Official request for restraining order

Author: Polytheist-Witch

Read-only
Total: 4
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
So the rules say if you tell someone you don't want to engage with them on something and and they do it, it's against the rules. I was informed that in order for me to quit having Stephen ask me the same question almost 23 times after I said I was done talking about it over five different topics that I have to get an official restraining order and that I'm not allowed to engage in his post or talk to him in any, way shape or form. So since that's the only way to quit having him follow me around the religion form asking me to answer a question I told him I was done talking about I'm officially requesting the restraining order. At this point of Stephen chooses to engage with me in any way I hope there's some kind of consequence for it cuz at this point it just looks like the person that told me this plays favorites in the religion form and the atheists are their favorites. All that really needed to be done was for him to be told not to continue to ask me the same question now I have to completely restrict how I post in the one forum I posted because the mods don't want to do their job. So the request is now made.
Bones
Debates: 29
Bones

ggwp
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

Has anyone seen One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (film)?  Poly thinks she is Nurse Ratched of this mental institution.
Stephen is just Jack Nicholson.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
This thread has been locked due to calling out another users

Hint: Contact a moderator