Feds admit jan 6 was a false flag

Author: Wylted

Total: 92
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
"How many FBI agents or confidential informants actively participated in the events of Jan. 6?" Cruz asked.

Sanborn said in response that she could not discuss "the specifics of sources and methods" of the FBI.

Cruz then broadened his question by asking if any FBI agents or confidential informants actively participated in the riot.

"Sir, I can’t answer that," she said.

Cruz then asked if any agents or confidential informants committed crimes of violence on Jan. 6. When he received the same answer, he asked if any agents or confidential informants "actively encouraged" crimes of violence on Jan. 6.

"Sir, I can’t answer that."

Cruz then brought up Ray Epps, who was seen on video the day before the riot, telling a crowd, "Tomorrow, we need to get into the Capitol! Into the Capitol!" The crowd responded by shouting, "Fed! Fed! Fed!" at him.

Epps, later claimed that he was not encouraging wrongdoing.

"The only thing that meant is we would go in the doors like everyone else. It was totally, totally wrong the way they went in," he told the Arizona Republic.

"Miss Sanborn, was Ray Epps a fed?" Cruz asked.

"Sir, I cannot answer that question," Sanborn replied.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Shameful
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
“Insurrection”
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
Let's be clear, Ray Epps is a Senior Leader of  the white supremacist Oath Keepers.  Like almost all high ranking members of most white supremacist organizations, Epps is probably a confidential informant for the FBI.  Since most White Supremacists are people of little moral fiber by definition and most professional White Supremacists are frequent felons, the FBI has always found it pretty easy to keep close tabs on these clowns by throwing around a little cash and/or legal considerations.  That doesn't make Epps an FBI agent any more than paying a drug dealer for a little information makes a drug dealer a cop.  But for the same reasons that a cop is never going to testify that he paid a drug dealer for information, the FBI is never going to snitch on one of their CI's just because some fat treasonous weasel in the Senate asks the question.

SInce the Trump Organization is widely composed of white supremacists and white supremacists are very commonly paid to snitch on their fellow white supremacists, it is reasonable to assume that large portions of Trumpism and Republican leadership generally serve as confidential informants for the FBI.  We know for a fact that Roger Stone, Carter Page, Stefan Halper, etc all informed the FBI while working for Trump.  Jeffrey Epstein was an FBI informant during all the long decades he and Trump were party partners in Manhattan and Miami.  Let's assume that most Trumpists are snitches by nature and that any that might have information of value to the FBI have probably already been easily co-opted for the smallest of considerations.  It doesn't make these bitches any less treasonous when they attacked the Capitol on Jan 6th.

Toad Cruz might just have easily asked if Wylted or Jesus Christ was an FBI agent or confidential informant and Sanborn would have been legally required to give the same answer.  Knowing this, Cruz corruptly exploits Sanborn's legal restrictions to misinform the public and imply some false narrative regarding Federal participation.  This single act alone disqualifies Cruz as a worthy US Senator or even just as a loyal American.  Only the very, very dumb or the willfully misinformed would fall for Cruz's sick trick.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@oromagi
Let's be clear, Ray Epps is a Senior Leader of  the white supremacist Oath Keepers. 
Ray Epps looks black to me, but on top of that, the oath keepers are not white supremacist. When you are a police officer or in the military, you take an oath to protect the constitution of the united States of America. They merely have joined together and proclaimed, they will keep that oath.

It doesn't make these bitches any less treasonous when they attacked the Capitol on Jan 6th.
The incident in question was likely a false flag. I'll post some images and gifs in the discord chat to prove it in a few hours, if the line of questioning Cruz took didn't prove it. However, if it happens to not be a false flag, it is only traitorous if the rioters were wrong about the election being stolen. The president who had access to more top secret documents, seemed to think it was.

Now if declassified documents come out in 20 years proving that perhaps russians or the chinese tried to sway the American election or that any voter fraud existed, I expect an apology from you, towards people like Ashli Babbit, who brought you joy, seeing their bloody death.
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@oromagi
Personally, I thought it was obvious that there existed feasible reasons the questions could not be answered, 'other than,

The FBI attempted to overthrow the government for Trump.
Or,
The FBI attempted a false overthrow of the government, so Trump would lose support.

My hope was the thread would just disappear, if no one addressed it.

. . .

