How Do You Know The Bible Is True?

Author: Yassine

Total: 494
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
you can say whatever you want Stephen. No one really cares what you think.

Probably not. But I know my opinions, ideas and thoughts concerning these ambiguous unreliable scriptures get right up your pompous pastors hooter.
No. Not at all. Everything you have ever said is simply a regurgitation of what others have said. Nothing original. 

I wonder whether Stephen agrees with you in respect that Jesus is God
I guess you find it difficult to recognize sarcasm or a rhetorical question then. 

And you got your answer from the horses mouth , Reverend Munchausen.
Well no.  You just said - you like to suck up to him.  You NEVER criticize.  If I said Jesus is God, you would do everything to try and prove me wrong. If the Brother says Jesus is God, you are silent.   You are such a liar and so transparent - even when you pretend so hard not to be. 

No, stop lying to yourself.  You don't have the capacity to scrutinize. or question or criticize. You just pour over someone else's work - believe it - and cut and paste.

I know  that after all of your alleged supernatural  ability to " memorise the bible"#52 and claims to know it backwards and frontwards" and to know it in multiple languages#191 that  you don't know these scriptures at all . I only ever cut and paste from the bible itself you bible dunce. Very rarely will you see me even quote outside sources such as Historian Josephus or the Gnostic Gospels. BOTH of which tell a different story to the one that the likes you have been force feeding mankind for over 2000 years.
Classic misdirection.   I call attention to the fact that you are biased. And you cry, and attack me.  I don't care what you say about me.  It's irrelevant to the truth. 

I am still waiting for you to produce EVEN ONE original thought. 

I have produced over a hundred threads on this forum that contain my original thoughts. Even you recently plagiarised  a thread of my own starting a thread that began with exactly the same question..   And this will be because for all of your alleged theological education under all of these scholars that included a Hebrew teacher not to mention your " mentor in Moscow", you haven't a clue as to what is going on in these scriptures.

nope. just another story you pretend. not once have you produced ONE original thought. The next one - will be the first one.  Did you notice how rather than producing evidence to prove me wrong, you simply attacked. Oh wait, that's not an attack. You never attack anyone. LOL! 

You insist on facts but cannot face facts  even from your own scriptures..  Jesus was a man  that Christians have wrapped in an ancient myth.
Not according to the Brother.
The Brother tells it as it is. He agrees that CHRISTIANS have wrapped Jesus in myth. He's admitted it many times, you bible dunce.
the Brother is an idiot. For you to support him shows you are an even BIGGER idiot.  He says everything is literal.  LOL! Well except when it contradicts him. 

So do you give him ticks because you agree with him.

I agree on many things the Brother has to say concerning these contradictory ambiguous half stories in the scriptures. But you wouldn't know either way, because you are an inept bible dunce that has to rewrite scripture and put words into the mouths of the characters and authors of the bible. Something the Brother never does himself.
Of course you do, you and he are the same person. Why else would you respond on his behalf on many occasions? 

or because you have no other friends? 

I have plenty of friends Reverend Munchausen. And unlike yourself, I don't have to invent wild exaggerated stories about myself to make or impress my friends either. would you like reminding of all your will exaggerated cliams you make about yourself?
I'm not pretending to have friends.  and telling lies doesn't help you either.  

Jesus himself admits to being only the Messiah and what Christians cannot admit is that Jesus as messiah failed in his mission. He was cut down before  his mission had even got off the ground.
Again not according to the Brother. Are you calling him out for his errors?

If I believe he is in error and mistaken and making claims he cannot support, JUST LIKE I DO YOU, I will call him on it. The difference is he doesn't lie about what is written in scripture as you intentionally and purposefully and repeatedly do. And he doesn't make claims of being "bullied" or "harassed" as you also repeatedly do when challenged.
You don't call him out - because you wouldn't call yourself out.  Duh!  As for being stalked. both you and Brother are sad and pathetic.  I do hope your grandkids are safe from you.  

Give me an example of something I should call him out on?  
Oh I dunno - perhaps whenever he says Jesus is god. 

But you won't do that will you - liar, fake and sad and pathetic. 

Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret

you can say whatever you want Stephen. No one really cares what you think.

