Depopulation is coming to a neighborhood near you soon.

Author: 3RU7AL

Total: 7
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
It's been both frightening and interesting to watch how open those in control are with their telling us up front both what they think of us and what they plan to do to us.

The openly (and not quite so openly) ways they have talked of depopulation is one that frightens myself. Especially more in the last two years or so with such signs as:

• The entire Covid theater where they have been caught being the bringers of disinformation. And worse, demanding compliance to measures that they admit aren't helpful yet their implementation is harmful.
  • The entire biolabs research programs, with many suspecting that the U.S. itself might have been the creator of the Covid pandemic, if they are even being truthful on what is causing the Covid sicknesses. The lab in Wuhan is funded with U.S. subsidies for the express purpose of gain of function research, despite the lies before congress the Dr. Frankenstein man placed in charge of this so called pandemic, Dr. Fauci denies.
  • The destruction of both energy and food supplies being purposely conducted by those who are pretending to have the peoples best interests as their jobs.
Before I move on to the Deagle report, I wish to point out two terrifying truths that should wake everyone up, but isn't.

• Fertilizer shortages will ensure that crop yields are perhaps 40% lower than we've traditionally seen.
  • Multiple food processing plants have burnt down in the last six months. More than one could with any seriousness consider to be normal.
And of course we must acknowledge that the push for world economic and ecological restrictions are designed for life to thrive EXCEPT humans. In order to meet their supposed targets, there's no way we can sustain the level of world population anywhere near the current levels.

In the above link, which is a lot to absorb, I would direct your initial focus on the decline in fertility. A fact that years ago crept up on many, now is becoming more common. I believe it's safe to recognize this has been a purposeful event.

My last non Deagle point would be to mention at this point the Georgia Guidestones.

Most disturbing is the first of ten messages.

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
And rule 10

Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.
The first message is a call for genocide. It would entail a reduction of the world population as it currently is of 93% and growing of the current world population of close to 8 billion. Of course, this also presupposes that those folks will have their ability to give birth controlled so as never to produce more children than necessary for a level 500,000,000 balance in human life.

The Deagle Depopulation Forecast

For years now those who have been investigating conspiracies have been aware of a U.S. intelligence group called Deagle.

Their ties to the intelligence community such as the C.I.A. public knowledge.

Several years ago they published a chilling world population forecast. They later revised it to still chilling numbers. And have since scrubbed much of their forecast from the internet, including the WayBack machine. I did however find this still up.

The news looks grim indeed for the United States and much of the so called western world.

To put this in perspective, here is a screenshot taken a few years ago.

source
As you can see there are, according to their forecast, much pain coming for those of us in the U.S.

According to the census population clock there are at the time of this writing over 332,000,000 people in the U.S.

In three more years, they are predicting a population here of 100,000,000. A reduction of over 66% in people living here.

They are also projecting GDP to fall from its current 19 trillion to 2.4 trillion.

I won't bother listing the other pain points, this is enough for the scope of this examination.

Here are some videos for those more curious.

MIT agrees only their prediction is for total societal collapse by 2040.

Editorial
I've heard many posit who are more spiritual than myself that there is some karmic law where they have to tell you beforehand. To somehow make you complicit I guess.

I have a hard time with that line of thinking due to all of the billions of casualties daily who were not made aware upfront of their impending hardships or death.
I remember a similar thought process for myself when I was quite young over the assertion the only way to heaven was through Jesus. I wondered what of the many people who hadn't heard of Jesus. Many would answer me they were safe because they couldn't be punished for their ignorance, which sounds conveniently a lot like the karmic law I mentioned a moment ago.

Without knowing for sure, I lean more towards the act of warning beforehand to be tainted a lot with cruelty.

History (and personal experience) demonstrates often one of humanities worst characteristics. To not only abuse those one has power over, but to derive so much pleasure out of it many will flex as they do so. Relishing in the pain those who are powerless to stop them exhibit.