Though that's not to say the FBI could 'never be involved, or it's not something to worry about,
But Cruz questions certainly aren't proof of 'anything to me, 'or the way one would go about it.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Lemming
If this was the case they would have just answered. "NO THE fBI did not encourage a riot"

Why would you refuse to answer the question if the answer is a no?
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@Wylted
Better answers can occur 'after a conversation.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Lemming
Not sure what you mean by that
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@Wylted

Not calling 'anyone a jerk, just illustrating point by video,
Even though I 'could just explain it, I think video is funny,
And really only need first 44 seconds.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
There’s no evidence to support that Epps — who has not been arrested or charged in connection with the Jan. 6 riot — was anything but a disgruntled supporter of former President Donald Trump, like thousands of others who descended on the Capitol that day.
The Jan. 6 committee says Epps testified that he wasn’t working for law enforcement, and at this point, no convincing evidence has been provided linking him to federal agents.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Wylted
If this was the case they would have just answered. "NO THE fBI did not encourage a riot"

Gee whillikers, I wonder if there was a reason why she couldn't disclose the FBI information...
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
who has not been arrested or charged in connection with the Jan. 6 riot

That's the entire point.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot
Ray Epps, Trump supporter seen encouraging people to enter US Capitol, is not an FBI informant is the point.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Ray Epps, Trump supporter seen encouraging people to enter US Capitol, is not an FBI informant is the point.
Proof? FBI doesn't deny it.
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@Wylted
The riot on January 6th was staged? No way... How come you're the only individual who has stated this?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Athias
I am the only person who cares more about the truth than just parroting popular headlines.

There was a study done, where people would be in a room full of others, and they would have the teacher declare that 2 plus 2 equals 5. all the plants in the room agreed with it. The study participant, would mostly just go along with the crowd and agree that 2 plus 2 equaled 5.

That's you athias. The media, your friends your relatives all parrot some bullshit peddled to them by the establishment, and you just sit there and agree, because in your mind "If everyone is saying it is true, than it definitely is
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@Wylted
I am the only person who cares more about the truth than just parroting popular headlines.

There was a study done, where people would be in a room full of others, and they would have the teacher declare that 2 plus 2 equals 5. all the plants in the room agreed with it. The study participant, would mostly just go along with the crowd and agree that 2 plus 2 equaled 5.

That's you athias. The media, your friends your relatives all parrot some bullshit peddled to them by the establishment, and you just sit there and agree, because in your mind "If everyone is saying it is true, than it definitely is
Bruh... settle down. I was being sarcastic. I mentioned that the riot was staged days prior to you in Double_R's "reflection" thread. That was the point of my post.

You mean that staged event? One of my siblings birthday is today. And I'll be reflecting and celebrating the day of my sibling's birth, rather than the nonsense that ensued both on and after that day.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Athias
my bad n word
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
This whole thread is so fucking stupid lol 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Danielle
How about a useful response. WTF is stupid about it?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
What's your plausible theory in a world where the FBI pleads the 5th?

What plausible transgression is the FBI shielding itself from?
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Greyparrot
@Wylted
Lol I can't believe I'm responding to how fucking stupid this is. I thought everyone but Wylted was trolling tbh. 

Parrot - An agency like the FBI cannot plead the 5th, nor did this woman plead the 5th individually. When you plead the 5th you cannot selectively refuse certain questions - you have to plead the fifth entirely. That is not what happened here considering she answered all of Cruz' other questions cut off from this video.

Obviously saying "I can't answer that" proves positively nothing. First off, she could legitimately not know the answer to how many informants were present on January 6 and therefore she would be unable to answer honestly. Second, if you ask me if one of my clients (investors) is Barack Obama, I would have to respond "I can't answer that" and my doing so would give you zero insight as to whether the answer is yes or no let alone qualify as evidence of any kind. You literally learned nothing by her answering that way, and the desire to find the answer incriminatory cannot be justified by logic; only bias. The whole organization (FBI) operates on secrecy. Why the FUCK would they answer questions about who their confidential informants are?  

The only other "evidence" (and I use that term very loosely) referred to by Cruz is a video of Epps telling fellow protesters they should storm the Capitol, and ONE person chanting "Fed! Fed! Fed! Fed!" in response. Lol in what world does one random protester yelling "Fed" prove a single god damn fucking thing? Who is that guy? What evidence does he have that Epps is a Fed other than that one sentence Ray said for everyone in the crowd to hear?  The guy essentially guessed he was a Fed with no proof. 