Probably not. But I know my opinions, ideas and thoughts concerning these ambiguous unreliable scriptures get right up your pompous pastors hooter.
No. Not at all.

Good to know. then stop your whining about your past comments being brought to the for every time you give me cause to.

If I said Jesus is God, you would do everything to try and prove me wrong. 

Nope. I would ask you to prove yourself right.

the Brother is an idiot. For you to support him shows you are an even BIGGER idiot. 

I agree with him on many things this is not the same as supporting him/ or his beliefs.  I like the way you have attempted to shift focus from yourself to the Brother. 

Why else would you respond on his behalf on many occasions? 

I responded to a question you asked about me. HERE>>> #408 " I wonder whether Stephen agrees with you in respect that Jesus is God?" You see thicko. I responded to your wonderment about myself.

As for being stalked. both you and Brother are sad and pathetic.  I do hope your grandkids are safe from you.

More whining and whinging and victimhood.🤣🤣🤣

Now then, back to my point in question:

Is the bible on its own  not good enough proof of the resurrection?
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

MISS TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12, she obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!"

MONDAY, MAY 16, 2022

UPDATE ON MISS TRADESECRET’S EXCUSES TO RUN AWAY FROM LOGICAL BIBLICAL QUESTIONS AND AXIOMS THAT SHE CANNOT ADDRESS OTHER THAN TO RUN AWAY FROM THEM:

MISS TRADESECRET RUNAWAY EXCUSE #1: Tradesecret will now call you a “bully,” for making them the Bible fool, or for asking questions that she could not answer, even though the questions asked were logically valid!

MISS TRADESECRET RUNAWAY EXCUSE #2: Tradesecret will now accuse you of “stalking” her if you repeat more than once why Tradesecret hasn’t addressed your questions in the first place! 

MISS TRADESECRET RUNAWAY EXCUSE #3: Tradesecret will now use the ruse of “attacking them personally,” by name calling, which has nothing to do with the questions asked to her. Where the irony is “she performs this act as well. Can Tradesecret spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E?  Sure she can.

MISS TRADESECRET RUNAWAY EXCUSE #4: she will just go “SILENT” to your questions in the hopes that you will forget about the fact that you presented them to her in the first place!  

MISS TRADESECRET RUNAWAY EXCUSE #5:  she will give you “cutesy” excuses and images to try and take your mind off of the FACT that she is running away again from your valid axiomatic biblical questions! Child-like, but what did we expect. :(

MISS TRADESECRET RUNAWAY EXCUSE #6: Now if you want to make her the continued Bible fool, she “may” answer you if your question or statement to them is, properly put to her! LOL!

MISS TRADESECRET RUNAWAY EXCUSE #7:  She will tell you that you are not interpreting the scripture correctly, even though it is LITERAL in nature. She disagrees with the literal presentation of any passage or narrative that embarrasses her, then she will come up with another ungodly "convenient interpretation" of said verse to make you wrong!  
MISS TRADESECRET RUNAWAY EXCUSE #8:  She will tell you that what you have found regarding her ungodly and despicable nature is because you have "hacked" into her PD account, and changed her posts to disgusting posts to further embarrass her!  Priceless.

MISS TRADESECRET EXCUSE #9: She will divert the attention away from her in failing to prove her point by calling you a “creepy old man or a dunce.”

MISS TRADESECRET EXCUSE #10”:  She will use the term that you “Distract and Attack” to save her from further embarrassment to her outright Bible stupidity!

MISS TRADESECRET EXCUSE #11: She will say that she is not answering personal questions even though they are regarding the Bible. 

MISS TRADESECRET EXCUSE #12:  When you challenge her to a debate like I did, she will  tell you that you argue like a 12 year old girl or boy and have not matured enough, therefore she will RUN away from debating you, because in essence, she can't debate you in the first place!

MISS TRADESECRET EXCUSE #13: She will tell you that you don’t have a brain and that you are a fake, and you don’t have the background to discuss religion with her. 

MISS TRADESECRET EXCUSE #14:  She will tell you that you look “dumb” and that you couldn’t really grasp the subject matter, therefore she will RUN AWAY from your post to her and hide. 

