WHT IS IS "SO DANGEROUS" TO MAKE A SNOWMAN!

Author: Stephen

Total: 11
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
Watch;

"The people who will receive the severest punishment from Allah will be the picture makers.'" (Al Bukhari)
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@Stephen
I will never ever in my entire life understand how anybody can find that religion/ideology beautiful.

I don't give a shit what flack that gets me. It's just oppressive, sexist, homophobic and basically what it oppresses (all forms of art that aren't geometric, including music that makes you dance) is linked to enjoying life.

From circumcision to Halal method of killing the animal while it's conscious, I have many qualms with Islam.
Stephen
Stephen
@RM

I will never ever in my entire life understand how anybody can find that religion/ideology beautiful. Can You Make Snowmen ❄️? #LetTheSunnahGoForth - YouTube

So you and the kids won't be building snowmen in the coming winter.  This is the twisted ideology that is being welcomed to my country without the public even being consulted. The lovers of the "religion of peace" are set on the demise of the indigenous people and whites in particular in my opinion.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
People have always had twisted ideology.

It's a people thing.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
People have always had twisted ideology.

It's a people thing.

And you can name an ideology that is worse than one that  threatens death for building snowmen, can you Vic lad?

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Stephen
Communism threatens death for owning snow.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
One opinionated young man high on testosterone not necessarily representative of the wider Muslim community.

Read the headlines Stephen, people of all ethnic persuasions go around fatally stabbing on a regular basis.....No ideology necessary.

Just keep your head down mate and you should be OK.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Greyparrot

No, Communism does not punish you for building a snowman, it is just that when you finish building it, it is not yours. It is everyone's.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@RationalMadman
From circumcision to Halal method of killing the animal while it's conscious, I have many qualms with Islam.

..." IN the religious pluralism of America today, Muslims emphasize the similarities between Islam, Judaism, and Christianity.
All three faiths are "Abrahamic." Jews and Christians trace their lineage to Abraham's son Isaac. Muslims trace their lineage to Abraham's son Ishmael, whom God saved in the wilderness in the book of Genesis. Islam embraces the moral and ethical teachings of Moses and Jesus. Honesty, dignity, decency, and equality are central to the Prophet Muhammad's message. "...

..." The greatest difference may be Islam's claim as a final truth. In Islam, Christianity is an important but incomplete expression of Islam. "The only particularity Islam imposes ... is the fact that it considers Islam to be the last expression of the long chain of prophetic utterances," writes the Iranian Shiite-Sufi Seyyed Hossein Nasr in "A Young Muslim's Guide to the Modern World." "Allah willed that the last assertion of the truth concerning the nature of reality should come with the Koran."....

..." "The Muslims are like marines," says one imam. "They are here to protect God's word."......

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Intelligence_06
 it is just that when you finish building it, it is not yours. It is everyone's.

On pain of death.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ebuc
In Islam, Christianity is an important but incomplete expression of Islam.

Is it!?

Quran 51 - You, who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you – then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

Quran 9:30 - The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?

"Religion of peace and tolerance"  my arse!