People believe Ray Epps is a Fed because he was allegedly taken off the Wanted list. Even if that's true (I haven't looked into it at all) we know for a fact that some of the far-right wack jobs are cooperating with the Feds. How do we know this? Because the Feds were given access to all these encrypted chats and other things that incriminated the Oath Keepers et al. The government could not have had access to those things without informants or flippers, so clearly people have turned state's evidence. That's a legal term meaning someone gives  information against one's partners in order to receive a less severe punishment. It's quite possible that Ray Epps is one of those FBI informants, which of course proves nothing (nothing) about the attack being a False Flag. And again, why the FUCK would the FBI answer questions about their informants and operations? The whole point of CI's is to play along and pretend to be one of the bad guys. God only knows how many have turned already once the charges started rolling in. The Oath Keepers should just change their name to the "Plea Takers" at this point. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
First off, she could legitimately not know the answer to how many informants were present on January 6 and therefore she would be unable to answer honestly

So your theory is that she is an idiot. Ok.

I would have at least thought she would have known if Epps was an FBI asset or not. And if she knew Epps was not an FBI agent, this is entirely the most inappropriate response from the FBI: To say that she CANT ANSWER that Epps is not an FBI asset.

With obfuscation like that, who needs tinfoil hats?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Danielle
you ask me if one of my clients (investors) is Barack Obama, I would have to respond "I can't answer that" and my doing so would give you zero insight as to whether the answer is yes or no let alone qualify as evidence of any kind
I would just say no, if somebody asked me that, unless he was a client, in which case I would say the other thing.

The only other "evidence" (and I use that term very loosely) referred to by Cruz is a video of Epps telling fellow protesters they should storm the Capitol, and ONE person chanting "Fed! Fed! Fed! Fed!" in response. Lol in what world does one random protester yelling "Fed" prove a single god damn fucking thing? Who is that guy? What evidence does he have that Epps is a Fed other than that one sentence Ray said for everyone in the crowd to hear?  The guy essentially guessed he was a Fed with no proof. 

It shows that the crowd was aware there was fed involvement. Plus we call feds "glow n&^gers" for a reason. They make themselves obvious by trying to get right wingers to commit violence. Danielle, I am one of these people, and I can assure you I would never do what they are accused of doing.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Greyparrot
How many of my colleagues were in the office today? I can't answer that.  OH WOW I MUST BE LYING OR AN IDIOT BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW THE EXACT ANSWER 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Lol such fucking dipshit logic. Whether or not she knows if Epps is an informant (she does) is irrelevant. It is wholly inappropriate to answer questions about operations targeting far right militias that are still ongoing. Anyone who thinks it's a giant conspiracy to keep confidential informants confidential is a fucking moron. 
Wylted
Wylted
How many of my colleagues were in the office today?
Why are women like this? I would just answer "I don't know, about 20"

I was called a terrible witness once, by a defense attorney who called me to testify.
Wylted
Wylted
He also asked about FBI agents, not just informants. So she could have said something like

"Informants I can't answer, but none of my agents called for illegal actions"
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
That wasn't the question though. The question was did Epps work for the Feds. Not was Epps an informant.

If you agree that she KNEW Epps either worked for the Feds or did not, that was the worst answer possible to give if you wanted to dispel any suspicions against the FBI.

A simple "no" or "not to my knowledge" would have been worlds better than that bullshit answer.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Wylted
It shows that the crowd was aware there was fed involvement
One person in the crowd guessed that Epps was a fed with no proof (saying "we should storm the capitol" is not proof). And even if he is a fed -- which he very well might be -- it would not prove in any way whatsoever that the Capitol Riots and plan for a subsequent civil war was not something being planned by far-right wack jobs all along.  Epps could have been saying that to rile people up and see how they would respond.  

The Oath Keepers stockpiled arms expecting to go to war for Trump. There are encrypted messages of them saying things like "Pence betrayed us!" and other incriminatory things. They were straight up ready to enact a coup and had hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of guns and ammo along with a ferry set up from Virginia to send ammunition to people at the Capitol. Would the FBI need to do that? No.  Just like they had no reason to stage a false flag dumb ass riot considering Trump was about to be removed from office and this coup did not change the American way of life at all. At best it increased security at the Capitol which they could have done with the flick of a pen and without having to kill innocent people. 

🙄

I get that you're a mastubatory contrarian and get off on believing you "think differently" and "see the whole picture."  But all you're doing is regurgitating far-right horse shit conspiracy theories with no proof.  The same way the mainstream media sensationalizes things for clicks, views, likes and profit - that's exactly what these YouTubers are doing or wherever you get these "hot takes" from.  You're just repeating what they are saying and it's nonsense and easy to rip apart, but I probably won't spend much more time doing so. It's very hard to change the mind of people who believe in conspiracies and you can read about why that is in many articles online. Is there anything that would prove to you Trump supporters were legitimately behind the Jan 6 riot? I mean aside from the fact that it's glaringly obvious. What evidence would convince you this whole shpiel by Ted Cruz  is prolifically stupid? Clearly my ripping that "evidence" to shreds didn't cut it, so what would convince you?