MISS TRADESECRET EXCUSE #15:  Zeus forbid if you are an Atheist who outright owns her Bible stupidity, because to send up a smoke screen to prevent the Atheist from further embarrassing her, she will call you names and blanket unwarranted claims about your denying any God.

Jesus’ spirit and I will obviously be adding more of Miss Tradesecret's “little lame girly excuses” to this ever growing list in showing her ungodly running away tactics towards the membership when she cannot address your biblical questions and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath. 

NEXT BIBLE DUMBFOUNDED PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET THAT HAS EXCUSES TO RUN AWAY FROM BIBLICAL AXIOMS, WILL BE ...?

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Do you post these days without even tagging me? What are you afraid of? 

reading your list of poor miss tradesecrets has made me smile. Thanks Brother. 

Fact is though -I have answered all the questions I am going to answer.  

And all you will do is go back to repeating and spamming.  That's what you are good at.  

Perhaps when you provide us with some original thinking - someone - apart from Stevie - will care. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
So just to make sure we both understand what you are attempting to find out.  

Are you asking me - personally whether I think it is good enough.  Are you seeking a subjective answer from me personally? 

Are you asking me - theologically whether the revelation of God is all that is necessary for everyone or anyone to accept the resurrection? And in asking such, are you wanting a theological answer based on the scriptures or from historical church thought? 

Are you asking me - philosophically whether such a position is plausible and acceptable from a philosophical position? 

Are you asking me - from an evidence basis - such as a lawyer, or perhaps a scientist, or perhaps someone else might require?

Despite the fact that you ask such broad questions - it would be helpful for me if you specified exactly what you are asking?

I did suggest in another place that the resurrection of Jesus is a historical fact.  I don't believe it ONLY because the bible says it is true. I certainly don't believe it as a matter of faith.  Unless of course we are talking about reasoned faith and that may well add a better dimension to it. 

I am just trying to understand your motivation for asking such a question. Clearly, it is not about you seeking truth for yourself. It can only be for you to acquire further ammunition against my views. Which incidentally - seems to be the focus of your life at the moment.  Oh I am not taking this as a poor me or some kind of victim attitude. I laugh when you say that.  Since it is so far from the truth. Yet I feel for you - and how sad and pathetic it is to narrow your focus on finding ways to try and ridicule me.  but the way I see it - this is the same as the reason I ring up JWs or keep them at my door for as long as possible.   I do this so that they won't go off and frustrate others and possibly mislead them into an emptiness. the longer they are focused on me - the less time they are hurting others. 

While you and the Brother may well be stalking me and doing your best at that - it certainly takes you and Brother away for the most part from abusing and stalking others and spreading your misery.  It is rare to see you or Brother actually engage with others - so for my part. I am doing my job - distracting you and keeping your attention diverted towards me. Yes, sometimes it becomes quite painful.    but better me than others.  I see it as a bit of a compliment really. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
So just to make sure we both understand what you are attempting to find out.  

Are you asking me - personally whether I think it is good enough.  Are you seeking a subjective answer from me personally? 

I am asking YOU in your capacity as a practicing Pastor & Chaplain to a congregation of 300 and that ministers to your countries defence forces and that was chosen by god to spread HIS word. 

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
Up and at it with the Larks Stephen.

Is the bible on it's own not good enough proof of the resurrection.

In short....NO.

Wouldn't it be great if you three could meet up for a beer and a chat?

I wonder what you would chat about?

Regards all.

Zed.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
Up and at it with the Larks Stephen.

Blackbirds as it happens Vic lad. They start at 3 in the morning where I live and don't stop until I or Mrs Stephen  opens the blinds.

Is the bible on it's own not good enough proof of the resurrection.

In short....NO.
Correct.  But I am looking for a response to my question from a man that claims to have been  "chosen by god".#48

Wouldn't it be great if you three could meet up for a beer and a chat?

Not really, Vic lad.  We are talking about a person that won't even take up the many offers of a debate made by various members on  a - this forum. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Hmmm 

I am asking YOU in your capacity as a practicing Pastor & Chaplain to a congregation of 300 and that ministers to your countries defence forces and that was chosen by god to spread HIS word. 
Please clarify what sort of answer you are looking for? 

