All Three Men Found GUILTY In Ahmaud Arbery Case

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 6
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
All Three Men Found GUILTY In Ahmaud Arbery Case, Debunking BLM Leftist Narrative Over Rittenhouse.

BLM Activists have said that our legal system is systemically broken but they got the convictions they wanted in the Chauvin trial and now again in the case of Ahmaud Arbery through the legal process.
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@Greyparrot
Well, even an irredeemably, systemically racist nation such as ours occasionally gets it right. Very occasionally…
RationalMadman
Debates: 563
RationalMadman
Steps in the right direction, we must enjoy the few victories in the war on racism. They will make us forget the aims at times and even our own media will sidetrack from the course.

Blacks will be treated absolutely equal to caucasians eventually, things are on the right track with US... Hopefully it will trickle down to lower-profile cases.
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
Whether the people involved were White 'or Black,
Some of us would have the same opinion on various legal cases.
Whether guilty or innocent.
I 'think.

'Others, would/do not.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
BLM Activists have said that our legal system is systemically broken but they got the convictions they wanted in the Chauvin trial and now again in the case of Ahmaud Arbery through the legal process.
Is this really all we needed to prove that our legal system is still perfect? I don't think so.

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
Blacks will be treated absolutely equal to caucasians eventually, things are on the right track with US... Hopefully it will trickle down to lower-profile cases.
I honestly think it won’t. Humans just have an innate fear of the dark. It’s been that way for centuries because that’s how we evolved. Maybe external manifestations of it will go away, but internally, it won’t.