souls

Author: janesix

Total: 21
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
I think that souls are molded and organized by something akin to morphic fields.

You can also call them archetypes, that are then individuized when the life spark(prana) is added to the morphic field. Not all morphic fields have the life spark, such as the morphic fields for individual atoms or molecules. 

Morphic fields can exist within other fields, such as an individual ant's field exists within it's community's field. This is also called "holons". Things can exist as a part of the whole, and yet be individuals at the same time. 

God is the morphic field which contains all other fields within itself.
EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
-->
@janesix
Leave it to you to bring some original topics to the table!! most can't get past "God does not exist, God exists" argument to have any real discussion beyond that. Thanks for the unique topic. 

I think that souls are molded and organized by something akin to morphic fields.

What if they were first "organized" by the desire of a Creator? which in turn the blueprint of that individual is stored in an energy field? I have to look up what exactly a morphic felid is but maybe we are thinking the same things just using different terms.

You can also call them archetypes, that are then individuized when the life spark(prana) is added to the morphic field. Not all morphic fields have the life spark, such as the morphic fields for individual atoms or molecules. 

Very interesting, I wonder if we could interchange our terms "morphic" with "energy"? energy is kind of like the "fabric" of our universes, it can store information on many levels, many vibrational frequencies including the blueprint of the individualized soul. All in all I agree with where you are going with this. The soul has a blueprint of itself, which is stored in the causal realm. The "life spark" if you are thinking what I', thinking I call the creative imagination, this is what separates the soul from the average "awareness" or morphic field of information. 

Morphic fields can exist within other fields, such as an individual ant's field exists within it's community's field. This is also called "holons". Things can exist as a part of the whole, and yet be individuals at the same time. 

Do you think energetic frequencies or states of consciousness are the same as a morphic field? and energy follows that energetic pattern or frequency? 

God is the morphic field which contains all other fields within itself.
Correct, agree. 

RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@EtrnlVw
@janesix
Is it not true that outside of God (or one dimension superior) is fate itself AKA randomness?
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@RationalMadman
Could you restate that please, there is no dimension or anything "superior" to the Creator and there is nothing outside of God. But yes there is randomness contrary to popular opinion depending on what you are referring to. But do you know what that randomness really is?
It is true there are levels in creation, but they work from the Creator down not the other way around. Meaning that the state of the Creator is a superior state of consciousness/being, everything that follows down from that reality is inferior, or more limited. This is needed of course, to cause separation in a dualistic environment to limit Itself and its attention. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@EtrnlVw
God is a result of fate/RNG coding of a simulated reality. The true 'creator' is one level above the 'god' persona because the persona was created by an impersonal randomness generator.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@janesix
Can you explain what a morphic field is? 
janesix
janesix
-->
@Outplayz
Like a magnetic field, a morphic field organizes and influences things around it. Form, patterns of behavior, instincts. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@janesix
Oh that's interesting. I guess it works with my belief too. Your saying this higher power uses morphic fields to create and/or influence atoms to position in certain ways that has created us and the universe? 
janesix
janesix
-->
@Outplayz
Possibly. There seems to be more going on though, than just "God created it that way".
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@janesix
Absolutely. I don't believe in creationism which purposes that good just snapped his fingers and everything popped into existence. There is really absolutely no evidence that ever happens. I guess virtual particles, but that isn't as complex as everything. I don't know... i guess just bc it seems impossible i shouldn't say it is... but intelligent design makes a whole lot more sense. Either god or gods, that they pieced everything together from the ground up. Using things like morphic fields to create worlds and universes. That sounds a lot more possible to me. 
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Outplayz
This is precisely what godism is, they take what already is and fabricate a story that fits their personality and accept that story as true because it feels true to them, even though it was constructed with exactly that purpose.
Here is a story that I would like ooh look I like that story I think I'll accept it as true.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@disgusted
Yeah, but i call theists out on that. Over my years explaining platform i have found to be more logical than latter ones, i notice theists try to copy them. They'll say... yeah, my belief is like pantheism. But... i'll call bs on that bc that isn't what the Bible says, or the Koran... or any of the Abrahamic religions. They said god created, said for it to happen, and it came about... plus more that adds to them being creationists. Plus, most of the more well known theists concede that it isn't intelligent design since ID would be more scientific... They stick fast to their impossible platforms bc that's all they've been arguing their entire life. Just bc a creationist tries to copy my logic doesn't make them right... it's actually a compliment to what i'm saying or anyone purposing ID is more logical than creationism. 
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Outplayz
but intelligent design makes a whole lot more sense. Either god or gods, that they pieced everything together from the ground up. Using things like morphic fields to create worlds and universes. That sounds a lot more possible to me. 
This is a story you would like to propose and low and behold
"That sounds a lot more possible to me"

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@disgusted
This is a story you would like to propose and low and behold
"That sounds a lot more possible to me"
Not really... i acknowledge anything could be possible and only saying that those things make more sense. Ultimately, ID is much more logical than creation. At least if we anthropomorphize... there is evidence humans intelligently created. But no evidence that humans pop things into existence. And since this is the only reality we can observe... ID would be more logical by our standards.   
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Outplayz
That's like saying a one legged tiger is more logical than a unicorn, neither are logical. Like ID and creationism, neither are logical.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@disgusted
That's like saying a one legged tiger is more logical than a unicorn, neither are logical. Like ID and creationism, neither are logical.
Sure, i already knew that's your views. I just don't think you're right. 

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Outplayz
Then present the logic.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@disgusted
I just gave you a reason why ID is more logical than creationism. I really don't feel like going into all of the platforms that would be logical for ID ... I mean, it's actually pretty basic for what it comes down to. I doubt human intelligence and human minds are the first and only intelligence that has ever been. Going down that rabbit hole... i believe there are other intelligences, lower than humans and higher intelligences that exist. At the very least, this could implicate "gods," higher intelligences, and/or entities that can create simulated realities or seed physical realities... or something i haven't thought of. Basically, you either believe this is all that there is and ever was in regards to human type intelligence, or not. I'm in the 'or not' camp. I guess you would also be in this camp if you believe in sentient aliens... i think there is more than just that. Our minds proves to me consciousness and intelligence are real. The implications of it being real in a seemingly infinite platform i find to be mind bending.     
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Outplayz
I just gave you a reason why ID is more logical than creationism.
They are indistinguishable. ie "goddidit"

janesix
janesix
-->
@EtrnlVw
Do you think energetic frequencies or states of consciousness are the same as a morphic field? and energy follows that energetic pattern or frequency?
Probably something along those lines. "Morphic field" is just a placeholder name for the thing that organizes patterns.

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@janesix
Probably something along those lines. "Morphic field" is just a placeholder name for the thing that organizes patterns.

When you leave this world there are places you can visit to look at past records, events and memories such as the Akashic records which is located in the causal plane or "etheric plane", ever heard of that name/place? you should look it up, most likely that will be one of the things you will get to see after you leave the physical body, many souls are shown some of the things they went through or did after they died. All events and everything we do is encoded within the fabric of an "energy" field. This is possible because not only is there a morphic field where patterns are organized all events are also stored and recorded within the very substance or quality of energy which permeates all of creation of course. 
This is kind of how desires of man through thoughts (the mind) creates behavioral patterns or compulsions. Thoughts which are then reinforced/coupled with emotions generate a pattern or "grove" within that persons conscious field or energy field causing that person to experience repetitive patterns and behavioral traits. Sorry I don't mean to weird you out, I just get bored of the same old discussions around here....