Personal?
theological?
Philosophical?
Evidence based?

Why avoid a response Stephen?

I thought you were enlightened and above all of that.  

Why are you RUNNING away? 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
what sort of answer you are looking for? 

What is the matter with you man!!?  I have asked you a straightforward question. I am not looking for a "SORT" of an answer, I am asking you in your opinion if or not the bible on its own is good enough evidence for the resurrection.  It either is or isn't.  I have made my opinion clear many times. I personally do not believe the bible is evidence enough to prove a dead man came back to life. Do you?

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@zedvictor4

The Truth Is Out There
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
what sort of answer you are looking for? 

What is the matter with you man!!?  I have asked you a straightforward question. I am not looking for a "SORT" of an answer, I am asking you in your opinion if or not the bible on its own is good enough evidence for the resurrection.  It either is or isn't.  I have made my opinion clear many times. I personally do not believe the bible is evidence enough to prove a dead man came back to life. Do you?
Oh the boy bites.   There is nothing the matter with me.  Your question was NOT straightforward so I asked you for clarification.  You say on one hand you want an answer in my capacity as a practicing pastor and chaplain and yet on the other hand you think I am a fraud.  So given your obvious two faced approach, it is completely reasonable that I seek clarification from you.  

Still, if you want a personal subjective answer about what I personally believe - irrelevant and independent to my capacity as a pastor and chaplain, then I will need to consider that given I have said on numerous occasions now that I will not answer personal questions.  It is not like you have ever taken anything I have said on a personal level and then attempted to use it as a slur on my views (sarcasm) or character. 

As for your question at least this time around, the theological doctrine of infallibility suggests that the Bible is evidence for anything it wants to use it for.  In other words, given the Bible is breathed out by God, (yes using the hands and  minds and experience of fallen and sinful man) then its contents are evidence per se

Would that doctrine of infallibility be enough to convince fallen and sinful humanity of its truth?  The answer ought to be yes, save that fallen and sinful humanity holds the truth down and refuses to acknowledge its author.  This is part and parcel of the concept of proving anything.  Facts are facts - and yet facts - all facts are interpreted differently by different eyes.  In the end, people like yourself will not be convinced even if you fell over the truth, because it does not meet with your own criteria of what truth looks like.  God could come down and stand in front of you - and you would still argue that he is not God.  You could ask  him all sorts of questions. He would not answer you to your satisfaction. You could ask him to do all sorts of tricks. He could do those. And yet you would still deny that it was God standing before you. Why? Because your prejudice and bias and self belief trumps everything including the truth.  

For you, truth is whatever you decide truth is. And the measure of evidence for that truth will change depending upon whether it is confirming or contradicting your truth. If it confirms your truth, it requires very little evidence. If it contradicts it, then you require an impossible standard to stand your truth aside. Hence, why you remain stuck in your narrow views.  

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Your question was NOT straightforward so I asked you for clarification.

It is . The bible is either enough on its own to  convince you the resurrection of a dead man happened or it isn't.

But you have no answer although you often cry loudly that you are more than happy to answer real theological questions. You are just too frightened to commit yourself for risk of showing yourself to be the absolute bible dunce that you are...... Again

Let it be noted that this bible dunce the Reverend Tradesecret after many requests refused answer a simple straightforward question about the very subject in which he claims to be extremely knowledgeable in and  highly qualified to preach to others.🤣🤣🤣🤣

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
Well.

With regard to the appearance, existence and development of matter.

I currently run with the idea that the truth was out there,

And that the truth will once again be out there.

I refer to this as the GOD principle.

Not to be confused with the floaty about bloke of the Arabian Tales.

Which to be fair, was also a reasonable GOD principle, but only relative to the naivety and available knowledge of the time.

Though that is also not to say, that it is impossible that a technologically and intellectually advanced floaty about bloke from elsewhere didn't once visit....Though this is unlikely.......Where are they and why didn't they come back?

Though I suppose that they could just have been on a Universal trip of a lifetime.

Maybe scaring hikers by setting fire to bushes, was just them japing around.

Nonetheless,

Whether humanity will ever be around to witness the creational truth,

Is an evens bet.