The old rubbing salt in the wound if you would.

We've seen this in most every walk of life, in even what can be quite trivial situations.

In fact, one can quite readily see it on display in stake based systems where flag/stake nullification is allowed.

It seems that there is perhaps a narcissistic compulsion to hurt others to maintain their perceived positions of being superior. I say this as due to my perception it has appeared to me that many of those drawn to power mostly fit the narcissist profile.

I see it in the way many in what are considered positions of power display an entitlement that their lives and their opinions are much more valuable than the commoners such as myself. Believing they are the mold with which one must listen to and emulate (in words not actual actions). I say in words because so many of these fake folks are constantly being caught doing the opposite of what they pretend to do or advise their followings to do.

Much like those who are quick to wish death on their neighbors because we have to many people, yet they never seem to consider that they could put their money where their mouths are and be the first in line to creating that depopulation progress they wish would come already.

In the last years, I've watched my country grind to a halt with ridiculous, exaggerated edicts that were often contradictory and harmful to sustainability.
In the last year specifically, I've watched as every step taken that could derail the economy has been taken. From sabotaging energy, to the supply chain to our food supply.

Just as we saw with the planned 911 tragedy, this is a controlled demolition.

And there appear to be no white knights coming to save the day.

The politicians, and their private armies of law enforcement and military are not only standing down, they are actively supporting these many acts of sedition with their threats of violence.

We have entered very tough times, and I've mentioned one thing several times now.

If you tell me that you consider me your enemy, I'll believe you.

In both action and deed those who control most aspects of the societal agreement have mentioned they believe most of us an enemy when we are not useful for their plans.

I believe them, and their continued moves leave little doubt they are making their final move towards seeing that first Georgia Guidestone message become reality.

Regardless of how much weight you give to these warning that they themselves give to us I do hope you will at least understand one thing. Random or not, the coming pain that is being purposely orchestrated will ensure much hardship and death, and will see neighbors fighting neighbors over the few scraps of necessities that will be available.

Think it can't happen to you and your neighbors. The Donner Party would be a stark wake up call to understanding how far some will indeed go when they face certain death.

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
Well, I think the carrying capacity of the Earth is closer to 2 billion humans and the timeline is clearly foreshortened but the overall assessment of the planet as overpopulated and unsustainable seems hard to deny.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@oromagi
the overall assessment of the planet as overpopulated and unsustainable seems hard to deny.
i agree
CoolApe
Debates: 0
CoolApe
-->
@3RU7AL
Yeah, I read about about the global fertilizer shortage. Russia and Belarus were about 40% of the world's potash and 48% of world's ammonium nitrate. South America and Africa are already getting hit pretty bad with fertilizer costs. Its hard say how hard this will impact the United States in a year, but food inflation and certain food shortages are going to real. The United States and other places probably don't lack the productive capacity. However, the Biden administration is playing games with oil and natural gas leases. Natural gas as most people know is used for fertilizer and oil for the transportation of food and other important commodities.

I don't know what Deagle's depopulation forecast is about, but I've known that global population decline would a series problem in a few decades. Western countries and China have birth rates dropping below two which makes the population replacement less than your parent's generation. This will have some interesting affects on our the world economy in the future. The United States already suffers from social security and medical burdens which will only be exacerbated with a declining workforce and most likely a decline in mass production.

The curious thing about the MIT study is it took into account a decline in birth rates when everyone thought the world population was going to explode. It also didn't include global warming into their model. However, most of all their models predicted that modern society would decline by 2040.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@CoolApe
South America and Africa are already getting hit pretty bad with fertilizer costs.
great point
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@3RU7AL
Yep isn't it ironic.

The human problem is humans.

On one tiny organic coated speck of cosmic dust in the middle of who knows where.

Because?

So does anything really matter beyond the limits of our self contained illusions?

Fertilizer for sure.

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@zedvictor4
ukraine produces 30% of the world's wheat

that's what this whole thing is about