Who Are the Real Christians?

Author: Goldtop

Total: 16
Goldtop
Debates: 0
Goldtop
Many say they are Christians here, but they seem to be arguing with each other over who is a "Real" Christian.

So, present your case and tell us why you're a Real Christian?
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
Trying to convince people that you are a real Christian is not a very Christian thing to do.

Castin
Castin
So as opposed to the "chameleon Christians" I've heard Christians complain about?
Mopac
Mopac
"A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another."

janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@Goldtop
A real Christian is a person who has taken Jesus into their heart as their Savior. You don't need much more than that.
keithprosser
keithprosser
James 1:27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
Stephen
Stephen
James 1:27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

What does that mean to you?
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Stephen
I'll tell you what it means to me.

Faith without works is dead.

Stephen
Stephen
Has  Goldtop been banned?  There is a line through his name. 
and has anyone noticed that their post count is going down or staying still  with each post and not going up?
janesix
janesix
-->
@Stephen
Looks like he's been banned. I wonder why, I haven't seen Goldie say anything too obnoxiously ban-worthy.
Stephen
Stephen
Looks like he's been banned. I wonder why, I haven't seen Goldie say anything too obnoxiously ban-worthy.
Me neither Jayne. I wonder why too?  I disagree with things being done in a clandestine manner like this.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@janesix
This is really getting on my nerves. I looked through the past posts and i don't see why he was banned. I never thought i'd be standing up for Gold but my opinions on him shouldn't matter. Why in the world did he get banned, Mods? 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Stephen
Should i bring this up in the main threads? Bc i really can't find anything he said that is worthy of a ban. Maybe it's in a thread not in religion... but in religion, i don't see anything bad. 

janesix
janesix
-->
@Stephen

RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
Good fucking riddance.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@RationalMadman
Good fucking riddance.

So, so hateful. And the rules state you should use F******  when using profanities.