Maybe humanity is just a small cog in the evolutionary machine.

Or even a big cog.

Don't let's underestimate human achievements.

Though I think that the developers of matter are the real achievers, rather than the tellers of tall tales.

The truth is out there......Any ideas?

Regards Zed.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@zedvictor4

Remember that at the time of Jesus's birth, the earth's entire population was just 300 million. Now it is 8 billion. It is time to rethink everything.
The truth is out there.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Your question was NOT straightforward so I asked you for clarification.

It is . The bible is either enough on its own to  convince you the resurrection of a dead man happened or it isn't.

But you have no answer although you often cry loudly that you are more than happy to answer real theological questions. You are just too frightened to commit yourself for risk of showing yourself to be the absolute bible dunce that you are...... Again

Let it be noted that this bible dunce the Reverend Tradesecret after many requests refused answer a simple straightforward question about the very subject in which he claims to be extremely knowledgeable in and  highly qualified to preach to others.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ironic how you AWAYS fail to respond to my comments to you.  I explained why it was not a straightforward question. Due to your own hypocrisy. Yet, you just omit it. Pretend it is not there and hope others won't see it.  and then plain lie about it.  Will you ever grow up? 

I also provided a theological answer based on infallibility. Yet you say "no answer".  Hmm can it be that you cannot read? Or comprehend?  Or just do not know what a theological argument is?  Possibly all three I suggest.   To then just outright lie is simply evidence of your own fear.   

So those who are reading Stephen's lie that I did not respond read my link - which once again shows Stephen to be lying. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7337/post-links/326132

The question was answered.  It just was not to Stephen's liking.   Typical. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Ironic how you AWAYS fail to respond to my comments to you. 

But I do.  You just insist on members changing the question buy asking a billion questions of your own in reply to a simple question that should be simple enough for someone of your alleged qualifications and alleged theological status to answer. 

I am just content in you showing yourself to be the swerving bible dunce that you are every single time you fail to reply to such simple genuine theological questions.

Here it is again.

Is the bible evidence on its own to prove the resurrection actually happened?

That is a question that requires a simple yes or no answer. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen

Perhaps for simpletons.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret

Perhaps for simpletons.

So after repeatedly asking you ,  in your capacity as a practicing Pastor & Chaplain to a congregation of 300 and that ministers to your countries defence forces and as a lecturer and tutor to students at Universities on all things biblical and theological and that was chosen by god to spread HIS word you just cannot answer.

Well I have had my answer and you have had ours.😂😂😂😂

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
So after repeatedly asking you ,  in your capacity as a practicing Pastor & Chaplain to a congregation of 300 and that ministers to your countries defence forces and as a lecturer and tutor to students at Universities on all things biblical and theological and that was chosen by god to spread HIS word you just cannot answer.

Well I have had my answer and you have had ours.😂😂😂😂

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
A lot of words to spend on a none answer,Reverend Munchausen. But it is the norm and is always expected of you.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

MISS TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12, she obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!"

YOUR ONCE AGAIN INEPT POST THAT WE ARE USED TOO: "reading your list of poor miss tradesecrets has made me smile. Thanks Brother. "

You are most certainly welcome dear, and I have to commend you in the fact that when you are made Bible stupid, you can smile at this face, good girl! LOL!

YOUR ONCE AGAIN QUOTE SHOWING THAT YOU ARE BIBLE STUPID:  "Fact is though -I have answered all the questions I am going to answer." 

No dear, you have answered  "some" of MANY questions posed to you by Jesus' spirit and myself, whereas many go unanswered because of the simple fact that you CANNOT answer them, but only to run away from them again, and again, and again, and again.  Understood #1 Bible stupid fool upon this forum?

YOUR ONCE AGAIN MISCONSTRUED QUOTE: "And all you will do is go back to repeating and spamming.  That's what you are good at."  

Dear, my repetition is because you don't address the questions directed to you in the first place, other than to run away from them! ROFLOL!!!  Therefore, I give you another chance to address them again in a more "dumb-downed" version the next time so your child-like mental state can possibly answer them. Then, when I call you out again on the question you ran away from,  you embarrassingly pull the "Harassment Card" when Stephen and I have to repeat the same question to you. Get it Bible fool? Yeah, you do.

