The Holy Trinity of the Abrahamic Religions.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 77
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
==========
Mother/Satana/Jewish-God

Momma's Boy / Caring Son / Moses
==========

==========
Extremely Unruly, Cunning Son/Daughter/Jesus/Yeshua
==========

==========
Abusive Father / Allah

Obedient, brainwashed son/sibling of Allah who is also close to his estranged brother/sister, Jesus/Yeshua...  Muhammad
==========

Thusly we see this:

Mother with Moses (first of the trinity)

Jesus with his own ghost and aftermath (second of the trinity)

Allah with Muhammad (third of the trinity)

Then we ask, how did the father produce the children if he came after Moses and Jesus? Allah is merely a matured, more calculating, bitter Lucifer...

Who is Lucifer? Satan or Jesus? Think... Satan is not Lucifer. :)

Allah IS the holy ghost as it ages.
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

The Son is The Word, Logos. The Most Perfect Image of God. The Truth.

The Holy Spirit is The Spirit of Truth.

If the mostnperfect image of God is the truth and it is activated by the spirit of truth, what does that make the father?

I know it tends to be lost in protestantism(not all churches), but the trinity actually means something.

The Ultimate Reality is God.

Belief in the threeness

Confession of the oneness of the creator of creation.

As old St. Patrick says.

Plisken
Debates: 0
Plisken
-->
@RationalMadman
Islam rejected the trinity, based on gnostic teachings I would assume.
PGA2.0
Debates: 7
PGA2.0
-->
@RationalMadman
==========
Mother/Satana/Jewish-God

==========

==========
==========

==========
Abusive Father / Allah

Obedient, brainwashed son/sibling of Allah who is also close to his estranged brother/sister, Jesus/Yeshua...  Muhammad
==========

Thusly we see this:

Then we ask, how did the father produce the children if he came after Moses and Jesus? Allah is merely a matured, more calculating, bitter Lucifer...

This post makes no sense to me. 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Plisken
Islam thinks Mary is part of the trinity, and that Mohammed is the comforter that comes after Jesus.

The comforter is The Holy Spirit, The Spirit of Truth. That is the third in The Trinity, not Mary.

Strange how Islam lacks The Spirit of Truth, eh?

This is how they mock a Christianity that no one believes in except for maybe the most obscure of heretical sects.
Stephen
Stephen
Strange how Islam lacks The Spirit of Truth, eh?

Islam is a vile ideology. But what can be said for it is the fact that it hides nothing in the respect that it makes itself extremely clear what its goal is: to convert the world to Islam and by the sword if necessary. That is truth.

Quran 8:39
 And fight them until there is no fitnah and[until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Stephen
Truth.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mopac
The mother is the real God, yes. God is a woman, a mother and the Devil.

Lucifer is the most rebellious angel. There are no fallen angels, there are angry, bitter ones and happy, obedient ones. All are under Satana, mother of all. At least that's the story. The real god, Fiora, is a bit different to Satana. Satana is more authoritarian and filled with rage.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PGA2.0
Specify why, please.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Plisken
Islam is the biggest lie of the three. At least in Christianity, you can simply flip around the story with Jesus being Lucifer and Satan being God. In Islam, it's a total lie where you can't get to truth in any direct flipping manner.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@RationalMadman
This is simply not what the church teaches.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mopac
The church is one of the three. The rebllious, cunning Lucifer is your Jesus.
Plisken
Plisken
-->
@RationalMadman
Why do you have to sow discord?  
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Plisken
Because he's a discordian, that's what they do.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mopac
@Plisken

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Plisken
'Sow' is spelled correct. 
Aside from that, I'm not sowing discord, I'm trying to address something that people assume/ignore.

Judas was loyal to God. The Devil in NT is god of OT. Jesus was Lucifer and his spirit became Allah, posing as God to Muhammad.

Plisken
Plisken
Do you have a template for this stuff or do you make it up yourself?
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@RationalMadman
You should talk to Stephen.

Even though you are both crazy, you'll probably end up agreeing simply because it's anything but the truth.

Come on madman, I'm being honest with you. You might be clever, but all of this is bunk. There are plenty of wingnuts fabricating things like this with scripture. It isn't that hard. Even I could do it.

But this isn't what the church teaches, and though you may poo poo that all away, it is relevent. Maybe the church isn't what you think it is?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Plisken
The school if thought that Jesus is Lucifer is not just me alone. The problem is people then say that he's Satan too And that God of OT isn't. This is why I have to cherry pick their logic and arguments. Jesus was Lucifer but Lucifer was not Satan this is very, very important to know (both, not either on its own)
Very few people separate Satan from Lucifer so I have to do a lot alone, but no, not all of it is my own findings.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mopac
I follow Stephen on here and agree a lot with him but he doesn't agree with me that Jesus is Lucifer so I avoid collaborating with him.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@RationalMadman
I use The King James because it is public domain. The Greek it translates from is closer to what the Orthodox Church texts read than the modern base texts compiled from textual criticism. I do like The King James.

That said, The King James still doesn't translate everything as well as it could.
I say that as someone who reads the texts in Greek.

But none of that really matters.... Your beliefs are simply not what the church teaches. 

One thing the gnostics all have in common is that they don't really agree on much. What gives them their name is that they place their faith in what they believe is knowledge, their own understanding.

Both you and Stephen argue as a gnostic would. You have to understand that gnostics have been around for thousands of years, and recently in history there has been a great upsurgence of gnostic ideas.

The reason why this is the case is because there really are people who are trying to confuse people when it comes to faith.

Why? Makes it easier for the communists to persecute the religious.

And that might sound like conspiracy business, but I think you even know enough to realize there may be some truth to that.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Mopac
Not a single one of the three Abrahamic Religions preaches Communism but you will find that Christianity is closest to it out of the three given how 'equal under God' we are in it and how it teaches us to love our neighbour regardless of what the neighbour has done as well as naming deadly sins that weren't mentioned in the OT as being directly wrong to feel or experience such as greed, gluttony and envy all three which are things Communist ideology teaches are sins as well.

There is absolutely no way that Jews or Satanists are Communists, they are high ranking in Illuminati. There's also no way that Muslims are Communists given how Fascist-like Sharia nations are. That being said, I am not saying Christianity is Communist just that it's the least 'far from it' out of the three. Christianity is associated with brutal Capitalism worse than the other 2 throughout history. Monarchy was a concept invented and upheld but all three but most pronounced in Christian Regimes.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@RationalMadman
No, you don't understand. The communists want to eradicate all these religions because they are putting in its place state religion.

Christianity is certainly not communist, but you are right in that human dignity is built into Christianity.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@RationalMadman
When was the last time you read the Gospels of Jesus? 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@EtrnlVw
Pretty sure it was 2 days ago or even today considering my post history you'd know that too.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@RationalMadman
Okay, what do you think about them? what about Jesus strikes you as being cunning? rather than heart felt passion and loyalty? 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@EtrnlVw
It will take 2 hours to fully type, minimum but I'll look into proving it myself later.

Lucifer was more loving in his younger self than his future self (Allah is how he ends up) so I need to piece together verses in the three scriptures that strongly hint at this.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@RationalMadman
Yeah but how many verses will you ignore to prove Jesus was deceptive and not realistic and loyal? 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@RationalMadman
What do you think about this chapter?

PGA2.0
Debates: 7
PGA2.0
-->
@RationalMadman

Mother/Satana/Jewish-God

==========

==========
==========

==========
Abusive Father / Allah

==========

Thusly we see this:

It makes no sense.
Specify why, please.
Because there is no correlation. You are creating an artificial one. The parallels are mute.