Author: Mharman

Read-only
Total: 149
Mharman
Debates: 22
Mharman
Welcome to DP3!

Lynched last DP:

Earth - You are the Buffalo Bills. A franchise known for its “Bills Mafia” fanbase, you had the privilege of watching said fans crowdfund a ton of money for a hospital in recent times. Thus, you are a Doctor. Once per night, you may target a player aside from yourself and protect them from any lethal action against them for the night. You win with the Town.

Died in the Night:

No one.

———————————————————

*Halftime show is interrupted and the camera feed cuts to static*

————————————————————

Eliminated:

Earth - Town Doctor
Pie - Town Vanilla
Oromagi - Town Vanilla

In the Hunt:

1. Whiteflame 
2. Greyparrot 
3. Badger 
4. That2 
5. SirAnon
6. Wylted 
7. MisterChris
8. Speedrace
9. Danielle

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

The Day Phase ends on Thursday, June 16 @ 1:00 pm EST.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Greyparrot
@whiteflame
@SirAnonymous
@badger
@That2User
Alpha!
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Danielle
@Wylted
@Speedrace
@MisterChris
Delta!
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
That means whoever the doctor protected is probably innocent so results please
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
Actually I just noticed earth was doctor and died. Nevermind
badger
Debates: 0
badger
-->
@SirAnonymous
That's huge. I just realised we should have NL'd last DP. We still have a ML. 

Who were you on? @Sir
badger
badger
I really wish this game was over already. This could be a 7 DP game. 
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@badger
Who were you on? @Sir
I wasn't on anybody. Either mafia waived, or town has yet another protective/defensive role. Or maybe there's some other possibility.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Mharman
VTL Chris to make sure he isn't 1x lynchproof mafia or other weird anti-town role.
Mharman
Mharman
Official Vote Count
MisterChris (1/5) - SirAnon
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
I'm trying to figure out why there was no NK. A few theories:

1. Town has a third protective/defensive role like 1x bulletproof or something. Since we now know that Earth was town, he was telling the truth about guarding Pie. This indicates that mafia has a strongman or a roleblocker. If mafia has a strongman, then a strongman should have gone right through the protective role. If mafia has a roleblocker, then wouldn't Mharman have told Earth his action had failed? Need to ask him about that. Or maybe mafia has a JOAT that only had 1x strongman.

2. Mafia waived the NK. I have absolutely no idea why mafia would do that in a non-MYLO situation. Maybe they're worried about a potential watcher/tracker? Still, mafia usually NKs anyway despite that possibility.

3. Mafia can only kill every other night. While this explanation works, it is highly unlikely and rather bizarre.

4. Maybe mafia has some kind of poisoner role where the NK from last night won't take effect until the start of the next DP.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Mharman
If a player tried to use a role and got roleblocked, would they be informed that they had been roleblocked? Would they be informed that their action had failed?
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@SirAnonymous
They would be informed that their action failed if a roleblock were to occur.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Mharman
Thanks.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@badger
i blame speed for the mislynch
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Greyparrot
I think the blame for that is more on me. I knew I would make the wrong decision about whether to claim, and I did.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
That being said, Speed did seem rather eager to lynch Earth. At this point, though, I'd sooner trust a random number generator than my own reads. I am consistently wrong, in this game and in most others that I have played.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@SirAnonymous
VTl SPEED
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@SirAnonymous
when speed plays as scum, he always tries to start mislynches like the one he tried on me but got no support for the hammer. I should have been an easy target for a mislynch.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Greyparrot
Could be, but let's lynch Chris first to make sure that he isn't a 1x lynchproof mafia. It costs us nothing to test that, since it won't end the DP.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@SirAnonymous
sure VTL CHRIS
Mharman
Mharman
Official Vote Count
MisterChris (2/5) - SirAnon, Greyparrot

Mharman
Mharman
Whoever is deleting posts please stop.
Danielle
Danielle
I was saying last DP that I did not believe Earth, GP and MisterChris are all town. I still feel that way. Balance wise I'm learning more toward GP being town. There's no way the town has a doctor that can stop NKs, a babysitter that can stop NKs, a role that explains why there was no NK last night (I know what it is) and a lynchproof townie. That's way too OP for town. 

Obviously mafia has a Strongman for balance but MisterChris is probs scum. Speedrace is probs scum. And as for the last scum I'm thinking Wylted but I'll have to look back on last DP and what happened with Earth before drawing any conclusions. I skimmed it VERY briefly. 

I just got home from my trip and don't plan on being online tonight, but I'll sign on in the morning fo sho. I'm definitely down to lynch MisterChris under the premise that there's literally no reason not to test it and he's probs guilty. Maybe I'll wait until tomorrow morning to vote to ensure more discussion, but that should be the move tomorrow. 

badger
badger
-->
@SirAnonymous
I was gonna say. Might have lost us the game on the spot. I'd have still shot for mafia though, especially as I am very much over this game right now.

I won't be posting anymore tonight either, I had a long as shit day. I'll see what we're up to tomorrow, goodnight folks. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
whats your read on speed?
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
So, I clearly had the wrong call on Earth. That's my bad, and I understand if some people sus me over it. I think I was pretty thorough in explaining my reasons and I still feel that those were justified, though clearly, I need to listen to Badger's gut reads more closely.

That being said, we now have a loose thread: how was there no NK? SirAnon did a pretty good breakdown of how this could have happened, and I think we should be able to eliminate at least the first of these options.

We have several people who remain without full claims, myself included. I do not have a protective role. GP claimed Hated, That2 claimed Vanilla, MC claimed lynchproof (I'll come back to that), and SirAnon claims not to have used his role. Wylted has soft claimed a role that affects lynching, and based on his posts so far, he doesn't have a role that afforded protection. Badger hasn't said anything about it. Danielle hasn't said anything about it. Both of them have no reason to hide that they successfully defended someone from an NK, since that would town-confirm whoever they defended (or town confirm themselves, in case they're bulletproof). That just leaves Speed, who I'd like to hear from ASAP. If there's something to this, then the apparent mafia strongman either isn't something they can use repeatedly or they had some other ability that they chose over the strongman. The latter could be true considering that they knew the doc was dead.

Assuming that Speed says nothing pertinent, we can move onto the other explanations.

Anyway, coming back to MC, I said it in the last DP: we need to double-check his lynchproof in this DP. Unusual as it might be, a 1X lynchproof mafia would be a very effective way to throw off town without doing something ridiculously bastard. We have no reason not to re-test him in this DP while we gather information.

VTL MC
Mharman
Mharman
Official Vote Count
MisterChris (3/5) - SirAnon, Greyparrot, Whiteflame

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Danielle
@MisterChris
@badger
Vote for Chris. We need to find out if he's a 1x lynchproof mafia or something like that.

And Chris, if you are just a lynchproof town, you should have no issue voting for yourself.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Two things

I don't have a role that could've caused this, so someone else likely does (given the only reason mafia would've waived the NK is to help SirAnon's claim but clearly that isn't the case), but that person doesn't need to give up their role

Secondly, I didn't lead the lynch on Earth...? WF was the first person to sus Earth and I think he even gave his reasoning for Earth's doctor claim being bad for I did; just because I was the first vote on him doesn't mean anything