YOUR VAIN ATTEMPT QUOTE IN TRYING TO RUN AWAY AGAIN FROM YOUR BIBLE STUPIDY:  "Perhaps when you provide us with some original thinking - someone - apart from Stevie - will care. "

Now you have the nerve to call Jesus' direct words to you that you do not address, not original thinking? LOL!  Where will your ungodly thinking ever end? When I quote specific scripture to you as it reads, that is original thinking you Bible doofus, what not is original thinking on your part, is when you runaway from the scripture in question!   Is the equally Bible ignorant Ethang5 writing your material now since you cannot do it yourself?  Seems to be the fact!

Miss obviously transgendered Tradesecret, you are a complete joke upon this Religion Forum, but you don't have the sense to realize this FACT, whereas all you have is YOUR OPINIONS on biblical topics, instead of backing up said opinions with biblical axioms, whereas because of this fact, the membership easily OWNS you outright Bible stupidity.

I will give you some more time to think about debating me upon the Trinity Doctrine, and other topics as well,  that you continue to run away from in a SCARED manner, especially since you say that you know all about this topic, but fail to debate me about it because you are a https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI7ni7zL8qU

MISS TRADESECRET, RELATING TO YOUR LAME EXUSE LIST SHOWN AT MY POST #453 TO NOT ANSWER BIBLICAL QUESTIONS TO YOU:  Come on, you have to admit that one of the most funniest and embarrassing excuses you used in your  "EXCUSE LIST" to run away from biblical questions that you couldn't answer, and ungodly acts that you did, was excuse #8!   This one claimed by you that we "hacked" your DEBATEART account, therefore the stupid and very revealing things you were saying were because we hacked your words to say those things!  These of course was you admitting that you were an ungodly Sexual Deviant, remember dear?  This excuse #8 of yours was a real "knee slapper" as shown in this link:  https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEANDRC

NEXT BIBLE 2ND CLASS WOMAN LIKE MISS TRADESECRET THAT IS TOO SCARED TO DEBATE ME,  WILL BE ...?

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
 "Fact is though -I have answered all the questions I am going to answer." 

No dear, you have answered  "some" of MANY questions posed to you by Jesus' spirit and myself, whereas many go unanswered because of the simple fact that you CANNOT answer them.
Wrong! please go back and ACTUALLY read what I wrote. I highlight it for you here. Since you are capable of finding it yourself.  I answer questions I want to answer. I have told you and will continue to repeat it - with the hope that one day - it might sink into your tiny little brain.  I won't hold my breath though. I will not answer personal questions. I will answer theological questions if they are put in such as way as to be searching for an answer. I will not go back and explain further to answers provided - just because you don't like it or can't comprehend it. Of course if you raise a valid reason for seeking further explanation, I will consider exploring it further with you. But responding to an answer I provide with ridicule is not a reason for me to articulate further. 

Dear, my repetition is because you don't address the questions directed to you in the first place, other than to run away from them!
no Brother, you repeat because you can't think of another original question.  I choose not to respond to silly questions. I choose not to respond to personal questions. Although at times I do respond to personal questions. It however is not my starting point - and I still choose when I am going to do that. It is my prerogative - not yours.  you also repeat because you don't have a clue how silly it makes you look. Especially when many questions have been answered. 

I will give you some more time to think about debating me upon the Trinity Doctrine, and other topics as well,  that you continue to run away from in a SCARED manner, especially since you say that you know all about this topic, but fail to debate me about it because you are a https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI7ni7zL8qU
Brother, I have no desire to debate you.  I don't care what others think of me.  I think you want a pissing contest because you think somehow you are a clever person.  You may well be a clever person. Yet, with your fake persona, I have no desire to debate someone whose entire existence is bent of ridiculing and mocking God.  Why would I bother giving you such a space?  If you had any integrity, you would climb down from such a fake persona - and debate one on one - with all our cards on the table. Somehow I have a feeling you won't do such a thing. This is entirely consistent with your cowardly hiding behind a fake persona.  Until you put your mask down - I won't debate you. 

