What precisely has Airmax done during his Presidency here towards his campaign promises?

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 24
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
The Tournament ended with Benjamin defeating me, which I am now happy about as it means I can bring this up without sounding narcissistic. My problem does not stem from the lack of glory and announcement surrounding the tournament ending, it stems from a complete lack of Airmax following through on his singular campaign promise: getting DART popular AF.

He is just seasonally fortunate, the months that lead into the Northern Hemisphere's Summer and Spring type months are linked to more activity on debate forums. I don't even fully understand why what with exams and all but this has been consisten and I've 'been around' sites like this for a while.

The fact is that perhaps the only person who got people to join more to DART was Incel-Chud with his Twitter posting, it may have garnered some attention (this is something he readily let us know he was doing, he even posted the link elsewhere to his Twitter, so don't accuse me of stalking).

I see Lunatic trying, Airmax flaking, Mikal 100% flaking and around 40% of Airmax voters (or more actually) are basically dead af to the website whereas those that voted 3RU7AL are almost all active here.

The thing is I don't care about that ^, I was willing to vote Airmax until things happened later on making me question his character again (from what I thought about him vs his promise to thinking it about him again).

There has not even been any feedback from Airmax during the BrotherDThomas or Incel-Chud bans. We have seen nothing at all, not even with the polytheist-witch ban, where Airmax defends or even makes a post acting as the balancing power to the moderators.

It makes you wonder if he even understands his role. It doesn't matter if he agrees with the bans, he should be publicly defending and making speeches about both sides, primarily focused on being a defendant to the user.
Bones
Debates: 29
Bones
Last online - 1 month ago 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I made a mistake Thomas was before.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
No idea why anyone complains about the president or the mods not doing anything when they haven't been doing anything for years. What's that old saying the definition of a stupidity is to assume people that never do anything are going to start doing something.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
Who’s Airmax?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@oromagi
Washed up trash on a dirty beach we mistook for treasure.

^ watch Luna and Mikal getting their panties in a bunch.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
@Mikal
Please speak on his behalf, like you did all campaign phase.
coal
Debates: 6
coal
This is deranged.  
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@RationalMadman
Please speak on his behalf, like you did all campaign phase.
I am actually not gonna defend airmax here. I too have been disappointed in his commitment to this. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
thank you
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
There was supposed to be some kind of MEEP about recalling mods I would assume that would include the president as well but that's never gone anywhere at this point.

18 days later

PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@airmax1227
How you doing brother. Did you lose interest? It's fine if you did, it's not a reflection on your character but just a reflection of the fact you have real life priorities that trump a debate site or that your initial enthusiasm was unsustainable. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
It's indeed a reflection of his character. There's tons of people who don't want to spend time here that have the decency and respect to not ruin a presidency with their sham-ass candidacy.
Mharman
Mharman
Messaged Airmax on Discord. No response.

8 days later

ComputerNerd
Debates: 15
ComputerNerd
-->
@airmax1227
Now this is the reason we need ILikePIe5's MEEP to be approved.

Listen airmax... I haven't been here nearly as long as you have, but by running for president you upheld a responsibility to fulfill your campaign promise and BE ACTIVE.

A president doesn't log off for months without doing anything.

Just a thought.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
If Juggle LLC doesn't exist anymore, what is Airmax working for?
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@ComputerNerd
Not sure why it died in the water I think he just kind of got over it and gave up.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
@ComputerNerd
I’ve been extremely busy. I got a gf, then had finals. Then I had to move out of my apartment. Then the Monday after the previous 2 things I started my internship. So I have been very busy. 

Anyways, my MEEP only applied to Mods, not the President.
ComputerNerd
ComputerNerd
-->
@ILikePie5
Might I suggest it applying to presidents? I feel like a back-up plan might come in handy.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@ComputerNerd
Might I suggest it applying to presidents? I feel like a back-up plan might come in handy.
Sure, I can. Support will probably be low though since not many people supported the concept of President in the first place
ComputerNerd
ComputerNerd
-->
@ILikePie5
Fair... but I feel like if they saw a active one, support might rise a bit. Hence the MEEP.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@ILikePie5
I got a gf
Are you trying to ruin your life?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@PREZ-HILTON