than a limiting, self-restricting ideology. It really has nothing to do with reality as a whole. Be willing to change your mindset and be flexible with what you think you know about reality. 

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@EtrnlVw
Of course I throw the same back to you!

If atheists are the result of 'programming and instruction' as you claim, shouldn't you consider the same about theists?   I am damn sure that you were encouraged to believe in God all your life.   No-one programmed or instructed me to be an atheist - where do you get that idea from?

You say "Be willing to change your mindset and be flexible with what you think you know about reality.". Well, most atheists did go through a period of religious indoctrination as children and were "willing to change their mindset and be flexible in what they think about reality." .  The result was they rejected theism. 

I put it to you that it is you, not I, that is inflexible.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@keithprosser
Of course I throw the same back to you!

What's that?

If atheists are the result of 'programming and instruction' as you claim, shouldn't you consider the same about theists?   I am damn sure that you were encouraged to believe in God all your life.   No-one programmed or instructed me to be an atheist - where do you get that idea from?

You need to learn how to ask questions. I'll await...

You say "Be willing to change your mindset and be flexible with what you think you know about reality.". Well, most atheists did go through a period of religious indoctrination as children and were "willing to change their mindset and be flexible in what they think about reality." .  The result was they rejected theism. 

You mean most went through a time where they rejected strawmen, yes I know I hear it all the time. Atheists never connected with whatever belief they were raised with...that is irrelevant and insubstantial TBH. There is plenty of hope left.

I put it to you that it is you, not I, that is inflexible.

You just made bare assertions that are incorrect. You claimed no God or gods exist. That is due to your atheism, not what is true about reality.