I wonder if you have the ....? No I don't actually. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
A lot of words to spend on a none answer,Reverend Munchausen. But it is the norm and is always expected of you.
More than you could read then.  

There is an answer. You know it is there. You also know that you haven't got a clue how to respond to it - save and except to pretend it is not there. Or that it so silly that it does not deserve responding too. 

That is your prerogative - but it is answer. A theological answer.  
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
There is an answer. You know it is there.

Then answer it. 

I gave you my answer and so have others on this thread. And it is the only answer that anyone can give. You are just swerving it because its a simple question that has you on the back foot.. keep wriggling Reverend Munchausen:

Off you go now.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

MISS TRADESECRETS QUOTE THROWING IN THE TOWEL OF DEFEAT IN ADMITTING THAT MY BIBLE KNOWLEDGE IS SUPERIOR TO HERS:  "Brother, I have no desire to debate you.  I don't care what others think of me".

Thank you dear for outright admitting that if you debated me upon the Trinity Doctrine, I would have easily shown you in just how Bible stupid you were, therefore you took the safe course and RAN AWAY from a debate with me upon a topic that you said you knew all about, but when push came to shove, you bailed out in total embarrassment in front of the membership and ran! LOL!!!

Not only do you retain your #1 Bible runaway status, and in being the #1 Bible stupid fool upon this forum, you also slapped Jesus in the face by violating His command to "defend the faith" that you could not perform as an ungodly woman as shown below:

JESUS' INSPIRED WORDS STATE TO MISS TRADESECRET: "He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it." (Titus 1:9) 

Miss Tradesecret, It is totally  beyond any reason in how you can continue to frequent this Religion Forum in being so inept of the Bible, your runaway status, your Bible stupidity, and running away from a debate, where the funny outcome is that you think you can call yourself a Christian?!! ROFLOL!!!  NOT!!!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN 2ND CLASS WOMAN LIKE THE RUNAWAY FROM THE BIBLE AND DEBATE, AND BEING STUPID AND IGNORANT OF THE BIBLE, LIKE MISS TRADESECRET, WILL EMBARRASSINGLY BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

MISS TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12, she obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, will not debate me on the Trinity Doctrine, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!"

I know, you knew I would easily Bible Slap you Silly®️ in front of the membership and Jesus (Hebrews 4:13) if you debated me regarding the Trinity Doctrine that you said I did not know anything about, but when I challenged you upon a debate upon this topic, you ran away in embarrassment again. :(

Therefore, how about his situation, I debate you on the "Virgin Mary" biblical proposition that you said you knew all about, even though you ran away from my biblically vouchsafed FACTS upon this topic?  Yes?   Can you find your "big girl pants" and at least "try" in front of the membership?

Miss Tradesecret, listen, to give you a better chance in this debate, I will approach my computer upon the topic of the Virgin Mary and will blind-fold myself, tie my hands behind my back, and type with my feet with my socks on!!!  Agreed? Yes?

Awaiting a NON RUNAWAY response this time.

IS THERE ANY MEMBER THAT CAN HELP MISS TRADESECRET IN HOLDING HER HAND FOR HER TO AT LEAST TRY AND DEBATE THE BROTHER D. UPON THE TOPIC OF THE VIRGIN MARY WHERE SHE SAYS SHE KNOWS MORE THAN ANYONE UPON SAID TOPIC? ANYONE?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret

Is the bible evidence on its own enough to prove the resurrection actually happened?  Yes or no?

Jesus said;  But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
@BrotherD.Thomas
 Tradesecret wrote: I don't care what others think of me".

We know!

And it is as I have always said of  the pathological lying narcissists such as you Reverend Munchausen. People - such as you -with narcissistic personality disorders often do not care who they manipulate and lie to or how much harm it may cause by lying. The believability of the lie is of no concern or importance to the pathological lying narcissist.  Of prime importance to NPD sufferers is their self aggrandizement and the propping up of their fragile egos, not the well being of their fellow men and women ,even if those men and women are upright, law abiding and that are peaceful. 

Also the illusion of victimhood is well buried in the Christian that has been caught on the backfoot  hence s/he will try to create a few tall tales  about him/herself and  people with narcissistic personality disorders don't take well to being corrected by people they see as their inferiors.